My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Androge Blumiere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Androge Blumiere  Empty
PostSubject: Androge Blumiere    Androge Blumiere  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Androge Blumiere
Androge Blumiere  AB_zpsf932f506

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Blonde. Well kept.

Tail: Same color as his mane. Well kept and shine under the sunlight and moonlight

Eyes: Violet

Body: Periwinkle. Average height. 

Cutie Mark: A golden crown around a bouquet of roses.

Age (17):  Young Stallion

Personality: *Princely type* A natural-born charmer, Androge is the main source of comic-relief through his antics and over-the-top behavior. He is shown to have a huge ego, immediately warming up to anypony who compliments him and breaking down whenever insulted.
*Flamboyant and egotistic* Even though he is smooth-talking and charming around his clients, when around his friends he is often shown as a naive goofball. While the sweet and romantic demeanor he shows towards mares is genuine and not a cheap put-on, his Host personality is probably the least like himself out of the whole group. Having a huge ego, immediately warming up to anypony who compliments him and breaking down whenever insulted. 

Likes: Foreign foods like ramen, commoners/peasant ponies, making friends, playing the piano, common folk foods.

Dislikes: Rude ponies towards mares, not taking seriously, anyone hurting his closest friends, getting insulted.

History: During the years as a small colt, Androge always plays the piano for her mother and games when they lived together. Due to her family's business failure and debt, the mare also suffer from illness on occasions. Because of this, her mother was worry about the Androge's family having no heir, paying his mother for the health but in return was never to meet his mother. Years had passed on by after gradating from school. Now, In his father's custody they lived separately from his mother because of a deal between Androge's ill mother and cold-hearted paternal grandmother having Androge live at the Blumiere family's second mansion while his father lives at the main mansion with Androge's grandmother in Canterlot. He's always kind and gentle to his grandmother despite being the crudely. He only wants her to accept him as a Blumiere. 

He got his cutie mark when he first hosted the club. Before it happen, his father enrolls his son to the Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorn. Androge was very shy, timid at first only meet two twins stallion brothers and another genius stallion with a dark side of him, a short looking colt that took classes in karate with a twin personality side and a tall yet calm stallion that was around the short one. talking about making a host club for when they passed. At first, they denied it but then Androge pointed out about their flaws and how they shouldn't run away from it gaining that trust. During the time of the opening, young fillies came to check the club out being greeted from the finest looking stallions. This hidden 'charm' started to take over and before they knew it, the mares was head over hoofs in wanting one of the members to be their host. Androge got his charm from his father and was discovered from meeting this unicorn (Diamond Treasure) with similar family problem and on the verge of breaking down in the classroom, the unicorn came in and told her to 'not worry, your prince will be there to open that light from inside her heart.' while lifting her chin and levitates a rose from the class's vase to her. In return, the short older looking colt announced their host leader to be Androge and received that cutie mark. 

Example RP segment 1: A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

A muggy and wet day as the rain-showers poured over Canterlot, a few ponies was walking back to their house others was underneath a umbrella/roof top not worrying about this little weather. Androge was trotting through the main street, the horn was glowing a Bleu de France color levitating his own umbrella through this showers. However, there was this faint crying coming from around the corner walking to the direction to see a filly alone, in the rain and crying.
"Oh good heavens! You poor little baby!" He shouted in shock quickly shielding the filly under and dries her off. "What happen to you?" 
"I-I... lost my mother.... I was walking with her in the marketplace but I wonder off and got separated..." She answered making light sniffs.
"I'll help you find your mother." Androge replied before pulling out a random handkerchief as the spotlight shined only on him, sitting on the ground in a defeat manner while crying. "A poor and powerless being: lost, unable to find her way back home... it's terrible! Horrible!" He dramatically added in then he jumps back onto his hooves wearing a royal prince outfit with a cape. "But fear not! Your prince is here to settle the balance of nature to take you back home. It'll be a long journey but I will protect you!" 
The filly's blue eyes widen in happiness seeing the stallion as this knight and started searching for her mother. It took a while as the sunset began to set. No sign at the marketplace or the streets so Androge headed for her house from the address the little one told him. Getting to the front door and gently knocks on the polished green door waiting for an answer.
The door opens slowly, small sniffing and sobbing was heard revealing a mare who's been crying like she had lost someone of hers very close, her teary eyes looking at the unknown unicorn with a small filly. "Is this young filly yours, madame?""Mama!!" Androge bows to her in a polite, giving the unicorn her baby back, hugging, crying and apologizing to her baby for not noticing in the first place. "She's very brave to be outside alone. Please... don't let sight of her again." He smiles warmly, that expression of his was calm yet charming but in a serious manner, patting the little filly's head..
The mother unicorn was about to say thanks but... he was gone. Just vanished in thin air. The only thing, he left behind was a beautiful rose. 
[Acceptance]

Last edited by Senran Kagura on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:45 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Androge Blumiere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Androge Blumiere    Androge Blumiere  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 pm

A little bare right now. Expand on the history and personality bits. 

Also, could you post a new OC in submitted creations? The mods will move the app to the appropriate section once it's approved. Otherwise it'll take weeks to be seen.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Androge Blumiere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Androge Blumiere    Androge Blumiere  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:14 pm

C'est APPROVED

Go Androdge, live out the name and see if anypony gets the joke in that name.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Androge Blumiere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Androge Blumiere    Androge Blumiere  I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Just gonna say that I know exactly who and what this is based off of.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Androge Blumiere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Androge Blumiere    Androge Blumiere  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:15 am

For that, you get a cookie. Shows a variety of flavor* Pick one.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Androge Blumiere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Androge Blumiere    Androge Blumiere  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Yay, thanks! :3 *grabs a chocolate chip cookie and runs off*
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Androge Blumiere  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Androge Blumiere    Androge Blumiere  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Androge Blumiere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: