My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amazing Mazes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crystalclear

Amazing Mazes Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Mazes   Amazing Mazes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Crystal Clear laid by the edge of the small pond in the cente of the white rose spiral maze. This maze garden has always been one of her favorites in Canterlot. It was very close to the school, and it was always rather peaceful. With her classes for the day done and over, and nothing else planned, Crystal had come here to be alone and reflect.

Dancing on the surface of the pond were images of various ponies that the young unicorn had met. Ever since coming to the school, her scrying abilities had gotten stronger, and she was not able to scry out ponies that she knew with a much higher degree of success than before. The only real issue was, Crystal Clear still could not focus the images temporally. She never knew if she was seeing the present, past or future.

She sighed, tossing her mane as the images continued to show family and friends at some time or another. None of the images showed her any of the ponies looking any younger than she remember, so these images probably were not of the past. That was a start at least.

So enamored was she in her scrying, the took no notice of how time progressed and the sun began it's not so slow descent.
Back to top Go down

Amazing Mazes
Page 1 of 1