My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unwind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glitch

Glitch

Unwind Empty
PostSubject: Unwind   Unwind I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:45 am

Unwind
Unwind Unwind_zps3d8e112b
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Green and dark blue
Tail: same as mane but slightly ungroomed from the constant sitting and napping he does
Eyes: Neon green
Body: a bit slender and tall
Cutie Mark: a music note
Age (Baby,adult): Young adult
Personality: Very relaxed and laid back. Will at times stop what he’s doing and sit down or take a nap, very prone to yawning and his lack of focus on pretty much everything is due to his extremely low concern and overall care about the subject or situation. He is a very “chill” (as he calls it) pony. With all this one ever even rarely gets to take a look at his serious side. Even with this he is a Pony of his word. The most serious thing he could do is make a promise. But this is also rare due to the fact that he rarely chooses to make contact with others due to his sense of overwhelming guilt.
Likes: Relaxing, taking a break and “unwind”-ing. Also anything that generally doesn’t take allot of effort.
Dislikes: Things that are tedious, hard or stressful. He also hates when people are stressed out around him.
History: Unwind has no fixed home. His life is that of a drifter in the day he roams the grounds. At night he sleeps in the clouds going from place to place not staying anywhere too long. This is due to his troubled and vague past. It has been far too long for him now since he’s last told anyone of his past. Allot of good that did him, he shudders the thought of his old companion. One memory that does nothing, but adding on guilt and cumbersome memory onto his already taxed consciousness. To be honest to himself. It’s been so long that he can’t remember the faces of his own parents or family. A sad little story, but he isn’t one to dwell. He’d much rather take a chill pill and “unwind”

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

He looked up into the darkened grey mesh of a sky. It was hardly the weather he imagined when coming to a place like this. Ahead were the dim but clearly lit lights of an inn, even from his distance he could hear the chatter of warm ponies talking within. The rain sunk into his mane and felt it’s way to his skin. The chilling cold of it all made his teeth chatter a bit. He was sure in a place like this they would accept him. But he had no intentions of entering that inn. Too many people, too noisy. Even with this cold rain. The white noise gave him a great chance to think. To let his mind wander and think. It was a rare occurrence so why would he pass it up. Extending his wings exposing the music note on his upper hind leg he flapped about a few times before lifting himself in the air and flying over to the rooftop of somepony’s house before sitting down and relaxing on the slanted tiled rooftop. Resting his wings, lowering them and closing his eyes his mind went blank as it began wondering. With every soft patter and drop of noise it began to explore his consciousness. Seeking out the divinity within himself and letting it explode into a creation of letters and numbers and pictures. Thoughts and questions. All these things caused by the simple white noise of the rain.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Unwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwind   Unwind I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Welcome to the site :)

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Unwind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: