My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Quest For New-Lands!

Go down 
+2
Sweet Dreams
Vastile
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:42 am

Recurve saw the group from the other night. His 'Adventure Buddies.' Ugh, what a hideous term. But he was up for adventuring, and money, and gems, and a place in Canterlot. Maybe he could stomach it.

"Yes... I have arrived..." Now he had to wait for the others. They'd better hurry or Recurve's gonna be a tad upset
Back to top Go down
Talveryn

Talveryn

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:16 pm

"I'm here!" Honey said to the others while hovering a few feet above the ground. Her camera was inside of her saddlebags; she didn't think she'd need to take pictures any time soon.

She quietly landed beside the other mare, looking around at the group of strangers. She hoped she wouldn't be a burden on the group in any way; the last thing she'd want to be is the freeloader of the squad.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:28 am

Jim turned up and saw the team. This was going to be brilliant! He had some herbs and mixtures in his saddlebag just in case. He was supposed to get some from the guards later but he still preferred to bring his own along with the supplies.

He wandered over to the team, pretty cheerful.

"Hey lads. You ready to go exploring?"
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:34 pm

"Well, it's nice that we all showed up." Vastile opened his case and brought out a bag. Opening he tossed everyone a tiny cube in wrap. "I also brought the Marshmallow Squares."

Vastile replaced the bag in his case, opened the wrap and nommed on his Square. He swallowed and spoke, "Freaky Trousers was here earlier, all of our loot be here." Vastile kicked a crate behind him. He opened it and grabbed his equipment. "Oh!" Vastile pulled out a little white square of fabric and unfurled it, "He actually brought me a pair of his pants!"
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:07 am

Sweets unwraped her Marshmallow Square, taking a bit she chews and swallows "This is really good! Thanks!" She rushes over "Did they get my Adventures hat!?" She says digging around and squees "Its here!!" She says putting it on as she slips all her other equipment into her bags then looks at Vastile "Are you really going to wear those?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:19 am

Recurve rolled his eyes at Vastile. He had some goofy pants. Ha ha. Very humorous. Ugh... Too much happy for him already. He took the Marshmallow Square and chomped it as hard as he could without breaking his teeth. He wanted to feel like he was giving it a slow and painful death, even though it clearly couldn't feel a thing. Didn't taste half bad though. He moved everypony aside to look for the arrows that jester better have sent. And what do you know? He actually gave him some arrows and a quiver. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Talveryn

Talveryn

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Honey eyed her marshmallow bar. These types of treats were sold in her parent's cafe, and so she's gotten pretty sick of them over the years. But, she didn't want to offend anypony, so she scarfed down her treat anyways.

As she was eating, Recurve pushed his way past the others to get his travelling items. His actions reminded her to collect her items as well. The caramel Pegasus dived down towards the stockpile of items, picking her requested items out.

Afterwards, she landed next to the crate of items Vastile had opened, content on spending a few moments to put her own materials away.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:12 am

Jim gratefully ate his marshmallow cube, tossing it into the air and catching it in the air. He loved doing that. He noticed Recurve rudely pushing through the group to get his stuff. That git should have waited his go, or at least not have been so rude. Whatever, not his problem. He looked over the group again. They seemed well balanced- a serious crystal pony, a more light hearted grey unicorn, a rather shy looking orange Pegasus, and two balanced ponies, himself and the blue unicorn.

Jim walked to the pile of supplies and looked through for his stuff. A saddlebag full of herbs and medicines, as well as bandages and the like? Check. A doctor's bag? Check. A sword? Hay yeah. He took the sword, which felt just like he imagined it would be- light and sharp, just how he wanted it.

"Wow, this thing is brilliant! I probably won't use it much, since I'm not much of a warrior past decking somepony in a pub, but I might need it. You never know, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 pm

((Hope y'all don't mind if I join))
Apple Orcherd was right in front of two guards trotting up to the group. She murmuring stuff to herself like "I'm okay it'll be okay" or "I belong here they told me I belong here." The guards set Apple down in front of the group. "She'll be medical support." Said one of the guards.

"Hi, I'm Apple Orcherd." She said quietly. Apple looks at the group and then at the ground "They don't need me." She whispers
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:40 pm

(You're fine, Apple, but ask me next time before postin'.)

Vastile raised his eyebrow and flicked his ear, "Seeing how... Motley our crew is... I think we could use all the medics we can get. Welcome to the party, Apple." He moved to the flag pole, outside of the Tavern. A moment later, The pair of pants Vastile had received were waving in the wind at the top.
"God, I love to mess with that Harold... I'll buy him a drink, when we get back."

Vastile quickly turned to look at the group that had arrived and smiled widely. "Alrighty, time to head out!" He hiked his gear of his back and began to walked down the trail, towards the direction designated by the Notice. There was a clear breaking of point in which there was little discovered, out job is to bring light into that dark area, discovering anything and everything along the way.

As they all moved down the trail, Vastile whistled a tune, giving the group a rhythm to march by. Soon they would be at a good spot to camp, the last check-station before the undiscovered lands.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Sweets smirked as Vastile raised the pants onto the flag pole and giggles while it blows in the wind. She secured her things one last time to make sure she had it all, seeing she did she started to fallow Vastile as they walked down the path she turns to the crystal pony she had been walking beside and sees all he really had was a bow and arrows. "You are good with a bow?" She asks while trying to not make eye contact. Sweets was never really good at talking to other ponies, that’s what her stories are for. "Well I mean I always that archery was a very skillful sport and..." Sweets decides to shut up at this point.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Recurve followed Vastile down the trail, meaning it was time for adventure, and hopefully danger. Vastile was whistling a tune in the front. Recurve tried to shut him out from his mind. He also tried to keep his distance from everypony. Didn't want to travel too close to the others. Then one of the mares, Sweet Dreams, decided to converse with him about Archery.

"Yes, I'm very talented with my bow. It's where I got my name, and I'm great at Archery."

He sounded a little annoyed. It was a kind gesture, and Sweet wasn't bad looking. If only Recurve actually cared about any of that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quest For New-Lands!   A Quest For New-Lands! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quest For New-Lands!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2