My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Trotting Dead.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:25 pm

==PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED.==

The world as you knew it has ended. The zombies have taken over and there are few to no survivors. Some of the living ponies have turned against each other while the dead walk, kill, eat and repeat...not necessarily in that order.

However, the virus has been evolving. Evolving so far that it is starting to bring the dead fully back to life, personalities and memories fully intact. Including how they died. This is a traumatic experience for those coming back. Especially when they're surrounded by the brain-dead trotters. Though the trotters never attack them, some even showing a primitive affection for them, the Mourners* are left lonely. Especially when fired and attacked by ex lovers, family, friends, co-workers, etc.

Survivors - BrawnyHooves, Sweet Dreams and Sutiiven

Mourner/Weepers - Kid and Comical.

*Mourners can also be called Weepers.

[[First part of the RP is taking place in Equestrian version of Atlanta]]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kid started screaming as he saw he was surrounded by trotters and then put his hooves over his eyes as he collapsed on the ground in fear. Most ignored him, though some looked at him, then returned to what they were doing. Kid's heart was beating fast as he moved his hooves to see why he wasn't being torn apart yet. as he stood up, shaking with fear, yet confused out of his mind he started trying to find a way out of the trotters. And started trying to remember what had happened.

Last edited by Kid on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Oh how the world has gone to Hell. Almost every living pony has been wiped out. They're either dead or worse than dead. Brawny seems to be the only non-infected left for miles. It's a shame. With scars on his face, a 5 o'clock shadow growing, a hollow, soulless expression on his face, and covered in dried blood armed with only a Fire Axe, he's a shining example of a Zombie Survivor.

Searching for food, he takes notice to the Trotters in the area, but pays no mind to them. Not much of a threat to him anymore. What caught his attention was the colt in the middle of them cowering in fear. "For Celestia's sake, a child's in trouble?" He darts in knocking Trotters out of his way, scoops up the kid, and runs into an abandoned store. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Kid is still in shock with what had just occurred. Not knowing where he was, though he had been standing, The Trotters not attacking him and this stallion who had just rescued him.

Turning towards the stallion he starts to say 'Thank you.' but what comes out is a zombified gargling.

Quickly putting his hooves up to his mouth, he simply nods his head in answer to the question. While he has his hooves up by his mouth he noticed that it seemed a little... grayer in comparison to what he thought it was. He also saw what looked to be fresh blood upon him...fresh blood that was not his.

Trying to shrug it off, he smiles at the stallion and extends his hoof.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Comical was trotting through the aisles in what seemed to be an abandoned store. He took refuge there, not like he had anything to hide from though... It was just for the fact that there was free stuff everywhere. He stumbled a bit, as he was missing some of the cartilage in his left hoof. The pony was missing an eye, and had what you would expect, an eye patch. It was one of those normally seen on pirates, he got it at the toy section of the store. Besides that he could not speak. Not because of any problem with his throat, but because Comical was missing his lower jaw. He remembers it being shot off in his trotter days. Anyways, the stumbling mourner found an outdated magazine in which he looked through, it was a bit hard to read because his missing eye threw off his perception of things. Suddenly he heard the jingling of the bell attached to the door at the main entrance of the store. It was probably just another trotter, Comical turned around one of the aisles to face the trotter. he was wondering what it looked like, and what to laugh at. It appeared not to be the maggot addicts known as trotters, but two surviving ponies. "Oh hey! Finally some survivors! it's hard to see you guys around here!" Would have been what he said. Instead he moaned. It took him a while to see the situation he was in. He could have easily been mistaken for a trotter... and that meant death, again. Comical quickly looked around and waved his hooves in front of him as he walked back cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:29 am

Hearing how the colt responded to him, Brawny's instinct was to reach for his axe. But since it was a child, he just jumps back, keeping his distance. He wanted to chop it's head off pretty badly. No Trotter of any kind can live. But killing a kid is hard to do. Backing away, he bumps into another pony, praying it was something alive, and meant to be alive. He slowly turns around and sees a pony waving at him with a missing jaw and eye.

He knocked the jawless pony to the floor and held up his axe, ready to chop it's head off. Then he realizes: "Did this thing wave at me a second ago? What the hay?" He's never seen this before. He's seen things from ponies being each other to the most brutal of executions, but never a Trotter showing a reaction normal for living ponies. He lowered his axe and pulled the pony back up. "Uh, sorry about that..... I guess..... I'm assuming you're like that kid back there?" He points to the colt he brought in to the store at the start
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Kid was worried about what was going on. Why had he make a zombie gargle rather than a 'thank you?' He couldn't be a trotter...He wasn't eating anypony...nor did he want to. But...why was the stallion afraid of him?

As Kid pondered about what was going on, he turned to see a horrifying colt-trotter. The colt had open wounds, large scratches and giant gashes covering his body. The colt had a filthy grey colt, tired blue scratchy eyes and a perpetually sorrowful look upon his face. Backing away from the window in hopes it had not seen him. He saw that the trotter in the window also backed away.

