My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fireseeker's Art

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Fireseeker's Art Empty
PostSubject: Fireseeker's Art   Fireseeker's Art I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:09 pm

So, I don't really draw or anything, but I do somethings make 'art' from or out of other images.
Figured I might as well have a place on this site to dump them :)

All art can be found here:
http://fire-seeker.deviantart.com

So, here's my current profile picture:
Spoiler:

And a vector I recoloured today:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Fireseeker's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireseeker's Art   Fireseeker's Art I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:42 am

cute xD
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Fireseeker's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireseeker's Art   Fireseeker's Art I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:45 am

Awww he's sad :(
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Fireseeker's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireseeker's Art   Fireseeker's Art I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Yay for minority art-based skills! Good job!
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Fireseeker's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireseeker's Art   Fireseeker's Art I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:35 pm

fireseeker, can i just say your lucky that your arnt yelled at and stuff for recolouring? i recolour sometimes and all i get is a heap of people saying its bad to recolour your shouldnt be doing this blah blah blah...soo your very lucky.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Fireseeker's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireseeker's Art   Fireseeker's Art I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:52 pm

He probably has people's permission (Aka put the link of the original in the description)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Fireseeker's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireseeker's Art   Fireseeker's Art I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:31 am

Well, I don't claim that my recolours are really art. I just like to have some vectors of my OC.

Following from what Doodle said, I state that it's simply a recolouring and put a link to the original image, and not me pretending to be able to do original art.

Plus when I do them, I spend forever getting them to look perfect, with correct curvature and complete colour change. With a lot of recoloured images, you can still see traces of original colours.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Fireseeker's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireseeker's Art   Fireseeker's Art I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:43 am

very true. but i do put link to the original pic in desc and give credit to owner of original pic aaaaaanddddd i ask permission and i still get a load of poop. -_-
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Fireseeker's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireseeker's Art   Fireseeker's Art I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Recoloured another vector of my OC today:
Spoiler:
This actually is a pretty depiction of me whenever I'm trying to reach a deadline or freaking out over editing a video...

Also, this one is from a while back. Forgot to put it up:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fireseeker's Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireseeker's Art   Fireseeker's Art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireseeker's Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Artwork and Literature-
Jump to: