My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star crossed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Star crossed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star crossed   Star crossed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 am

"We shall see," Amina said to Crimson, taking her hoof back and grinning at him.

"Actually I need your help fixing the Distillery. Most of the time when I say quest I mean odd jobs."

"Okay, zen," she responded. "Lead ze way."

Lunar's horn glowed for a while, but Amina figured she was just messing around. She dug around in her saddlebag and looked for anything she might need to use to fix the distillery.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Star crossed   Star crossed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Crimson chuckled to himself. He thought he had a feeling he had Amina in his hooves. "Take as much time, as ya' need," said Crimson, trying to now sound polite. He eventually sat down nearby, rather bored. He yawned, as if ready to fall asleep... Which he did eventually. He fell asleep on the floor of the tavern, snoring rather loudly, talking in his sleep... About food.

Crimson, while rather normal in weight loved food, and loved to eat. He normally ate a lot back then, and his metabolism maintained his weight. Nowadays, he doesn't eat as much, due to finances, but he still hasn't lost his love for food and eating. "Meatloaf," shouted Crimson in his sleep. "Get off ma' ham 'n' cheese," he shouted again, in his sleep. Some found this to be annoying. Others found this to be cute. Reactions normally varied when Crimson talked in his sleep... Which was a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyville.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1015
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Star crossed   Star crossed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:23 pm

As Lunar thought about what to do, she noticed Crimson just randomly fall asleep. That was unexpected. but gave her the perfect opportunity to try out a trick she read about. it was difficult, so she could only do it once. Concentrating as hard as she could, she poofs over in front of Crimson. "Surpri-woah!" She yelped as she landed flat on her back. she had appeared upside down and slightly above the ground. "oowww" She said while giggling. That would clearly take a lot more practice.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: Star crossed   Star crossed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:35 am

"I think I might go dungeon crawling tomorrow." Silver announced. "Would anypony like to come with?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anarcho-Capitalist-Bronies/172932
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Star crossed   Star crossed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:24 pm

"Of course," said Amina, her hooves covered in grease and oil. "Zat sounds like fun. I have to go take a shower, where can I meet you ponies?"

Lunar had teleported to a sleeping Crimson upside down and started giggling. Amina tried to suppress her laughter--it is rude to laugh at others--but she failed to do so, and her laughter rang in the air.

"Well, I guess I'll be back tomorrow," she said cheerfully. "Goodbye!"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Star crossed   Star crossed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Believe it or not, even after Lunar's thud on the ground, even being so close to Crimson's sleeping body, Crimson still remained asleep. He was normally a heavy sleeper, being very hard for him to wake up. He continued sleeping, dreaming about food. "Giant ice cream cone," shouted Crimson Inferno in his sleep.

He continued snoring loudly, not even being close to waking up.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyville.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1015
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Star crossed   Star crossed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Still giggling, Lunar looks up at Crimson. Still asleep? Dang. oh well. She made Amina laugh. that was good enough for her. bouncing back up onto her hooves, she says a happy goodbye to Amina. "Bye! It was a real pleasure to meet you!" She says while practically bouncing. looking outside, she realizes what time it was. "Oh, shoot! I have to go as well. My mom wants to practice magic with me!" She said in her usual happy tone. "I'm so excited!" She said loudly and letting off a few sparks from her horn. "Well Bye!"

After saying this, happily bounced out of the tavern and on her way back to her home.
Back to top Go down
AnCapBrony

AnCapBrony

PostSubject: Re: Star crossed   Star crossed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:09 pm

"Well i'll be heading to an inn. Whoever wants to come with me can meet me back here next morning." Silver. He then walked over to crimson and left a note that stated what silver said before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anarcho-Capitalist-Bronies/172932
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star crossed   Star crossed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star crossed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2