My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bedpans And Blue Roses

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Bedpans And Blue Roses Empty
PostSubject: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Willow sighs as he stares at the walls of his little room, He was stuck in the hospital after screwing up on a simple trick and making a fool out of himself in front of a certain stallion he may or may not have some feelings for "Well at least its quiet.." He says as he watches doctors and nurses walk by the door once and a while and sighs again. Willow wasn’t expecting any visitors today or for the rest of his stay here at the hospital "I doubt anypony would visit a random stranger in a hospital" he chuckled but really he wished somepony would stop by even if only to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Rough Draft walked down the hallways of the hospital. He was wearing a nice scarf, and his mane was as well groomed as he could make it. Beside him, a bouquet of flowers was levitating, a gift for Willow. "I hope he isn't allergic." He said. Rough Draft pushed the door open and poked his head in, and smiled when he saw Willow. "Hey there. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Willow blinks as he hears the door open and a pony speak "That doesnt sound like the doctor.." He thought looking over he sees the one pony he thought he would never see "Hello Im doing fine...well as fine as i can be stuck in bed" He chuckles softly and smiles at Rough Draft "But..what are you doing here...i do hope nothings wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Rough Draft smiled. "Why would anything be wrong? I'm just here to visit you." He said, stepping into the room. He levitated the flowers beside him. "I brought you flowers. I hope you aren't allergic." he said bringing them closer to Willow.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Willow takes the flowers with a bit of shock "Y-you came to vist me..?" He blushes a bit "You didnt need to and you also didnt need to get me these flowers....but thank you.." He smiles sniffing themm slowly before putting them in a vase beside his bed "It was very kind of you"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Rough Draft sat on a chair next to Willow's bed. "Well, I'm here and visiting you. So you might as well enjoy me while I'm here." He said and smiled. "So, do you need me to get anything for you? Food, water, books? Anything?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Willow rubs the back of his head with a hoof "Well i wouldnt like to bother you with it but if you could....when your not busy...bring me a book or two but only if you want to..." He said nervously for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Rough Draft smiled. "Well, it just so happens I have some books for you right here." He said, opening up his saddlebag. He levitated out two books. One was his personal favourite, the other was his first bestseller, "The Queen's Cake." Rough Draft smiled and handed them to him. "Here you go." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Willow smiles when he sees one of the books is "The Queen's Cake." "This is one of my favourites i have my own copy at home" He thinks back to the nights when he would stay up late just to fish a chapter but then unable to put it down "Thank you for bring them" he says with a slight blush
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Rough Draft beamed when Willow mentioned it was one of his favourite books. "Well, if it is your favourite, then you obviously know who wrote it, right?" He asked, scooting up closer to Willow, quickly flicking his eyes up and down the pegasus' body. "Not bad." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Willow sighs sadly "Unfortunely I dont my copy was damaged when i bought it and i never really had the chance to find out and i never had the money to get it fixed" he says with a sad smile "It doesnt matter anyways...its not like they are going to come walking through that door He says pointing to the door way.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Rough Draft smiled. Then he began to laugh. Then he laughed harder because of the irony. "Well, my fair Willow, it is your lucky day. For I am Rough Draft, and I am the author of that book." He said, bowing his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Willow blinked the chuckles sortly "And im Princess Luna nice try but ive had many a stallion tell me they wrote this only for me to find out they lied" He says sadly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Rough Draft sighed. He took the good copy that he just handed to the hurt pegasus and opened it. "Please tell me who the book says wrote it. The name should sound familiar." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Willow squints at the writing before putting on a pair of nice looking reading glasses "Rough Draft.." His eyes widen and he looks up at Rough Draft "Forgive me but nowdays you cant always believe what everypony says" Putting his glasses away he looks down "Great i just called him alair and now hell never wanna be my friend let alone something more" He thought as he closes the book.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Rough Draft sighed. "Well, I guess I can't blame you." he said, smiling. "You do have to look out for yourself." He said. He moved up closer to Willow, blushing slightly and getting slightly nervous. "Do you want me to leave you alone now so you can read?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Willow looks up at Rough Draft noticing the growing lack of space between them but does not say anything" Well i was hoping you would stay but if you cant...thats ok.." He says trying to hide the sadness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:15 pm

"Oh no, oh no. I want to stay. I just don't want to be invading your personal space or your privacy." He said, turning his head slightly away. "But if you want me to stay, I will. We can talk and have fun." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Willow smiles wide "i would like that...i would like that very much!" He says with a sparkle in his eye. "So Rough Draft tell me about yourself"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Rough Draft leaned back into his seat. "About myself? Well there is not much to tell. I was born and raised here in Ponyville. I lived with my parents. I started writing when I was just a young colt in school, and have continued ever since. I like chocolate ice cream as well as fresh peaches. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Well i was born in Cloudsdale i worked in a cafe owned by a friend of my mothers when i got my cutie mark and so i came here and opened one of my own, i like Hot chocolate and blue roses" he says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Rough Draft smiled. "Blue roses like I what brought you?" Asked Rough Draft, tugging at his scarf. "Well, it's good I got your favourites. And your favourite book. It seems like I have been hitting the right keys today." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Willow blushes a bit "Yes it seems so" He says softly looking at the roses he had put in the vase "You are either a good guesser or you have been spying on me" He says jokingly with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Rough Draft blushed. "Me? Spy? Why Mr. Willow, I am not that kind of a pony." He said, smiling, "Must have just been a luck guess. Blue roses are particularly beautiful, so I thought it was a safe choice for a present."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:55 am

Willow chuckles and smiles "Yes they are and i thank you for getting them for me they really brighten up the room" He says staring at them "So um im im getting out in a few days...so..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedpans And Blue Roses   Bedpans And Blue Roses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bedpans And Blue Roses
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next