My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stargazing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Stargazing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Thunderclap smiled as he poured the batter onto the griddle. "Yes, we have out own library. My family has put lots of importance on reading and learning. It is quite large. Would you like to go visit it later?" He asked. He placed a plate, knife, for, and syrup in front of Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Lunar was still bouncing as Thunder put the plate in front of her. "That'd be great! I love books! Mainly Astronomy books though. So asking me if I want to go to the Library is like asking if the sky is blue or if Celestia Raises the sun! It must take a lot of magic for her to do that!" She said as she put her hoof over her own mouth. she was rambling yet again. Her mom would be giving her quite the lecture is she was here.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Thunder laughed as he flipped the pancakes and plopped a couple onto Lunar's plate. He placed one of his hooves on Lunar's head and tousled her mane. "You're adorable" He said and pulled his hoof away. Thunder then relaxed on the kitchen counter, having already eaten breakfast. "Wel, you will absolutely love our library then. I think we may have an astronomy book or two."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Lunar caught one of the pancakes with her magic and munched on it as the other fell to her plate. She certainly liked her pancakes. especially if chocolate was involved.

"You're adorable"

Lunar blushed wildly at this. nopony had said this to her before. they normally just say she's delightfully annoying or something. but adorable? the thought had never crossed her mind. She's come to really like this stallion. a lot more than usual.

"Well, you will absolutely love our library then. I think we may have an astronomy book or two."

Lunar's trademark smile had returned at this. "Yes!" she exclaimed before quickly gulping down the rest of her pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Thunder laughed. "Well, you sure scarfed those down fast." He said, putting the dishes in the sink. "I'll get those later. Now, will you accompany me to the library?" He asked, wrapping his wing around Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Lunar bounced out of her chair and giggled as Thunder took her plates. "There's little time for food when books are on the line!" She said, bouncing on her hooves. her wild side was definitely wide awake now.

"Now, will you accompany me to the library?"

"Yup!" She said happily as Thunder wrapped her in his wing. She couldn't help but snuggle up a little. she felt truly happy and safe under his wing. almost like she was meant to be there. but that was speculation.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Thunderclap blushed and smiled as Lunar cuddled up to him. He could not quite place why, but he felt really happy with this pony. He walked briskly down the hallway, passing all sorts of old paintings and suits of armour that are lining the hallway. Pictures of Thunder's family. The two eventually arrived at a large double wooden door. Thunder pushed the door open as they entered the library. It was a large room with bookshelves aligned throughout. Some of the bookshelves on the walls required either wings or a ladder to reach some of the higher shelves. "So, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Lunar stayed under Thunder's wing as they passed the various things. She 'ooh'd' and 'ah'd' at each one. arriving at some large double doors, Lunar was already excited.once the doors were opened, her excitement tripled. The place was massive!

"So, what do you think?"

Lunar bounced and squeed as she looked around. "So... Many... BOOKS!" She exclaimed as her full excitement was finally revealed. Her mom had told her it was impolite to teleport around like she does, but she couldn't help herself. She started poofing around the library, getting a good look at the books.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:25 am

Thunder laughed as Lunar teleported around. He sat down on a chair at a small round table and watched as Lunar teleported around in excitement. He sipped at his tea and lounged in the chair, expecting Lunar to return with a large stack of books.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Lunar poofed back to the table Thunder was sitting at with a book on her back. it was a book on the sun and the other stars. She read it before, but it was certainly an interesting book. Grinning ;like a filly, She looks at Thunder. "This place is AMAZING!" she said throwing her hooves in the air.

Placing the book on the table with her magic, she breaths a sigh of joy to regain her composure. "Sorry. My mom always tells me it's impolite to be so hyper-active!" She only got halfway through that without giggling. "But I can't help it because I'm just such a happy pony!" She said practically bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:54 am

Thunder smiled. "Well, this is a big house. Feel free to be active. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, it is quite fun. "He said, putting his hoof on Lunar's head and tousling her mane again. "And happy ponies are great, far better than unhappy ponies in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Lunar didn't know what to think. nopony had ever given her free reign to be as crazy as she is before. as Thunder was tousling her mane, Lunar blushed wildly again. she couldn't help herself anymore. He was everything she wanted in a stallion. She quickly leaned up and kissed him. in the middle of the kiss though, she realized exactly what she was doing and teleported slightly further away from Thunder, blushing wildly.

"I-I'm sorry, I lost my head! I wasn't thinking! That's my biggest problem, you know! I don't think through my actions enough! at least that's what my mom always said--" She was rambling. but her mind was racing too much to stop herself.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 am

Thunder sighed. Lunar was getting way too flustered over an innocent little kiss. He walked over to her, towering over her with his imposing body. He looked down at her and spread his wings out. He then leaned down and gave her a long kiss. He broke the kiss and looked down on her again. "Now, what were you saying?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 am

As thunder towered over her, Lunar cowered very close to the ground with only terrified squeals escaping from her mouth. what was he going to do?

But sure enough, while she was cowering on the ground, He was kissing her. not just any kissing either, a long kiss. frozen in place for a second, her mind was the most still it's been in years. for once, she didn't know what to think, say, or do.

"Now, what were you saying?"

"Well... I... uh...." her hyper-active side was just as still as her sane side for once. but after a moment or two of laying on the ground, she eventually stood up again and put a genuine smile on. "I was just saying that I could be the happiest mare in Equestria..." That was the quietest thing she had said all day.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Thunder smiled before leaning down and kissing Lunar's cheek. "Well, if you're the happiest mare, then that makes me the happiest stallion." He said. He then grabbed the book off of the table and gives it to Luna. Then, ducking down, he hoisted Lunar onto his back, holding her in place with his wings. "Let us retire to the fireside room. You can read that new book of yours."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:43 pm

"Let us retire to the fireside room. You can read that new book of yours."

Lunar smiled her widest and hugged Thunder while on his back. "Sure!"

-------

Lounging in the fireside room, Lunar had her book levitating in front of her with her magic while she leaned against Thunder. This was exactly what Lunar needed. A good book, A quiet place, and the stallion of her dreams. Lunar was an entirely different kind of happy for once.

and that was a great thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing   Stargazing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargazing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Main Street-
Jump to: