My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:53 am

Sunny and Brawng walked into Sucarcube Corner. She ate a few cupcakes and felt alot like a fat old pig. pig She said " So, How have things been?". Starting a conveesation with him.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:03 am

Brawny stuffed quite a few cupcakes down his throat. He had no idea how strong his Sweet Tooth was. He might have to work some extra weight off later. Can't look good for Lily if he's overweight. "Well, a lot has happened. Let me try to remember..." He scratched his head remembering some interesting things he did while he was unable to communicate with Sunny. "Nothing really different from the same old song and dance. Oh, I did meet my special somepony the other day."
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:12 am

"Oh? Who?" Sunny was quite interested in the subject. She took another sip of her Rockin Chocolate latte. " Did you know i had a sisiter? Did i tell you before my vacation? Her name is Blueberry." She stuffed another cupcake into her mouth." Might have to join you in burning a few pounds. tongue
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 am

Brawny smiled thinking about his special mare. "She's just perfect. Smart, fun, beautiful, actually interested in me..." He chuckled at the little statement he made at his own expense. Gotta laugh at yourself sometimes. "Her name's Calla Lily. I should introduce you to her sometime." Brawny was intrigued about her vacation and her sister. 'A sis, huh? Blueberry? I feel like I know her." He sat down, eating a couple more cupcakes. He could feel his belly getting bigger, but whatever they put into those things was too good to resist. "Can you tell me a bit about your vacation?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 am

" Well," Sunny sips her latte again. " We went to visit realitives in Canterlot, Appleoosa, Fillydelphia, Manehatten, and Dodge City. We went to Neighagra Falls, The Crystal Empire, Baltimare, Los Pagasus, and The Galloping Gorge. " Sunny ate another cupcake an sipped her latte. " Basically all around Equestria. " Sunny scoffed at her rambling. Why would anypony want to hear about her? " So this Calla girl, she and you are.. together? " I should meet her. She sounds great! I love making friends! I remember when we met at the fountain. " Grr. She was rambling again. She sould work on that.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 am

"Interesting." Brawny hasn't really traveled that far around Equestria. He was looking to go to the Crystal Empire one day, or Las Pegasus. "Ya know where I really want to go? Saddle Arabia. And yeah, me and Lily are together." Brawny got some hot chocolate and took a quick sip. "I'll admit, I was really shy at first. But in the end, it worked out." Brawny just remembered something that could actually be interesting. "You know I met a delegate from Saddle Arabia last week in Canterlot?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:58 am

" My family is what you would call portable. Were very big on travel." Sunny took another sip of her latte. Never heard of this Saddle Arabia. she thought. "Well next summer mabye i could get my parents to let you and Calla come with us. Wouldn't that be fun? " Suuny ate a cookie and took the last few sips of her latte. Come on, think of something interesting. Oh darn. She was rambling again. I'm sure he's not gonna like me anymore. " So, what does Calla look like? I'm sure she is more interesting than me. Maybe i coul have you meet Blueberry too.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 am

Brawny was a traveler too, but mainly went around the Ponyville, Canterlot, Manehattan areas. He never really went farther than that. "I haven't traveled much. I might just take you up on that. Kinda want to get out of Ponyville and see something new." Brawny took a couple chocolate chip cookies, and heard Sunny ask what Calla looked like. "Well, first she's a Unicorn. Light blue coat, golden eyes, beautiful purple and pink mane, but her cutie mark is a little odd. Nopony knows what the hay it is. And I'd really like to meet Blueberry, as well." At this point, he was beginning to ease off of the sweets. If he wore pants, they would've ripped by now
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 am

"Well, maybe.sometime we could all get together. That would be nice, right?" What was she saying? Of coarse he will want to do that. Im so idiotic. And im rambling yet again. "So, have any siblings? She wasnt in the mood for much talk, but she couldnt just be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:32 am

Sunny seemed a bit awkward right now. "It really would be nice." He finished his chocolate, and stopped eating anything. He was full enough as it was. "Nah, I don't have any siblings. But I know some ponies who I treat like they are." Brawny sat back and stretched his limbs. He was a bit fidgety, and he didn't like it when his body was asleep and his brain was wide awake. "So, did you meet any interesting ponies on your vacation?" There wasn't much left to talk about, sadly. But she must have met somepony of interest while on her vacation
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:38 pm

"Well, I met a cookey librarian in the Crystal Empire, and a silent steeve on the train. silent steeve means a pony is is very quiet." She stopped talking, for something strange was floating behind Brawny. A ghost? no, not here! a crystal pony? Sunnys mind raced to figure out what it was behind Brawny without alerting him.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:14 pm

Brawny looked overt at Sunny. She was looking past him pretty oddly. He didn't want to look back, because there's usually bad things behind them. But, his curiosity got the best of him, and he looked behind him. Oh, what in Celestia's name was in store for him?
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Sunny was too shocked to speak. Could that be a crystal pony? Was her mind playing tricks on her? Sunny thinks quick, "Brawny, I heard there building a new gym over by Icy's. Maybe we could go sometime." Well, she got him distracted for now. Well, she had some more thinking to do. "Wanna check it out? We might have a good time!" Sunny blocked the figure from Brawnys sight as they walked toward the new Gym. After all, she didn't want him to be scared like he seemed to be ever since she came back from her vacation. What was going on anyway?...
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Brawny was a bit confused. Something was up. But, he'd rather not question it. But he was so curious. "Um, sure. Let's go check it out." He kept trying to peek by her to see what she was trying to hide from him. Maybe this thing wasn't worth seeing? "Um, why are you constantly blocking my sight? What are you trying to hide from me?" He picked up Sunny and moved her out of the way. What was it?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:37 am

Rosie squeaked in surprise when the green pony moved the other out of the way.

"So sorry to disturb you!" she said, giggling. "I was trying to pull a prank on you two. My name's Rosella, sparkliest pony of the Crystal Empire, but Rosie's fine. Nice to meet you!"

She stuck out a mint green sparkly hoof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner   A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Visit to Sugarcube Corner
Page 1 of 1