My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Help?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A Little Help? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Help?   A Little Help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Thunder started to look for the food that Blind was asking for. His ears perked up when Brawny spoke. "Well, the Guard is always looking for new recruits. Just tell them Thunderclap recommended you, they will let you in." He said, snickering, dumping some food in a basket for Blind, as well as putting a few bits in there for her.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

A Little Help? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Help?   A Little Help? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Blind wondered the store, being sure to stay close to The two stallions. One of the workers noticed her aimlessly wandering, and spoke up to her. "You need help, miss?" Turning her head in his general direction, she responds. "No, Thank you. I've got some help." She said with a warm smile. That voice sounded familiar, but she wasn't worried about that.

not noticing the extra bits in the basket, she takes the basket in her mouth and puts it on her back. "Thank you for the offer Brawny, but I can manage." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

A Little Help?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Main Street-
Jump to: