My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PegasisterQuave

My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) Empty
PostSubject: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

[[Hi! I'm new here, I only joined today... I don't exactly know how to use this website, and I'll be posting a picture of my pony, Quave, on Photobucket soon! Okay, here's the info]]

Name: Quave, AKA Quee (pronounced KWEE)

My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) Image_zpsd2b0da58

Species/race: Pegasi
Age(Baby, Adult): Young young Adult; Teenager. 17
Eyes: Sunburnt orange
Mane: Spikey/messy, black, gold/dusty yellow, sunburnt brown. Pulled into a high ponytail [[don't mind the pun]]
Tail: The same form as her mane, though it's loose and not tied in any way
Body: Creamy skin color/Dusty and pale skin color. Her body is built, quite like Cadence and Luna, though not as tall. Her wings have curls and have light-greyish blue feathers on as well as greyish dark blue feather. They have brown and black feathers here and there too. Her hooves on her front left and back right have black&brown splashes over them. She will wear her goggles when flying in a tornado, when there are windy/snowy/rainy/etc conditions, so basically all the time unless she is flying casually, on her hooves or inside
Cutiemark: Wavy music lines with a music note with a heart next to it; all black
Talent: Making the clouds and snowflakes into pretty shapes/pictures/figures/etc. and making the hail, wind and rain fall/blow like music. She does nothing with the sun and moon and stars, only the weather changes to do with clouds. She is a skilled flyer, though not as fast as Rainbow Dash, though almost as fast. When she flies, there is usually a trail of dusty-blue puffs of cloud/smoke behind her, similar to Rainbow and her rainbow trail

Personality: Cheerful, hardworking, hot temper, silly, bubbly, giggly, jumpy, hyper, caring all; stranger or not. Quave is also very creative, quirky, spontaneous and cool most of the time. She is very easy to become friends with, and would gladly become friends with you, colt or mare!

Likes: Music, art, patterns, making others smile, laughing, singing, dancing, drawing, spotting constellations, hanging out with her friends, traveling, relaxing, being the leader, lending a hoof, working individually
Dislikes: Terrible sounds, things going wrong, sadness, pain, being beaten, being bossed around, things that are way too bright(unless she has her goggles), sleeping too much, lazyponies, rude ponies, ponies who don't lend a hoof, ponies who are up of themselves, hurting someone on accident, sarcasm, seeing ponies lie though she does sometimes

History:
Filly- as a filly, Quave was the pony who was always picked last in the group activities, so she tended to work alone. She only had one friend, but then that pony had to move to Fillydelfia. So, she was left alone. She was the fastest runner/flyer in her class, and could answer any question quite easily (unless it was maths!)
Young pony- as Quave grew, so did her confidence. She found she could make people smile when she pulled a face, drew a picture, hugged somepony, almost anything. This gave her a wide circle of friends, young and old. Her talents grew, but she didn't have her cutiemark yet. Everyone she knew did, though, but she wasn't teased that much for it
Teenager pony- By this age, she had gotten her cutiemark; she was doing a new routine that her teacher gave her, and was in the middle of doing so with the other members of her class, when some music with no singing started playing. She was drawn away by it and ended up doing her own thing. Everypony stopped to stare at her, eyes wide with awe. Quave sang and flew around, making beautiful patterns and pictures in the sky. To Quave, it felt like a dream, but when she finished, everypony stared, some smiled, others completely jealous of awestruck. Most, however, were staring at her cutiemark; the music note and heart on the wavy lines
NOW!- Now, Quave switches between highschools in Cloudsdale (where she works to help with the Autumn and Winter seasons) and then returning to Canterlot or Ponyville to visit the ponies that she had met there, or to perform, work in an art business, help ponies, or just hang out with everypony! Quave is a happy, bubbly pony who enjoys the company of others but doesn't mind her alone time. She would gladly become friends with anyone!

RP Segment:
Quave was on her way back to her home in Ponyville when she hears a small whimper from an alleyway. It sounded like a young pony...! Quave opened her black, brown, blue and cream curled wings, taking to the darkening sky and darting her sunburnt orange eyes around. She saw a pony's horn glimmer, something that resembled the shape of a large stick glowing the same color. Her wings glided her swiftly to the entrance of the alleyway, eyes peircing. Her clear voice echoed in the night;
"What's going on?"
"None 'a your business!" the offending pony snarled back. Quave smirked, it was just what she expected; a fairly young bully picking on a young foal!
She flew forward, pushing the bigger pony out of the way firmly and planting herself between the young child and the dark figure.
"Get lost, creep!" she hissed, ears flattening as a sharp gust of wind blew suddenly. Her mane and tail flared, ponytail high like a multicolored flag.
"...What do you want?! I was on teasing the little blanky!" the offender laughed. Ah, sp he had confidence, Quave thought. She took a few menacing steps forward, eyes narrowing as her wings raised to give her the look of business, of the bigger pony.
"You better run, or there'll be trouble!" her said in a low voice. The pony she was speaking to took the hint, eyes slightly afraid at how serious she was.
"...F-fine! I was leaving anyways!!" the shadow stuttered, losing his confidence. Quave growled, on the pony's flank as he galloped away, nipping at him.
"Leave!" and so he did, running for it.
Quave let out a sigh, turning to comfort the little filly.
"Th-th-thank you...! You s-saved me!" the child looked up
"Anytime, kiddo. You should get goin' though, it's gettin' late now," she smiled. As the filly trotted away, she watched after it, smiling. Hope ya get home safe, she thought as she took off towards her home. She couldn't wait to get some tucker into her stomach; she was starving!

Acceptance

[[I hope this is okay! I'll put a picture up soon (if I can edit...? Sorry for being so noobish! If you'd like to RP, just say! My DeviantART account, where I usually rp, is Aztea-Tann. I also have Flipnote Hatena. Thanks!]]
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:45 pm

[[Thanks 1nc!]]
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Welcome to the site :)

You character app is looking good, but you will need to add the following to it:

- Add your pony's picture (recommended), or add extensive detail to the physical descriptions so a picture is not needed

- You will need to read the site rules, as there is something that you will need to include from it
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules

- You will also need to include an RP segment, so that your roleplaying skills can be analysed. You must choose from one of the five scenarios from this thread:
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template#2

Feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the homepage to chat to other's online or to ask for assistance.
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:24 pm

I forgot to do the RP example, oops! Well, here it is;

~~~~~~~~~~~

Quave was on her way back to her home in Ponyville when she hears a small whimper from an alleyway. It sounded like a young pony...! Quave opened her black, brown, blue and cream curled wings, taking to the darkening sky and darting her sunburnt orange eyes around. She saw a pony's horn glimmer, something that resembled the shape of a large stick glowing the same color. Her wings glided her swiftly to the entrance of the alleyway, eyes peircing. Her clear voice echoed in the night;
"What's going on?"
"None 'a your business!" the offending pony snarled back. Quave smirked, it was just what she expected; a fairly young bully picking on a young foal!
She flew forward, pushing the bigger pony out of the way firmly and planting herself between the young child and the dark figure.
"Get lost, creep!" she hissed, ears flattening as a sharp gust of wind blew suddenly. Her mane and tail flared, ponytail high like a multicolored flag.
"...What do you want?! I was on teasing the little blanky!" the offender laughed. Ah, sp he had confidence, Quave thought. She took a few menacing steps forward, eyes narrowing as her wings raised to give her the look of business, of the bigger pony.
"You better run, or there'll be trouble!" her said in a low voice. The pony she was speaking to took the hint, eyes slightly afraid at how serious she was.
"...F-fine! I was leaving anyways!!" the shadow stuttered, losing his confidence. Quave growled, on the pony's flank as he galloped away, nipping at him.
"Leave!" and so he did, running for it.
Quave let out a sigh, turning to comfort the little filly.
"Th-th-thank you...! You s-saved me!" the child looked up
"Anytime, kiddo. You should get goin' though, it's gettin' late now," she smiled. As the filly trotted away, she watched after it, smiling. Hope ya get home safe, she thought as she took off towards her home. She couldn't wait to get some tucker into her stomach; she was starving!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it! I enjoyed writing it! :)
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:38 pm

[[OOC!]] I honestly would post a link to my character, but it says I have to wait for one week. Sorry! I'll post next week /;u;
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Sorry about that. Someone accidentally activated that restriction in the administrative control panel. You should be all set to post your OC picture now. ^^

1nc
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Oh ok! heres the link!!

https://m1354.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/PegasisterQuave/image_zpsd2b0da58.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

sorry for bad quality, my cameras being weird
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:00 pm

The picture is very small, but sufficient. I would suggest getting a larger version in the near future.

Anyway, almost done now. You just need to reread the site rules and add something to you app.
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Is it Acceptance down the bottom? I've looked through and that's all I haven't seemed to do... Unless I missed something ^^'
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:22 pm

Yup.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:41 pm

yay /)ouo(\ thanks!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)   My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Pony Oc-Quave (I'm new; help? On iPod too)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: