My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tacha bowling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Tacha bowling  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:43 pm

((Sorry for the late reply. It slipped my mind))

Lightning thought for a moment. Did he know any other tricks? Well, tricks that wouldn't end up with somepony with a head concussion considering the mare's, uh... skill? Bucking the ball sure was out of the question. Celestia knows how that would turn out.

"I got it!" He pulled out a ball and took the alley. "Try adding a little spin to the ball." He rolled the ball sideways which looked like it was going strait for the gutter, but it slowly corrected it's path by curving strait into the pins, leaving only three standing. "Go on, try it."
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha bowling  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:27 am

((me too lol school is crazy busy))

Tacha smiled, it seemed simple enough. She took her ball and tilted her head at the lane trying to figure out exactly how to make the ball spin. She couldnt think of anything, so with a quick shrug of her shoulders she went for it, spining the ball as hard as she could and soon regreting it. The ball started just as lightning's had but suddenly spun out of the lane, skidding on to the next lane on a collision course with the players ball. They collided sending Tacha's ball back onto its proper lane and giving the other ball enough momentum to get a strike while also giving her ball enough of a spin to set it straight and knock down all the pins.  Now even Tacha was amazed and just stared blinking for a few minuets. "Uh that counts as a double strike right?"
Back to top Go down

Tacha bowling
Page 1 of 1