My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luted

Luted

Luted Empty
PostSubject: Luted   Luted I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:03 am

Luted
Luted 29kxvd1 drawing by meeee
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Often worn in a braid, she has a long straight mane with stray curls there and there. It is a completely stark white.
Tail: Her tail is just as snowy as her mane, with slight curls at the ends.
Eyes: Contrasted to the rest of her body, they are a bright rosy color.
Body: A pale, icy blue.
Cutie Mark: Sharp, dark blue icicles. They represent her ability of skillfully preforming ice-related magic, such as turning water into ice and freezing objects.
Age (Baby,adult): Teenager
Personality: Luted appears a somewhat quiet and aloof pony, and isn't the kind of pony that approaches others straight-on for social interaction. Luted is also a curious pony, when there is commotion that draws her near for her to watch. She's more of a pony that often lurks in the background, preferring to watch instead of participate in events. When meeting new ponies, she is shy and tries to be polite as ever possible. However when you become her friend, you'll find out that she is a lighthearted, easily amused pony that likes to make a joke out of any situation. (Building fell over? "It would really suck for anypony that was using the washroom while inside that house!") She seems rather careless, but it is the opposite when it comes to foals. She has a soft spot for them.
She does not take offense easily, and it would be rare that she is hurt by the words of others'. Any insults directed at her would bounce off her back and hit the other pony on the head.
Her flaw is that she is too easily distracted by other things while in a conversation, and most ponies might mistake this for rudeness. Though she does try to keep her attention span focused, it often wanders and goes far away into her imagination or across the street,
Also, Luted is a rather creative pony in terms of art. Though she is not very skilled at drawing in general, she enjoys combining her talent of ice magic and her love of art to create small ice sculptures.
Likes: Winter, the cold, doodling, funny ponies, watching the snow fall, practicing magic, creating things, solving riddles.
Dislikes: Hot weather, centipedes, high-up areas, (she is slightly acrophobic), oranges, arguments, stuck-up ponies, heavy rain
History: Luted was born into a rich family with high expectations in Canterlot. Her mother wanted her to find a talent similar like her father and siblings: they all had music related cutie marks is some way. Luted was sent to high prestige schools of music, but never found any genuine interest in her classes. Years passed, and her cutie mark had not yet appeared. But throughout her life she was always fascinated by the way ice froze over puddles during the winter, and how icicles formed above her window. In secret, she practiced magic to attempt to replicate the effect. One night, she succeeded in freezing a teacup into a chunk of ice. Her cutie mark appeared finally. Her mother was not pleased as she was, though. She became an outcast in her family. Tired of feeling like the black sheep of the family, she decided to move to Ponyville.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
-A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.-

Luted frantically galloped with haste through the streets, an ice blue blur. The sound of heavy drops of rain pounded on rooftops, combined with her hooves clopping on the pavement that moved faster and faster as every second passed.
Ah, curse this horrid storm! She found a building with an overhang roof on it and dashed under it to take shelter. Her alabaster mane was now dripping wet, and her expression was of disgust as she shook rainwater off herself. She stood under the dry shelter the roof provided and decided to stay
there until the storm was over, no matter how long it was going to be. Her magenta eyes surveyed the empty; wet paths, now abandoned with everypony hiding away from the rain. Suddenly, her ears pricked up at the distinct sound of misery. Over the
sound of the rain, she heard a high-pitched weeping somewhere close by. Curious, Luted was about to take a step out of the dry area but flinched back when she felt the sharp rain touch her hoof. If she went out there, she'd be soaking wet...again.
But then she listened again and realized it was unmistakably a foal. She sighed, "Well...I suppose it's for the greater good."
She reluctantly walked out of her perfect, comfy shelter and saw at a small distance a little liliac-coated filly sitting in the street alone. She did not recognize her. She hesitantly trotted over and approached her. "Hello there? Are you alright?" She asked in a soft tone. The filly stopped crying and gazed up at her with puffy eyes. She sniffled and replied in a panicked voice, "I'm lost...I don't know where mummy is! I've looked everywhere!" With that, the filly continued to sob, her tears mixing with the rain.
Luted took a step back at the outburst, but then calmly said, "It's going to be fine, dearie. Do you know where your mother's house is?"
The filly replied, "No... I'm gonna be lost forever!"
Of course not, silly. She wouldn't be lost if she didn't know where her house was. Luted thought, facehoofing herself. "How about this, come with me." She took the fillies hoof and helped her up. The filly asked, "Where are we going?"
"I'm going to help you find your mother." Luted led her along, searching for a guard pony to ask for help. She spotted one at the town hall and led her there."Excuse me, sir. Do you happen to know whose foal this is?" she asked politely. The guard nodded his head. "Why, yes - she's Ditzy's filly! I will return her to her for you. Thank you."
"You're very welcome, and thank you too!" She called as she left the now smiling filly with the guard. She trotted away as the rain began to lighten and beams of sun peaked through cracks in the clouds.
[Acceptance!]
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Luted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luted   Luted I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:58 am

Welcome to the forum, Luted. ^^

Approved! Love the art.

Happy posting,
1nc
Back to top Go down