My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restless Afternoon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

Restless Afternoon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:39 am

Sandy helped out with the cleaning up- he kind of owed mist that for the meal. He went into his tent, took his saddlebag and then pitched the tent itself down and stored it in the bag. He set off along the path, certain it would lead to the temple.

He thought again of neighpon. It sounded excellent- the food seemed delicious considering Mist cooked their breakfast Neighponese style. Then there was those half dragon, half pony things. They sounded cool. Plus, if he was going to be an explorer he'd need to learn exactly how to meet new cultures. The Kirin would teach him that almost certainly.

He looked around- it was getting a bit Foggy. Nothing worrying, but still noteworthy to Sandy. Certainly very adventure-y. He turned to Mist.

"Should we worry about this fog? One of us might get lost."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:16 am

Getting a last minute quick snack glazing at the path for a minute - whipping her tail out and cleans the lens off her glasses. It's still morning so the two has enough time to reach the temple looking at Sandy and follows close on hooves instead, giving those wings a break for now.

Looking over to the unicorn, already taking a guess on his mind: Neighpon. Since the colt was so caught up in cultures, Mist can teach him whenever he's likes. The half dragon/pony species, their cuisine, environment, history and etc etc for these little explorer. She was happy to have meet him, to tag along with and to explore.

Her eyes then shot straight on - Just a bit foggy here. Which means nothing to Mist, she's okay with this.

"Aren't you an unicorn, Sandy? Heh heh.. I know you're still young and all but you should try and make your horn glow like a flashlight." She said tapping on the pathway waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Sandy listened to mist, then thought for a moment. Well, he had learned to levitate stuff yesterday, so a flashlight wasn't out of the question. He strained, trying to pour his magic into the horn. He produced a few sparks and flashes but nothing permanent. He sighed- he was a unicorn, so why couldn't he do magic? Maybe it was similar to cutie marks- they only come with time.

Sandy wasn't one to worry about being a blank flank since most of his friends didn't have a cutie mark either. Of course he'd get a little worried if they all got theirs before him, but even then somepony had to come last.

His main worry was magic- some of his Pegasus pals could fly quite well. He only had a couple of unicorn friends, and he'd never asked them about their magic level. He decided to not worry about it for now- ask them when he got home.

Sandy snapped back to reality and caught back up with mist. He supposed he wouldn't get lost if he stayed next to the other pony, right? That made sense. That plodded through the fog, along the path to the temple.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:14 am

This fog wasn't bothering this mare launching into the foggy sight creating the stream like road above where the two are making it easier for them to see the road to the temple only for a short period of time descending a bit and just shoots off like a rocket creating some arrows pointing to the way Mist went.

Getting ahead start making the fog even more clear for the colt to see much better cleaning the lens due to the fog and puts them back on getting an even more closer look at the stairs that leads to the temple looking up and stares waiting on Sandy to see if this is the temple he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:54 pm

Sandy saw mist fly up and start clearing a path in the fog. She zipped off like a roicket, leaving a trail for him to follow. He followed quickly- he didn't know how long it took for clouds to reshape.

He came to a set of stairs and started climbing. To a Pegasus, this was easy since she could just fly up. For a flightless colt though it was a tiring climb. He thought of the treasure he'd find there, which spurred him on. He eventually got to the top of the stairs and met up with mist. He took out his journal and started writing what had happened so far.

Sandy had started using the journal earlier today. He'd dreamt the previous night that he was finally a great renowned explorer who had brought many lands together and ended wars with his sharp tongue and thirst for adventure. In the dream, he'd been in a study- his he presumed. He was reminiscing of his happy life of adventuring and thought back to his very first proper adventure. He missed those simpler days, when he didn't have to worry about money or politics- just a hyper little colt determined to be an explorer.

Sandy woke up at that point. He realised he'd remember this when he was older, so thought it was best to keep track. After he finished writing, he turned to the copper doors to the temple.

"So, you ready to go in?"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:48 am

Looking over to Sandy clopping her hooves together flying down near a tree looking for a broken off branch upon finding one and comes back up to the entrance lighting the tip until a spark appears creating a fire in making a torch to see from deep inside of the temple and heads right inside next to the small colt. From the light of the torch, they both see columns after columns with ancient structures and designs craved on the walls, cob webs and holes from on the walls and ceiling.

A pathway was leading to a door like hole carefully making their way looking down to Sandy. "Sorry about asking you to make a flashlight using your magic and such.. you're still young and all.." Mist said looking down with a upset expression on lightly kicking a rock.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:49 am

Sandy's eyes lit up when he saw the doors open. This. Was. So. Cool. He had actually found a temple! He looked up to Mist as they walked along the corridor.

"Ah, it's fine. Magic isn't my best thing, but I'm still a pony."

He trotted deeper into the temple, guided by Mist's torchlight. He wondered how long it had been since ponies had been here. Probably thousands of years! This was so exciting! He bounced around, but you can't really do that properly in a corridor. Luckily, they came to a much more open chamber, with a chest on a sort of pedistal. Sandy hopped up to it and opened the chest. Inside, he found some goblets and rings, made out of gold. He took one goblet and admired it, putting it in his saddle bag. He then gave the rest to Mist.

"I don't really have much interest in the treasure. I'm mostly in it for the sheer adventure!"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:08 am

Her eyes was staring at the hoping unicorn seeing that expression on: happy, excitement, joy and adventurous emotion. Wondering what else they can find inside the temple walking through the dusty path, letting out a sneeze.

As the two wondered deeply into the corridor into a open chamber revealing a chest with a pedestal like locket on watching Sandy go over there trotting right behind him. Mist looks down at the colt as he opened the chest filled with goblets rings out of solid gold, almost dropping the torch from the sight, turning her hoof over so that the tail was holding it now. Looking down seeing Sandy take a goblet, inspecting it first then puts it into his saddle bag, Taking the rest too ans stores them into her saddle bags. "Same here but.. looking at the gold here, I can sell it to save up money to a trip to the land where the sun rises."

Suddenly a small rumbling noise was slightly heard from far away getting loud and loud causing a after shake in the temple holding onto the floor waiting for it to stop. In a matter of seconds, it did stopped. However, the walls started to shake again creating a line going vertical down as it opens like door revealing a hallway leaning deep into the temple, flapping her wings going over there waiting for Sandy to come.

"It's going to be tough now. Keep going still?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Sandy watched watched Mist pack some gold. That clicked in his head- he'd need money to get to neighpon! He took a few more bits of gold and stuffed them in his saddle bag. He made a mental note to not sell the goblet- it was his very first treasure, and as such it would be invaluable to him.

His eyes lit up when he saw the passage open. A secret passage on his first trip?

"THIS IS AWESOME!" He exclaimed, already bursting with energy as he galloped down the corridor.

"Ya think?" He yelled back at Mist's question.

He went through the corridor, not noticing the torches light up as he passed them. He came to a larger chamber. He looked at the weird statues of ancient ponies. He noticed a lot of them depicting earth ponies and pegasi bowing before a unicorn in a set of robes and matching headband. He looked pretty fierce- Sandy felt threatened just looking at it. He pulled out his camera and started taking pictures of all the statues.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

"Bro.. I'm right up here. Calmth yourself and lower the volume just a bit, man.." Cleaning out her ears making a pointing motion towards. From the yelling recoiling off the walls causing the place to shake again until it settled down once more.

Flying in midair, taking a look on a walls carded by ancient writing along blowing the torch since the torches on the walls was lit by the flames as they walked going in a much larger chamber with statues: Earth ponies and pegasus was seen bowing to an unicorn in robes with a matching headband. Was this stallion the keeper of this temple? Maybe not.

She lands in front of the unicorn intimidating the unicorn's position and facial expression before lightly tapping on the legs. Must of been.. 400 years ago or longer.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:08 pm

"Oh, sorry." Sandy apologised after realising all that racket he'd made. He looked over the statue. He wondered who this stallion was. He was too young to do this sort of thing in history. Being an 8 year old colt often hindered an adventurer. Maybe he'd get into the adventuring thing when he was done with school.