Last edited by Kid on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Comical coughed and hacked while drumming on his chest with a hoof. The tackle knocked a lot out of him. The stallion wobbled upwards and brushed himself off. "Why, yes I am." again... the words did not come out, yet only air and a moan. Comical sighed, hit his face with his hoof and chuckled. He just nodded. Then he looked to the beat up colt near by. He was closing near his pursuer, but he did not look like any trouble. Comical grabbed his cape, and tied it around his upper jaw, to cover his missing lower jaw, since it was not a pretty sight. Besides that, he grabbed a marker and wrote on his cape "Comical" then held out his hoof.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Brawny has not a single clue what is happening. A Trotter holding his hoof out to him? And the cape covering his mouth. "'Comical?' I'm assuming that's your name?" This is all too much for him. Not a single thing today made sense. He shook "Comical's" hoof and started to walk back to the colt. He picks him back up ans says: "Sorry about all that. Guessing you're friendly too." He goes back to the Comical, looking around and asks him: "There any food in here, or anything valuable?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 pm

'OF COURSE I'M FRIENDLY! I'm A PONY!!' Kid had wanted to shout at the stallion, but what came out was an agitated zombie growl. Quickly moving his hooves over his mouth again after hearing his own "voice." Maybe he just needed of drink of water, he probably just had a scratchy throat or something. And that blood...maybe he was in the "splash radius" of a zombie kill...or maybe...If only he could just remember what had happened.

Just then, Kid's jaw almost literally dropped down towards the floor in shock of what he had just remembered.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:07 am

Comical would have smiled, but he couldn't. His eye merely squinted in joy after having his hoof shaken. "There any food in here, or anything valuable?" Comical nodded and pushed his hoofs towards brawny, signaling to stay put. He then skipped to the back of the store.
Minutes later, Comical came trotting back with a basket around his neck. He dropped it in front of Kid, who seemed to be silent, except for some growls. From it he pulled out some containers of lettuce, and one can of hay fries. The Mourner sighed, then nudged Kid towards the basket, and motioned Brawny to come and eat.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 am

Watching the Trotter skip away from him to hopefully find food, Brawny just stood in place, confused about everything that's happened. Maybe it would've been easier just being a Trotter. He has no idea what to do, think, or say. He waited for the pony to come back with the food, and watching him carry a basket and drop it to the Kid, was a little odd. At least he invited him to eat. "Not my favorite place to dine, but ok." He sat next to Comical and noticed how Kid's jaw dropped. Not literally, or he'd turn into Comical. "Something up? A dead pony with it's mouth wide open is never a good thing." He ate some of the lettuce and said to them: "You know, I've been thinking, you're clearly not Trotters, but you're far from ponies. What do we call you?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Kid had ignored, or, had been oblivious to what had been going on around him. This was mainly due to him finally remembering what had happened. He WAS a trotter...or...he should be. He can remember very clearly being shot in the legs by somepony he trusted so that they could get away. Letting out the most depressing moan yet as he put his head into his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Comical looked at kid, who had just moaned and put his head in his hooves. He raised an eyebrow, then turned to brawny who had asked his question.
"You know, I've been thinking, you're clearly not Trotters, but you're far from ponies. What do we call you?"

Comical let out his best "I dunno" sounding moan. He picked up a hay fry and tossed it into his mouth. Only it just hit the roof of his upper jaw and fell onto the floor. The Mourner chuckled, then looked to kid again. He lifted the pony's head and shoved the fry into his mouth. Soon after, Comical let out the best grin he could.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:55 pm

"Any idea why he's holding his head like that?" Brawny kind of got a little uncomfortable will everything that's happened. "I did not picture my day turning out like this. If a pony walked up to me and said: 'You'll eat with two somewhat dead ponies in an abandoned store' I would've carried them to the Loony Bin myself."

Comical seemed like a happy pony before all this happened. He kept looking like he was trying to smile or grin or something. The life of a Survivor is too stressful to be joking around. He just smiled at him, envying him for actually being in a good mood. Brawny turned his attention back to Kid, still worried about him. Not as much as being eaten, but for his well-being. Oh the things that could go through a colt's head in a time like this. "Something up, buddy? You're not looking very..... ecstatic. Let me guess: You remembered something...... bad? Oh Comical, did you find any water, or anything to drink around here?" Brawny's mouth was a little dry, and maybe Kid could use some as well....
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Kid was confused as to why the jaw less stallion was shoving a fry into his mouth. Reluctantly, he ate it. Despite it being a fry, one of his favourite foods...he found it had no real...taste. However, it was filling and he felt full immediately after swallowing it.

Turning his head over to Brawny he nodded in reply to remembering something bad. However he immediately regretted looking over that way as he saw his reflection in a broken mirror behind him. Quickly putting his hooves to his face in order to cover his eyes from any chance of seeing his reflection. Out of fear and self-pity, he started crying.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Comical looked down at the crying mourner. He never liked ponies crying, or being around them.
"Something up, buddy? You're not looking very..... ecstatic. Let me guess: You remembered something...... bad? Oh Comical, did you find any water, or anything to drink around here?"
The pony looked towards brawny and let out a moan, then walked towards the back of the store.
When he reached the back, he saw a freezer, it ought to have some cold water in it. Comical bucked the freezer open, but to his surprise a trotter fell out. It stumbled to it's feet then studied Comical. He was ignored, and he just walked through the isles. Comical shrugged, grabbed a bucket of water and headed back.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Brawny was hoping Comical came back with water. He could hear a couple moans, but it might've just been him. So he just ignored it and went back to Kid. Brawny wasn't sure what to do. Nopony ever told him about this, nor has he seen it before. He did what he would if it were a normal pony. He slowly approached Kid and gave him a hug, hoping it would comfort him. The smell of him was pretty rancid, but Brawny has smelt worse. If you haven't in a time like this, you haven't survived. Brawny brushed Kid and started talking softly to him. "It's ok. Everything's fine. Don't worry about anything." He just pulled words out of the air hoping that something would work to comfort this sad Trotter. Maybe that could help come up with a name for them. Mourners? Weepers? Eh, think about it later
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Sweet Dreams moved thought the back alleys of the town being careful to not make and loud noises as she did not want to attract unwanted attention “Wonder if I’m the only one left...?" She stops as she hears a rather hungry growl coming from nearby, stopping suddenly she slowly turns around and sees....nothing listening closely she realizes the growling was not coming from a hungry trotter but a hungry pony "hehe...guess I should find something to eat" she looks around and sees a back door to what seems to be a store "maybe I’ll find something still ok to eat in there" She opens the door slowly flinching as it squeaks and quickly goes inside.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:00 pm

you could call this hell or even an apocalypse either way if you dont know what your doing you wont survivelong. whats really weird is if your bit you usually die and come back as a trotter but some just stay dead. maybe the virus reacts to each pony differently or maybe they just got lucky picking up the spear from the dead guard Rez put it away and kept walking. he tried to walk as much as he can because he would need to save the strength he has for for emergencie's. "How did this happen. was it pony made or did it just appear." he asked still walking. He looked up and noticed that there were trotters everywere so he decided to cut through the buildings to hopefully get around them.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 am

Kid continued sobbing as he hugged Brawny back. But he could sense that Brawny was uncomfortable. Not knowing what to do he simply stayed there sobbing. Wishing he could talk.

"I...ughhh....th-thank...." Kid moaned through the sobs. "...youu..."

Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Comical was walking away from the back of the store, where the freezer was. He heard a squeaking sound, then looked behind him to see the back door of the store opening. From it entered a pony. She seemed healthy, and not dead. Comical laughed and waved to the pony, then turned around to get back to the group. He skipped along the aisles, and found the trotter he met earlier. He stopped to push him onto his back, and continued skipping to the group with a smile. When he arrived he saw Brawny hugging Kid. Comical quietly passed behind both of them and plopped the water bucket on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 pm

This was getting weird. But at the moment, it seemed like nothing. Hearing Kid try to talk, Brawny just kept holding him. He was like the little brother he never had. He heard the bucket of water plop down next to him. He looked at Comical and said, "I hope this isn't awkward or anything." He went to grab the water. Wanting to drink it all, he looked over at Kid and let him drink first. "Thanks Comical." He took notice to the toppled Trotter in the aisle. "Took care of him? Not how I would do it, but it works." Then he heard ponies entering the store, and got nervous. He got up, picked up the axe, and searched for them, hoping it wasn't more Trotters
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Sweets looked towards on open door on her right and saw what seemed to look like a pony causing her to back away almost knocking a pile of can corn over. "Should of known that trotter would be in here...." She slowly makes her way through the aisles trying to see any zombie ponies as best as she can in the darkness of the store while grabing a few cans here and there.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:10 pm

rez going building to building finnally reaches a point where ther were no trotters. " that was close." he said looking around. thats when he saw ponies that look familiar in the store ahead. " i dont know if they are survivors or trotters." but as he said that he heard a pony behind him and jumps away to see who it is. " Dang a trotter. where did he come from?" he thought as he ran the other way hoping that others didn't follow. as he was running he noticed the way in front of him was blocked. " should i try the few ponies in the store or the trotters in his way?" he didnt even take time to think and jumped in the store and barricaded the front door "that should do it." he said turning around to the other ponies. " hey are you survivors? he asked waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Kid moaned as Brawny left him with Comical and the water bucket. First taking a sip of water, he then looked up at Comical and his missing lower jaw.

"y....you...argghh.....al...alright?" he moaned as he pointed towards Comical's missing jaw. Then hearing somepony calling from the frontdoor of the store. "We...are...alive..." He moaned to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Trotting Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trotting Dead.   The Trotting Dead. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trotting Dead.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next