My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pony Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Pony Dream Empty
PostSubject: Pony Dream   Pony Dream I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:05 am

My dream started off with me being in Equestria as Indigo. For some reason, there was a human kingdom who suffered a catastrophic natural disaster, leaving their territory in ruins. They started conquering every other territory that wouldn't accommodate refugees, for some reason. Suddenly I was propelled forward in time and I was in the middle of the ocean. The water was warm and a ruined Ponyville sat beneath the waves. I swam to the top and eventually learned that the humans had subjugated Equestria with their war elephants and massive black metal armor or something. With Equestria's small army, Celestia and Luna were really the only ones who were able to fight, and they ended the war to prevent suffering and let Equestria be subjugated. At the current time the princesses were puppets to the human emperor. Humans and ponies pretty much got along, but I decided to go on a long string of murders of snapping lone humans' necks with my front legs that somehow were going to get me into the emperor's palace and allow me to poison his food and blow up the palace to reinstate the princesses. I was basically the pony version of Guy Fawkes.
Back to top Go down

Pony Dream
Page 1 of 1