He looked around the chamber. On the walls were several runes written in another language. Didn't look Like any kind of writing he'd ever seen. He took out his camera and snapped a picture of the writing. He'd bring it to a museum or something. Wait, Mist might know- she was older after all.

"Erm, miss Mist? Do you know what this says?" He asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:11 am

If one takes a closer look, the stallion was wearing a toga-like robe with a leaf crown and some straps on his hooves. But his mane was up and curly just like his tail too. Expanding out her wings flapping over and over, lifting up into the air and flies up to the light making it a bit more brighter and then comes back down looking at the status again.

It wasn't a stallion, it was a... mare? He looks very feminine to even be a stallion. Then again, it wasn't a surprise. Her ears then twitches from Sandy's voice looking over to see the young colt near the wall written in another language and trots over to him. Mist lifts up the glasses narrowing both her eyes and brows staring at the writing, taking a moment to think.

"Mare-a-thon, home of the Greecian... this is in Greek. I'll give it a shot at it.." She said staring at the writing. "This place was part of the capital city during the AD. After the war between the Roamans and Greecian, they had to cast away their treasures and hide this temple far away so nopony can know about the secret of the ancient city in the sky and use that key for their own free will."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Sandy started bouncing up and down with excitement; a Sky city? Way cool! He started zipping around the room looking for the key. He was utterly clueless on these geecians and roamans but he was darn sure he wanted to know now. He whipped out his camera and started taking photos for his journal.

"Any ideas where the key could be?"

He looked again at the statue. So that was a mare? Looked more like a stallion at first glance but you could certainly tell it was a stallion if you looked closer. He wondered if he could get a statue of himself like that! That'd be so cool!

(Sowwy late post)
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Wiping the dust off the wall revealing the city of Mare-a-thon craved in the walls and the Pegasus around showing that they was flying over to the capital to watch a battle or something , how the Greecians did the design was amazing. She gets out a cloth and cleans the stain off the lens.

Mist just shrugs her shoulders at Sandy. 

Noticing a gap like design in the wall behind these vines, pushing it away and blows it. "Sandy? Do you see a small flower made out of stone somewhere here?" She asked looking back at the unicorn. "Put it in this slot."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 pm

As he walked around the room, Sandy cane across a little stone flower. He picked it up and took a few snapshots of it, admiring the carving of it. This was really nicely done! He heard Mist, then looked at the little flower.

"Yeah, I think this is it."

He trotted up to the slot Mist had pointed out and placed the flower in. A thin ray of light started to shine from the headband on the statue and illuminated a part of the floor, which started to rumble and shake. Sandy jumped onto on the little side parts of the wall to keep off the floor. After the shaking and confusion stopped, he looked and saw a flight of stairs had replaced the floor. He immediately took some pictures of it and the statue before jumping onto the staircase and caking out to Mist.

"I think we're getting near the end!"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:08 pm

"Right over here." 

Once Sandy placed the stone flower in the slot, a sudden eerie noise rumbles through their ears turning to the statue seeing the headband shining and illuminated down on the floor, just partly as the ground started to shake causing some rocks to fall from the side walls and outside. Mist jumps up into the air hearing something being scrapped against the walls. After the shock descended, she glances her sight to where the young unicorn was taking pictures: A hidden staircase was revealed! 

"Mmhm, let's keep going." 

The Pegasus answered back as she flies down the stairs into this secret passageway.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:15 pm

Sandy followed mist down the staircase. It lead into a final room with a chest in the center. There were also several carvings on the walls. They detailed ancient ponies flying off somewhere. Sandy wondered where all the unicorns and earth ponies were. Whatever the case, he bounced up and squeaked with excitement. He had found the big treasure! He was an adventurer!

He ran up to and opened the chest. It was filled to the brim with gold and jewels and such. Sandy took a little bit for his trouble and let Mist have the rest. He also came across a little book. He opened it up but couldn't read it- the letters were all different. He handed it to Mist.

