My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Friends in Strange Places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

New Friends in Strange Places - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Friends in Strange Places   New Friends in Strange Places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Sunny holds him up to Dylgo "He looks just like my daddy!!" She says as she smiles up at Dylgo "Can i get him!!? Please!!" She says with hope in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: New Friends in Strange Places   New Friends in Strange Places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Dylgo smiled . "sure." Dylgo said warmly. It was also good to know what her father looked like. knowing more ponies who know the filly makes it easier for her to be found. walking over to the pony who works at the shop, she pays for the plushie and returns to the filly. "Unfortunately, I couldn't find your mom. where else have you been with her?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: New Friends in Strange Places   New Friends in Strange Places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Sunny hugs her new toy before thinking hard"hmmm i think it was the corn stand" she then taps her chin "Or maybe it was the carrot stand?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: New Friends in Strange Places   New Friends in Strange Places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Dylgo thought for a second as she pictured where the two were in her head. "Well, they're both pretty close to each other. We can check both."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: New Friends in Strange Places   New Friends in Strange Places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Sunny smiles "Okie dokie lokie!" She says as she makes her way out of the store with her new toy sitting ontop of her head somehow not even falling off from the fillies bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends in Strange Places   New Friends in Strange Places - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends in Strange Places
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: