My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noble Shield

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble062

Noble062

Noble Shield Empty
PostSubject: Noble Shield   Noble Shield I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:35 am

Noble Shield
Noble Shield Noble_12
Species:Unicorn
Mane:Short, dark with dull red.
Tail:Long, wavy. Same color as mane.
Eyes:Sky blue
Body:Slim, fit. Brownish, red coat.
Cutie Mark:A shield.
Age (Baby,adult): Adult, 28 years
Personality:He is rather serious when sad, or angry. But when happy, can be bubbly and fun-loving. He often suppresses his emotions, hiding his sadness in hopes of inspiring others to be happy. extremely protective of friends and family.
Dislikes:Apathy, bullies,braggarts, and evil in general.
History:He was born as an orphan in the streets of Manehattan with no one but himself to rely on.For a long time he was mistrustful and overly cautious. But after being found on the streets and adopted by an upper-class family, he was able to open up to the idea of friendship and kindness. After many years of learning to harness his magical abilities, he decided to move to Canterlot. This is where he got accepted into Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns.This is where he chose to mainly study offensive, and defensive magic, wishing to use it to protect the one's he love. He took a job as a Royal Guard, where the rigorous training had tuned him to strength of little under that of an Earth Pony's. He moved to Ponyville later, in hopes of meeting new ponies, and to carve out a life for himself.

Example RP segment: Situation 1: For Noble, this seemed to be just another day. His guard armor weighing him down, a sword sheathed at his flank. That's when he heard a noise. a familiar noise. A saddening noise. He called out to the soft sobbing noise in the distance.
"Hello?", he stopped for a moment. no answer. "Are you there? Are you alright?"
The sobbing continued.
"Ah, to hay with it.", he said to no pony in particular. He started making his way toward the noise.
As he inspected the noise, he discovered just what he had expected.
"m-mo-mommy...", the small filly cried.
An orphan. An orphan, just as he was.
Now, after all this time, there are still kids out there, all alone.
Without really thinking about it, Noble trotted over and hugged the filly.
"Hey kid, it's okay, it's okay. Shh, now. Tell me what happened."
The child looked up at him, tears everywhere.
'My m-mommy... I lost her. i wanna go home."
"Well,", Noble said." ,we'd better get you to her then, huh?"
She sniffles, and asks, "Y-you'll find my m-mommy?"
"Bet on it, kid." Noble said with a soft smile.
He picked her up on his back and carried her around the market district until they finally found the mother. Noble refused any payment and began to return to his post when he realized that the sun was setting.
"Oh, buck. There goes today's payment... worth it.

Acceptance

Last edited by Noble062 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:07 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 1st.Missed a rule. 2nd. I'm an idiot and couldn't get the picture on here.3. Changes to Cutie Mark)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Noble Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Shield   Noble Shield I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:57 am

Hello Noble! Welcome to the Forum!

I like your OC, but I think you should look through the rules again. it would appear you missed an important step.

If you have any questions, feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page. we're all very friendly :)
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

Noble Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Shield   Noble Shield I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. but I think that I fixed it now! Thanks for letting me know :)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Noble Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Shield   Noble Shield I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:05 pm

yup, that's better. :)

Approved!

as a side note, starting in the newbie area is encouraged but not required. it's a good place to get used to other people's RP styles. Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Noble Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Shield   Noble Shield I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Also, feel free to come down to the chat box at the bottom of the homepage :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noble Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Shield   Noble Shield I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noble Shield
Page 1 of 1