"Any idea of what this says?"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Another chest was showed in the center in this room with several carvings on the walls, tapping her chin for a bit but shrugs. Fragrance then flies around the room checking the details of the artwork. So this is what an adventure feels like? It feels amazing! 

Landing next to Sandy as he opens the chest top, glazing at the gold and jewels, gems and such. This will be enough to even get some new stuff for the house or maybe open a shop for a Neighponese restaurant or goodies shop! Scooping the rest that the unicorn left for the Pegasus and places it into her other empty saddle bag.

Looking over to Sandy and takes the book inspecting the scripts inside. Not that good with Greecians language but this was the place: This was the temple of the Greek god's wife that was banished from the sky after being accused of stealing the city's gold and then blamed it on the royal butler. 

"Sandy. Remember that temple you kept telling me when you first met. This is it. We're in the temple of the Pegasus Greek God."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Sandy raised an eyebrow.

"Who were these pony Greeks?"

He looked closer at the carvings. He didn't really understand them- all they depicted was a bunch of ponies flying away from a fire. Weird. He ran his hoof over certain parts, and as he wiped away the dust he saw more of the picture being revealed. Lots of other ponies trying to attack the fire but obviously failing to kill it. 

Sandy his behind Mist a little. 

"W-what's happening in that carving?"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:24 pm

"I don't know! This is my first time learning about the Greek Pegasi! All I know is that, they was the ones who brought the ponies sports here and all around the world!"

She argued back while flailing her hooves around.

With a huff, the Pegasus turned back to the walls scanning the details, flipping through the pages to find something similar to the image. While glazing upon the page, there was something similar. "That.. and this..." She mutters lightly. "There was a creature that was summon to destroy the city. A legendary being that cast the offer to the fire creature made of nothing but lava."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Sandy had mixed reactions to the so-called legendary beast thingy. Firstly was fear. He was already creeped out by the carving and being told something could come and wrench everything if it so much as scratched its bum was pretty worrying. However, he also felt excitement. If he defeated this thing he could keep it as a pet, or even be seen as a hero. Stars sparkled in his eyes when he thought of that.

He started looking over the carving, wondering if there's any way to get it to come.

"So, how'd they call it over?"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 pm

"Um... let me see." Flipping through page by page, skimming the sentences and paragraph and the wall for anything until she find some English and other words just behind the vines taking it off and then dusts the dirt off - it could be the summoning the spell yet she has this feeling that something is gonna happen. Oh well. Whatever, that'll make this colt bouncing around in hyper form.

Spirit of the Fire, Remember! 
GIBIL, Spirit of the Fire, Remember! 
GIRRA, Spirit of the Flames, Remember! 
O God of Fire, Mighty Son of ANU, Most terrifying among Thy Brothers, Rise! 
O God of the Furnace, God of Destruction, Remember! 
Rise Up, O God of Fire, GIBIL in Thy Majesty, and devour my enemies! 
Rise up, O God of Fire, GIRRA in Thy Power, and burn the sorcerers who persecute me! 
GIBIL GASHRU UMANA YANDURU 
TUSHTE YESH SHIR ILLANI U MA YALKI! 
GISHBAR IA ZI IA 
IA ZI DINGIR GIRRA KANPA! 
Rise up, Son of the Flaming Disk of ANU! 
Rise up, Offspring of the Golden Weapon of MARDUK! 
It is not I , but ENKI, Master of the Magicians, who summons Thee! 
It is not I, but MARDUK, Slayer of the Serpent, who calls 
Thee here now! 
Burn the Evil and the Evildoer! 
Burn the Sorcerer and the Sorceress! 
Singe them! Burn them! Destroy them! 
Consume their powers! 
Carry them away! 
Rise up, GISHBAR BA GIBBIL BA GIRRA ZI AGA KANPA! 
Spirit of the God of Fire, Thou art Conjured! 
KAKKAMMANUNU!

At first for 30 seconds. Nothing happen which was odd yet then again, the spell is ancient so nothing is to be worry about. "Weird tongue. Worrying over nothi-..." Just until the craving just light up causing the building to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restless Afternoon   Restless Afternoon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restless Afternoon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2