My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever Alone...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Forever Alone... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Erigo giggled as Ember explained the joke. These two were a delight to be around. "Yeah, that's funny." She said, flapping her wings a little. She was starting to come out of her box a little now that she knew these two liked her as she was. finishing off her cupcake, she looks around. the crowd inside the shop was still weighing on her mind.

squirming in her seat a little, she looks at the two. "So... what do you two do?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:53 am

Star noticed Erigo's discomfort, but wasn't exactly sure how to go about relieving her of it. Ember on the other hand, was totally oblivious to the other pony's plight. "Well, I don't do anything. I don't actually know what job I should take." she said, shrugging. Star shook her head. "I don't have a job either. I really should find one." she said, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 am

Erigo squirmed some more as the two talked. hoping to distract herself from the crowd, she decides to focus on talking to Ember and Star. "I'm a firepony back in Trottingham." She said with a pause. "I-I fight fires..." She was getting sidetracked by the crowd around her. the laughing was making her tap her hoof on the table. She wants to leave. now.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 am

Star watched Erigo glance around nervously before her hoof started to tap on the table. She nudged her friend, making a subtle gesture towards Erigo, and then to the door. When Ember just looked at her in a confused fashion, Star repeated the gesture, this time a little more dramatically. "OH!" Ember exclaimed, finally understanding what (to her) looked like weird faces and muscle spasms. "Hey Erigo, both Star and me-" "And I." "... And I have both finished out food, and since there isn't much else to do here, would you like to go outside?" Ember asked, gesturing to their empty plates as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:31 pm

She was immensely glad to hear that. "Y-Yes. I would like that a lot." She was shaking from her nervousness. She didn't really know why the crowd was getting to her like this. Getting up, she trotted out at a relatively quick pace. Quick enough to get out ASAP, but not so fast that she drew attention.

Once outside, she took a shaky deep breath. She should really get a handle on her nerves.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:12 am

When Star saw Erigo trot out of the place so hastily, she looked at Ember, who looked at her before shrugging. It appeared neither of them had much of an idea as to why she was in such a rush. Star quickly followed, however, and so did Ember. "Hey Erigo! Wait up! What's the rush?" Ember called after her, hurrying to keep up with the seemingly fleeing pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:58 am

As the two were catching up to her, Erigo turned to face them. "Sorry about that... Crowds don't sit well with me..." She said quietly. "My wife's been trying to get me to be more confident in crowds, but it hasn't been working." Which would explain why her marriage was rocky.

"But I've been talking about myself for too long. I feel like I'm being rude." She said, sitting down where she was and flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 am

Ember shrugged again. "Everyone's got their strong points. Crowds aren't for every pony. Maybe I'm just AWESOME!" Ember cried, plonking herself down next to Erigo. A handful of ponies nearby stared at them, wondering what on earth they were doing, but Ember showed no signs of noticing.

Star stayed standing. She just felt more comfortable that way. "I'm not the best with crowds either, but I try my best. I find it' easier to cope when somepony's with you." she said, nudging Ember. Star honestly didn't know what she'd do without her.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Erigo giggled at Ember's confidence. Despite the looks, Erigo felt alright with these two around.

"I'm not the best with crowds either, but I try my best. I find it' easier to cope when somepony's with you."

Erigo thought about this for a second. Looking at the two, she realized what it was. Star was right. it's much easier for her to be ok with the looks as long as you're with friends. Smiling at the two, she spoke up. "I-I'm glad you two are with me."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:53 am

Ember sat there for a little, letting the words sink in when she suddenly practically exploded into action, leaping at Erigo and throwing her hooves around her new found friend. "AWW! We love you too!" she cried, nudging Star with her back hoof. Rolling her eyes ever so slightly, Star chuckled as she joined the now group hug, hugging both the ponies. "We love you too." she confirmed, patting Erigo and Ember before pulling back. "Uh... Ember, I think you can let go now." "Oh. Right." Ember said sheepishly, letting go of the unfortunate pony who had been the victim of her tight embrace.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Erigo smiled as Ember and Star hugged her. "Love..." She said quietly to herself. nopony had said that to her in a long time. That meant a lot to her. When Ember finally let go of her, Erigo gave a warm smile to the two.

"I'm sad that I have to go back to Trottingham soon. I would love to hang out with you guys some more." She said, sitting a little taller than she was before.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Star nodded. "It's ok. We can probably come visit some time anyway." she said, finally deciding she was going to sit. After all, there was no point in standing anymore, was there? Ember's ears drooped when she heard that the other pony was going to leave soon. "I understand. Home is where the heart is, huh?" she joked, but not whole heartedly. It saddened her that her new friend would be leaving them.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Erigo's ears drooped when she saw the sadness on Ember's face. "Well, I did talk to my sister about moving in together. If that happens, I'll come and visit, ok?" She said with a concerned smile on her face. She hated disappointing ponies. This also gives her another reason to want to move here. The only problem was convincing her wife.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:14 am

The change was instantaneous. Ember's ears sprang right back up again, and the little sparkle in her eyes returned. "Really?" she asked happily, a grin spreading across her face. "Well that would be awesome!" She exclaimed, before correcting herself. "I mean, not to pressure you or anything." Star looked at Ember who was now awkwardly playing with her hooves. "Even if you don't we'll be sure to visit you!" she said, patting Erigo on the head.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Erigo smiled and laughed a little at Ember's rapid emotional change. "Really. If I do move here, you two will be the first to know." She said, smiling some more. Standing up and stretching her wings, she looks around for the time. seeing a little clock, she notices the time. "Hey, I have to go and catch my train. I'll be sure to write, okay?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Ember nodded, bouncing up too. "Course! We'll miss you!" she said, ruffling Erigo's fringe. "If anything goes wrong, we will provide you with somewhere to stay. Well, one of us will." Star laughed, hugging Erigo for one last time before she had to leave them for who knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Erigo really didn't want to leave. but her visit was overstayed as it was. hugging Star back and giving a warm smile to Ember, Erigo stands up and extends her wings. "I'll miss you too. and I'll keep that in mind, Star. Thanks." She finished as she took flight. "Bye!" She flew off to pick up her stuff, then straight to the train station.

The whole time, she thought about Star and Ember. Her short encounter with them had really made an impact on her.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:56 am

Ember and Star stayed where they were, waving and (on Ember's part) calling out their goodbyes until Erigo was barely but a speck on the horizon, eventually vanishing all together. "Well. That was interesting, wasn't it?" Star asked softly, eyes still fixed on the horizon as if she was half expecting Erigo to return. "Yea, it was..." Ember trailed off, before shaking her head to clear her thoughts. "Welp! Anyway, I think it's bout time we split ways too." Ember chirped, back to her old self. Ember's sudden burst snapped Star back to reality too. "Guess you're right." she said, getting up herself as she dusted off her hooves. "Come on Ember." Star said, turning around and trotting off in the other direction. "Right behind you, Star!" Ember grinned, bouncing after her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Alone...   Forever Alone... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Alone...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2