My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iridescent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Iridescent - Iridescent Empty
PostSubject: Iridescent   Iridescent - Iridescent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Iridescent

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[Creds to Shini]

Species: Pegasus
Mane: Cropped short, black with bright green streaks
Tail: Same as mane
Eyes: Bright green
Body: Dark violet with dark blue legs, tall and skinny
Cutie Mark: A red diamond shooting through the air with a black streak trailing behind it
Age (Baby,adult): Young adult (21)

Personality: She can be a bit annoying to ponies who aren't her friends, but once they get to know her, they love her. She is one of the most fiercely loyal pegasi ever. If anyone messes with her friends, they are guaranteed to regret it. Iris doesn't have many friends, but she prefers to merely have a few close friends. She generally keeps to herself, often tucking away in her house to avoid social events. But whenever a close friend invites her to go out, she says yes.

Her best friend is Calla Lily, a unicorn, and she would do anything for her. Iris has a tendency to push ponies away due to one of her closest and longest-standing friends just up and cutting her off a few years after she moved. She completely broke down after that, but she got over it, after a while. She is still tentative in letting her walls down, but that doesn't stop her from being who she is. She doesn't care what ponies think of her, and will do what she wants, when she wants. Nothing can stop her. Except maybe the laws of physics...

Dislikes: Idiots, annoying ponies, spiders, disturbances, large crowds, weddings, and when she messes up on her drawings

History: Iridescent, (she prefers Iris) was a rather odd pony born in Cloudsdale. She was an strange pegasus, who stuck out among the other ponies her age. She had only one friend who stuck with her through thick and thin, but she moved away when they were still young. Iris never saw her again, especially after contact was cut between the two because the other decided Iris wasn't good enough for her.

When Iris was a filly, she went to a flight camp during the summer. She often raced her peers, and found herself beating all who dared to challenge her. Whenever she flew quickly, she would leave a trail of dark red smoke behind her. After her first race, a diamond with a trail of black smoke appeared on her flank.

Iris later moved to Ponyville when she was 16 and met her two best friends. Calla Lily, a blue unicorn, and Hydrangea, a pink earth pony. They became fast friends, despite Iris' distrust of those close to her. She trusts these two with all her heart, and would be completely broken if they left her too.

Example RP segment:

1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street. Given your OC's personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

As Iridescent strolled into town, she heard a loud wail from her left. Instinctively, her ears swiveled to find the direction from which the sound came. Again, she heard the scream, it sounded like a child. Iris quickly galloped towards the odd plea for help. She slowed down to a fast trot and searched for the source of the sound. A young white filly sat weeping in the street. Iris walked quickly over to her.
"Hey there, hey it's okay, don't cry. What's wrong?"
"I c-can't f-find my mommy! Waaaa!" cried the little filly.
"Oh, well, then there's no use sitting around wailing about it. Let's go find her." said Iris with a funny smile.
"What's your name?" she asked
"M-my name is Water Lily."
"That's a pretty name, I'm Iridescent, but just call me Iris. What does your mom look like?
"Just like me but with a sun cutie mark."
"Alright, when'd you last see her?"
"W-we were heading to Sugar Cube Corner for a cupcake, I w-was cantoring ahead of her and when I turned around to wait, she was gone. Just, gone."
That's odd, where could she have gone? Iris thought.
"Well Water Lily, I'm sure we'll find her." Iris replied with doubt nagging her at the back of her mind. The two ponies continued along the street, searching left and right for the foal's mom, but to no avail. Water Lily began to cry again, silent tears rolling off her face and the occasional sob that shook her tiny body.
"What if I never find her?" Lily asked Iris.
"Let's not focus on the negative, we'll find her, don't worry." The little filly began to shiver, it was getting dark out.
"Come on little on, you can stay with me tonight, we'll find your mom in the morning." Iris said, leading the foal out of town.
"Th-thank you I-Iris."

Acceptance

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:24 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Iridescent   Iridescent - Iridescent I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:21 am

Hello! I like your OC.

The only thing I noticed was that you're missing something that goes at the end of your app. if you look through the rules, you'll find it there.

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Iridescent   Iridescent - Iridescent I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm

changes have been made.

Approved.

Have fun! :)
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Iridescent   Iridescent - Iridescent I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 pm

I'd have asked to ditch mentioning the blue box as it adds nothing but referencing the Tardis. But as long as its not an occurrence in posts I guess it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iridescent   Iridescent - Iridescent I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:04 pm

hey, I've changed the history and her cutie mark. Please re-accept!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Iridescent   Iridescent - Iridescent I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:29 pm

RE-APPROVED! BY ASHA THE GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iridescent   Iridescent - Iridescent I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:19 am

HURRAY TANK YOU ASHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iridescent   Iridescent - Iridescent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iridescent
Page 1 of 1