My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun in the Sun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:42 pm

after a long first couple days in Canterlot, Gordy relaxed on the beach. Why in Equestria did he think a concert in Canterlot was a good idea? his kind of music is the opposite of what most ponies around here liked. the unusually small crowd reflected that. sighing, Gordy sat on the beach quietly. he needed this day off.

The sun was bright out today, so he felt lucky to wear sunglasses so often. laying back on the sand, he quietly sings a short verse to himself.

"So trot with me through the autumn leaves
And keep close to stay warm
Soon you'll see how much you mean to me
Feelings I've never felt before"

The lyrics had no meaning right now, but he did love performing that song.

(( The song the verse is from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd6e_ZfTyqI&list=FLd4uqzOjLK2CfLk4A3i9r4w&index=4 ))
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Amaryllis trotted down the side of the beach, enjoying the feeling of the soft, white sand under her hooves. After a day of back breaking weeding work, she decided she'd needed a break, and had come here to seek such a relief. Prancing along, she tried to step around the crush of ponies there.

"Agh! Sorry! 'Scuse me! Apologies! Woops, sorry ma'am!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:28 am

It was a nice day in fancy Canterlot. It wasn't Brawny's usual scene of rock and liquor, but it worked all the same. He'd actually never been to a beach before. He always had very little opportunity. This didn't seem like the place to play for tips, so he just lied back on the sand, put on some sunglasses, and just relaxed. The sand felt better than all the garbage crowding his house that he is almost never it. While he was relaxing, there was a mare stepping over and around everypony. Then he heard a stallion singing a verse to himself. He looked over and started talking to him. "Pretty catchy. You write that yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:34 am

Gordy's singing had turned into humming as he payed close attention the mare who was making her way across the beach in the most unusual fashion. but even his humming stopped when he heard a stallion talking to him.

"Pretty catchy. You write that yourself?"

"You could say that." Gordy said while sitting up. "it was a collaboration piece with a DJ from Ponyville."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:58 am

Amaryllis cringed, as a pony underneath her yelped in surprise. "Gah! I'm so so sorry!" she apologised profusely, the mare underneath her rubbing her hoof snootily before emitting a small hmph and ignoring Amy all together. With a sigh, the lavender mare continued on her way, actually succeeding in not stepping on anypony for a bit. When she paused to see how far she had yet to go before she had some space to herself, however, trouble struck.

A small ahem alerted her to a young, pretty mare lying on the sand in her shadow. There were a whole gaggle of stallions surrounding her, fanning her, feeding her, and in general tending to her every need. "Get out of my sun." she stated simply, sitting up ever so slightly as she removed her sunnies. Amy rolled her eyes, before stepping out of 'the mare's' sun. "I'm sorry, your Highness. That better?" she crooned, sarcasm very evident in her tone.

A beefy stallion nearby stood up at this, rage blazing in his eyes. "Oi, runt. Let me get this clear. You do not talk to my marefriend like that, you hear?" he growled, getting very into Amy's face. The female stood her ground, however, and glared right back.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:16 am

Brawny overheard some mare treating herself like a princess. Typical Canterlot mares, he thought. Then he overheard some jerk of a stallion threatening the mare who was stepping over him earlier. Without hesitation, he jumped up, stepped in between the mare and the buff stallion, and made threats right back.
"You don't touch her, alright? What kind of stallion picks fights with nice mares like that anyway?" He started to push him back. "Wanna fight? You fight me. Because I haven't seen some good action in days. And I want to see some blood!" He looked tough, but Brawny could certainly take him. He was just another beach bully with a stuck up marefriend who thought she was Celestia's gift. "Besides, I think your majesty needs you more than a fight with some stranger"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Gordy glanced back over at the mare to find that she had gotten into a bit of trouble. it was inevitable. running over with brawny, He stands by the mare ready for anything. "it's your choice. either you walk away, or we make you!" Gordy added. Gordy was fuming. a strong stallion picking on a mare? coward. looking over at the mare for a second, Gordy has to ask. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:50 am

Amy took a couple of steps back from the stallion as two others rushed in to intervene. The mare was actually surprised. Most ponies would just jump onto the side of the bigger, beefier, better looking stallion. It was one of the few times anyone had honestly stood up for her, and she was happy.

The stallion grunted disapprovingly at the two stallions, obviously angered. Amy could see, however, that the light had vanished from his eyes, and that it was now all just an angry front. "Ergh. You stallions aren't worth my time." he grunted, before turning away. Amy snorted, but quickly covered it up with a cough when he glared her way. She really did not want to be the source of any conflict.

"I'm fine, thank you. I must thank you two for stepping in just then. I just really, really hate snooty ponies." she said, rolling her eyes at the simple thought.

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 pm

"You're lucky she realized she was better than this." As he was walking away, he looked back at the stallion. "I see you try that again, and believe me, I will, and you can kiss your flank goodbye."

He trotted over to the mare who he was protecting. "Just trying to be a good citizen is all. And ponies like that really bug me too. Dealt with them for a long time. Name's Brawny Hooves. You are?" Might as well get introduced. After all, he did want to be nicer than usual today
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:22 pm

"I'm fine, thank you. I must thank you two for stepping in just then. I just really, really hate snooty ponies."

"Me too." Gordy said giving a scowl to the strong stallion.

"Just trying to be a good citizen is all. And ponies like that really bug me too. Dealt with them for a long time. Name's Brawny Hooves. You are?"

"I'm Gordy." He said as he adjusted his sunglasses with his magic. "Pleased to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:59 am

Amy smiled at both of the stallions. "Name's Amaryllis, but you can just call me Amy." she said happily, already liking the both of these ponies.

Glancing back, she sighed as she saw a young filly take the patch that she was aiming for. "Curses! Now I don't have anywhere to sit. Say..." she began, turning back to the two stallions. "You got any space near you two?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Brawny looked at Amy, and back at his and Gordy's spot. "I guess we can make a spot between us for you. If that works for you" At least they could relax now, and maybe get better acquainted. Brawny led Amy to where Gordy and himself were and made a spot for Amy. He then sat down, waiting for the other two to join him. It wasn't a great spot, but better than what was left
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 pm

"Name's Amaryllis, but you can just call me Amy."

"Pleased to meet you Amy." Gordy said as he looked around. He didn't want to be caught off guard in case that stallion had friends. deciding they're safe, he looks back at the mare. "yup. We should have room." He really didn't notice the beach was that crowded. Busy, yes. but crowded? he must be used to large crowds. walking back over to their spot, Gordy sits and looks over the water.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:02 am

Amy smiled sweetly at them both. "Thanks you guys." she said happily, before settling down and resting her head on a fore hoof. She watched the water, which was lapping gently at the shore line, leaving foamy trails in it's wake. Despite her previous incident, she still couldn't help but smile. Turning to Gordy, she discovered he was doing the same. "Pretty, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:06 am

Brawny just lied back, closing his eyes so his eyes don't burn and he's rendered fully blind. He then sat up and looked at the ocean. "This is the most relaxing thing I've seen in a long time." There were ponies messing around, but his eyes locked onto the horizon and the ocean. Pure natural beauty... Gordy and Amy were good company.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 am

"Pretty, isn't it?"

"It really is. I could go without the crowd of ponies, but pretty none-the-less." Gordy said as he adjusted his sunglasses with his magic. As he sat there, he thought about his performance and how he could improve upon it. but her soon remembered he's with other ponies. "So, what do you both do for a living?" He never liked silence anyway.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 am

Amy shrugged a tad, eyes still focused on the now dipping sun. "Well, I'm a florist. I plan on buying a shop around here and setting up my own little stall for flowers." she said fondly, the topic of her passion bringing up happy feelings. Spotting a silhouette of dolphins on the horizon, she gasped in surprise as their sleek black shadows jumped in and out of the waves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Sun   Fun in the Sun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun in the Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Beach-
Jump to: