My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

troubles with friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

troubles with friends Empty
PostSubject: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Rez sits listening to bawitdaba by kid rock waitng for the others. "where are they. They need to hurry their lat" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Sweets opened the door to the party after trying to reach the handle for what seemed to be like hours,the reason she could not reach the handle was that she infact was a filly. "U-um hello....anypony here??" She steped inside and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:47 pm

As Kid limped towards the "party" he got a sick feeling. Rubbing over his bruised neck and opened wounds, he thought about how this all had happened.He also thought about how he was trying to persuade the Princess that he was a jerk and that Brawnyhooves was bullied. Though, he knew that it was Brawny who...who was Kid kidding, Brawnyhooves was a nice guy and Kid got what he had deserved at the Gala... Reaching the party and struggling with the door he stepped inside and stepped away from Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Comical was on his way to the festive gathering with a skip in his step. He left before kid, only there was a distraction... He found some eggs in an unsupervised nest, and it was the perfect time for a snack. Comical looked around transformed into a Velociraptor, one of some talents given to him by his previous mentor, Shadow Flare. The Dinosaur swiftly lunched himself onto the branch in which the eggs were laying. He was able to snatch one before the branch broke. "Ouch" he thought as he got up from his fall. He wiped the yolk off of his mouth and transformed back into a pony.
A few minutes later he got back onto the path to the party. Wonderful, he would meet his apprentice, a two foals, and a guard that had a thing with him. Wouldn't this be fun? Comical opened the door to the party behind Kid. "Hello all, it seems I have graced you with my presence yet again!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:02 am

Wasn't this a trip. From a horrid night at the Gala, to losing his legs, to being repaired, awfully I might add, to going to a "party" to meet two ponies who most likely hate him now, one being a princess, one who tried to kill him, and some guard. This won't end well for somepony. Odds are it'll be Brawny, the "Guest of Honor."

Walking to the party sporting the fedora from last night, since the tux is ruined, still filled with rage, he noticed Comical trying to eat some bird's eggs and Kid and Sweet, his almost love, waiting at the door. He came up to the group and said: "Am I at the right place?" He looked over at Kid and Comical with dirty looks. He then turned to Sweet. "So, uh, I'm sorry about what happened last night. It's just that being eaten by a Velociraptor and living is a rather unpleasant experience. And having your date stolen by your brother doesn't help."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:19 am

"ok you guys you need to stop this fighting cant you tell its not hte physical injuries that are hurting you its the mental your fighting with your brother and friends i even had to get involved. I know that every pony here does not like being here but think if the fight didnt happen then we wouldnt be here and i know none of you guys like fighting even you comical, i know you act strong and try to look scary but you know better then this and you do have feelings. and brawny i know your confused between love and hate. you may love somepony but they have to chose to. and kid you dont need a master you need to be yourself and have fun. dont get involved in fights that just get you injured not physically mentally injured. And sweet you still have choices to make thats what growing up is. All of you are still have a lot to live for dont waste your lives fighting with each other. allright now no more fighting." said Rez emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 am

Sweets looked down as started to speak "Im sorry to...i shouldnt of hit you but what you did to your brother was wrong ponies shouldnt hurt other ponies" She looked up at brawny her eyes filled with sadness,She then looked over at Kid and Comical "And kid im sorry to.." She looked up at Comical
"U-um mister Comical its cool your a Velociraptor and everything but could you try not to....eat anypony anymore...its not a very nice thing to do...please?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Kid trotted a bit farther away from Comical, Brawny and Sweet. Wanting to just turn out the door and run, but holding himself back. Not wanting to get beat by his brother again. He decided not to even look at Sweets.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 am

Comical stood tall listening to this speech, then directed his head down to sweets. "Master Flare did not teach me to be 'nice'." Then he turned towards Rez. "Now, now, If you thank I want to act strong and scary, then you have the wrong Idea. Number 1, being strong is not my thing. I'm a Comedian, not a body builder. Number 2, I do have feelings... or most of them, but the point is I'm doing what I was taught to do." Comical tossed his hat down, then picked it back up. "Now, if this is a party, where is the food?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Brawny heard what Rez had to say. It didn't exactly help his mood. "Well, I would've known if Sweet was interested if my legs weren't chomped off before our dance." He glared at Comical, as if he needed to point out who committed that crime. Brawny also noticed how Kid was terrified of him. He would've felt bad for him if he wasn't still enraged to the point of murder. "Can we just get this out of the way, please? I'm not in a good mood right now."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 pm

"Thats what we,re trying to do brawny so calm down. ok?" he said calmly while patting brawny on the head. "And comical if you need to eat something the buffet is over there." he said poniting. "And comical when i said strong i meant mentally not physically. and like sweet said you need to stop attacking others. If you want to attack someone then attack me. because you know they dont have a fair chance against you but i do." he said looking at him seirousely. " hey kid you dont need to be scared. Here why dont you sit down and rest too." he said calm again. " sweet you should probably sit down too." he said looking at her and then looking at the group.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Sweets sits down looking at the ground thinking "they are all here because of me...if i hadnt asked for the gala none of this would of ever happened...its my fault" she stares at her hooves as she blinked the tears out of her eyes and sniffs softly.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Kid wanted to go ahead and comfort Sweet. He really did, but, his worry of being killed by Brawnyhooves was too high. So high infact, his nerves and his stomach decided to work together just to make his life worse. Kid couldn't contain his nerves any longer and threw up. Though he wasn't able to blush at what he had did, because by that time, he had passed out next to the vomit. Thankfully not in it.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:47 am

Comical rolled his eyes and walked towards the buffet. Lets seeā€¦ some salad, salad, and more salad! This wasn't as appetizing as a cow, but he took what he could get. Comical stuffed some leaves in his mouth to turn around and see kid down. Then he looked next to kid to see vomit, this made the stallion drop the leaves. On second thought, I would rather not eat. The master shook his head and walked next to his apprentice. One second he was a pony, a Velociraptor the next. He sat next to him and brushed the vomit away with his tail. "Do me a favor you guys, and don't touchy apprentice. I would rather him not be disturbed." Comical announced.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Brawny walked in, and noticed Kid throwing up and passing out. He would've help him up, but Kid would've freaked out and Comical already got to him. Instead, he went to comfort Sweet. "None of this is your fault." He whispered to her. "If anything, I blame Comical. He did chomp my legs off and then Kid swooped in and took you from me." He gave Sweet a hug and continued walking, hoping this would all end soon. This was a lot more drama then he usually has to deal with when he's around his brothers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: troubles with friends   troubles with friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

troubles with friends
Page 1 of 1