My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calla Lily

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:15 am

Calla trudged along the streets of Ponyville, her head hanging low. Once again, she had tried writing to the Princess about her mystery cutie mark, but the post didn't go through.
Only last month, she had moved into the Ponyville library, where the newest alicorn princess used to live. It was the only place available, but it was temporary, as Calla's house was being built down the way. Her best friends, Iridescent and Hydrangea, were nowhere to be seen, and her super-special-somepony, Sunbeam Goldenhoof, was off to Canterlot on royal business. Calla was alone on this fine day, and she had only her books and her sewing machine for comfort.
Calla sat outside and sighed, reading her newest research book, the black crest with a silver lion on her flank still confounded her, and she had to find out why her cutie mark was so odd.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:04 am

Sunny Days had been out for a walk, looking for a new story for her article in the newspaper.
She looked around, surveying each one of the passerby's for someone interesting, someone who had a story.
It wasn't long until she spotted a mare sitting down, reading an interesting book, and...oh my what in the world was that cutie mark?
Sunny Days, notepad and quill in hand(or hoof), rushed over to this mysterious Mare.
Looks like Sunny had found her story.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:40 am

Calla noticed a green mare trotting up to her. She closed her book with a snap and used her green magic to put it away in her saddlebag.
"Hello, there," she greeted the mare. She was surprised that there was someone who wanted to talk to her today. "What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:23 pm

"If you don't mind I would love if you could answer some questions for the newspaper, I write an article in it you see."
((sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 pm

"Of course!" Calla said, sitting up straighter. What do you want to know?
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Sunny Days' mind filled with questions.
"What brings you to Ponyville?"
"What IS that mysterious cutie mark of yours?"
Flipping to a clean page in her notepad, she began to write the answers for later use on the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Calla felt a little nervous. Here was a newspony, asking her about her life.
"Well," she started, "I, uh, was passing through, but Ponyville seemed so nice... I'm from the mountains, but I attended Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, so I lived in Canterlot for a while..."
The green mare was writing furiously, and Calla felt just a little more self-conscious as she watched uncomfortably.
"Uh... You wanted to know about my..."
Calla looked uncomfortably at the lion in the black circle on her flank.
"Urm, cutie mark?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:15 pm

"Yes, I would," Sunny Days replied as she looked up from her writing.
"If you don't mind, of course, remember, if it's to personal, just say the word," Sunny said, cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Calla beckoned to the spot next to her. The green pony eagerly sat down, pen in hoof.
"I actually don't know," started Calla, looking down at her hoof-boots. "I mean, it's obviously a silver manticore without the dragon parts and the stinger inside a black circle, but I don't know what it means, see? I got it while reading a book of mine as a filly, but I don't remember it well. I don't even remember what book it was..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calla Lily
Page 1 of 1