My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neon Stripe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Neon Stripe Empty
PostSubject: Neon Stripe   Neon Stripe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:58 am

Neon Stripe
Neon Stripe 45649938238
Species: Zebra/Unicorn
Mane: A messy black and white Mohawk
Tail: Black and white.
Eyes: Dark Blue
Body: Neon green/blue with the same color stripes just a bit darker.
Cutie Mark: An owl (so sorry it wasn't in the picture)
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Neon Stripe is very fond of company, and a bit odd. He may seem quite annoying but that's because of his thirst for attention, which he didn't get all that much of growing up. He is also very open minded toward other ponies and ideas.
Likes: Friends, owls, his father, science, more science, andbooks having to do with science.
Dislikes: Not being around ponies, school, offensive small minded ponies, foals, and math.
History: Neon Stripe's parents are...different.
His mother was a zebra, and his father was a Pegasus.
When he was born, his parents decided it would be best if he were raised in Ponyville with his father.
Neon didn't know his mother, other than the scrapbooks his father kept.
At school, Neon didn't have any friends, which was really bad because he yearned for somepony to be there when he was sad or play with him in the town square.
But alas, he was alone.
Which sparked his hatred for school and everything in it.
Except for science.
He loved science.
One day in science class, his teacher gave the class an essay to do on a species of animal.
He chose the owl.
Once starting the research for the paper, he found his curiosity and amazement with owls.
They were so interesting.
The first time he set eyes on an owl and felt that spark of curiosity, he noticed a picture of an owl on his flank.
And that time he knew what he wanted to do with the rest of his life.
Study owls.
And he did.
Once graduating school, he devoted his life to owl studies.
You can find his books on owls at the library, such as "Who? A Neon Guide to Everything Owl," and "My Little Owl: A Guide to Keeping your New-found Owl Companion."
He, sadly, still lives with his dad because studying owls isn't really a job.

Example RP segment: ((1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.))
Neon Stripe was walking along the well known path in the Everfree Forest at night, trying to find an owl in which he could study.
When suddenly, he hears a wailing sound.
At first, he recognizes this noise as an owl mating call, but then sees the noise was coming from a foal up ahead.
He walks over to the foal, unable to see all that well because of the dark.
"Where are your parents?" he asked the foal.
She stopped crying, and looked up at him in disbelief.
He then realized that the pony was but a foal, and couldn't speak.
Once looking up, he could finally see the foals face!
It was his neighbors daughter!
Realizing this, he scooped the little thing up and returned her to the neighbors, to tired to ask why she was all alone in the forest.
Deciding he would study owls tomorrow night, he headed toward his room for some well needed rest.

Acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Neon Stripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Stripe   Neon Stripe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:30 am

Approved.

Have Fun :)

quick question I forgot to ask in the chatbox. would he be considered a pegasus or a zebra? I need to know to know where to move this app to.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Neon Stripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Stripe   Neon Stripe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Hmmm... I'd put him in nonstandard races because he's...well...non standard XD
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Neon Stripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Stripe   Neon Stripe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:23 pm

haha, alright!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neon Stripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neon Stripe   Neon Stripe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neon Stripe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Nonstandard Races-
Jump to: