My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)

Go down 
+2
Digital Changeling
Wild Card
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) Empty
PostSubject: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:05 pm

More than likely, you already know I've been banned. I can't come back to chat until Saturday. So I will be hawking my computer on Friday 11:59 PM. I miss you guys, and I feel very, VERY stupid. I'm sure I can still RP, but I doubt anybody still wants to RP with me, but I'll try and reply to where it's my turn. I hope you all don't hate me now, and it's kinda surprising how I got banned for that one dumb joke compared to everything else I've said in the chat. So if you'd like to visit me in "Jail" you're more than welcome to. Please don't hate me...... Being banned from the chat here is boring, and it'll be worse when nobody likes me anymore. If you want to say even a little, I'd be grateful, and let me know if you still like me or if you hate me now. It's killing me.....
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Don't worry Brawny. Getting banned doesn't necessarily mean nobody likes you anymore. Why exactly were you banned in the first place? oO

We all do something stupid eventually, so don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:48 pm

It's alright, Brawny. Everyone has a moment where they go a bit too far out of line. It's natural. May you be back soon, and don't die from boredom while you are going through punishment. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:30 pm

@Digital I'd rather not discuss. Don't want to offend more people
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am

i dont hate you..
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 pm

I also noticed the only people replying are people who weren't in the chat when I got banned and fairly certain don't know what I said
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi Brawny. ^^

The temporary removal wasn't a localized result of that joke, but rather a cumulative response to all of the distasteful stuff that has been happening in the past.

That being said, I think I'm speaking for a couple of the people involved in saying that we definitely don't like you any less now. You're a cool guy and all, and we should ultimately put this bugger behind us.

Likewise, you're not the only fellow that has said things without necessarily knowing how inappropriate they were. Truth be told, we're probably all guilty of that. Just try to avoid writing things in chat that you wouldn't say to strangers in public.

Thanks.
1nc
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Hmm, that's interesting. At least nobody hates me. Now I feel happy. Thanks 1nc, and everyone else who responded
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:41 pm

We love you Brawny!!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:09 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)   Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stating the Obvious (I'm Sorry and Lonely. Please Visit me in Jail)
Page 1 of 1