My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calla Lily

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Calla Lily

Calla Lily Ccccc10

Species: Pony (Unicorn)
Coat: Sky Blue
Mane: Purple and Pink
Tail: Purple and pink
Eyes: Gold
Body: Tall/skinny
Cutie Mark: Unknown
Personality: Shy at first, Calla is an ambitious mare who yearns for knowledge. Generous and loyal, Calla starts out without many friends, but quickly gains many as she ventures to find what her cutie mark means. She is a perfectionist who strives to learn under the rulers of Equestria. She's also looking for that special somepony... (Update! Calla is taken by Brawny Hooves!)
Likes: Fashion, books, writing, magic, friends with similar interests, romance, wubstep and pop music.
Dislikes: Idiots, unfriendly ponies, imperfection
History: Calla Lily was born in the mountains, in the small town of Buckingridge. She earned her cutie mark while reading a book she can no longer remember, but, once it appeared, it confounded her. What was that strange black circle on her flank? Why was it there? Wandering from town to town, Calla stumbled upon a duo of ponies in Ponyville, a purple Pegasus named Iridescent and a pink earth pony named Hydrangea. After finding her first friends, she was determined to find out why her cutie mark was so special. And so the quest began...
In Ponyville, she developed a taste for fashion, learning to make her own dresses and accessories. She frequently has ponies come to her for advice, fashion or normal, and Calla is happy to oblige.  

2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Brawny Hooves, a handsome green earth pony, watched Calla from a distance. He shyly approached the oblivious mare, nervously fidgeting his feet.
"Hi there, Calla," he said, blushing furiously.
Calla pulled her eyes away from her book and started at the sight of the stallion.
"Hey, Brawny!" she greeted, shutting the book and propping it against her table. "How are you?"
"Well," he responded, fidgeting. Calla noticed his nervous approach, but she doesn't say anything, patiently waiting for him to continue.
"Uh, I was wondering..."  he said, trailing off.
"Go ahead, Brawny," she coaxed.
"If you'd like to go to the Grand Galloping Gala with me?" he continued, blushing furiously.
Calla stood silently for a moment, shocked beyond all words. She had been so busy, working on her mission, that she hadn't given much thought to anypony for a while.
She looked at Brawny, one of her best friends, and remembered all the good times. Laughing in the library, eating cupcakes at Sugarcube Corner, and sneaking out at night for secret visits to the Everfree Forest.
She had never realized that the stallion had a crush on her.
Her heart warming, she looked at the stallion and nodded her head.
"Of course, Brawny!" she exclaimed, nuzzling him. "I'd be glad to come along with you."
Brawny smiled and carried her book, walking her back to her house.

Acceptance

Last edited by Calla Lily on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Calla Lily Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calla Lily   Calla Lily I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 pm

ooo, mystery cutie mark! very original, I like it :)

Welcome To the Forum! Approved!

Feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page if you have questions. We're all very friendly :)

as a side-note: starting in the newbie area is encouraged, but not required. The newbie area is a good place for everyone to get used to each other's RP styles. Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Calla Lily
Page 1 of 1