My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Meetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Shine

Violet Shine

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 am

Violet was wondering around Ponyville just site seeing when she came across a mouth watering smell. She followed the smell to a place called Sugarcube Corner and entered to find a wonderful bakery full of every sweet thing you could dream of. Violets eye widened at all the colorfully frosted cupcakes and the picture perfect cookies and cakes. She was so happy she couldn't help but bounce up and down a few times.

After looking at everything she decided to buy herself a cupcake. She picked a wonderful looking one with bright green frosting and blue sprinkles. After she paid she balanced it on her nose and carefully made her way to a table to enjoy her treat barely looking where she was going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/casey.rhea.9
Amethyst

Amethyst

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:30 am

Amethyst walked through town. He wasn't sure where he was going - not like he had any destination in mind anyway - but he found himself walking past Sugarcube Corner. He had heard - well, mostly overheard - that they provided most delicious sweet treats.

He decided to walk in. The ends of the black scarf around his neck brushing lightly against the floor. Approaching the counter, he eyes the treats on display and ordered one (dozen) chocolate chip muffins. What could he say? He liked food.

Using a simple levitation spell, he carried his treats and turned around. He hadn't considered if he were going to eat here, but there really wasn't anywhere else to eat. Well, at least, it would be down-right silly to eat outside. But then he noticed the other pony inside.

That feeling of shyness overtook him, and he paused, not sure of what to say. He didn't want to seem rude, but on the other hand, he didn't know this pony. What to do...
Back to top Go down
Violet Shine

Violet Shine

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:45 am

Violet found a table and put her cupcakes down for the moment, she took a look around and noticed another pony that had entered. She smiled and decided to make a new friend. "Hello there. If you need a table, I wouldn't mind sharing. This is my first time here and I never like eating by myself."
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:15 am

Amethyst stayed silent another moment before nodding and walking toward the other pony and sitting across the table from her. He let the muffins land on the table, forming a small pyramid in front of him, just short enough that he could see the other pony over it.

He wasn't sure of what to say to the stranger, so he just gave a simple, "hello," before taking a bite out of one of the muffins.
Back to top Go down
Violet Shine

Violet Shine

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 am

Violet watched as the strangers muffins made a cute little pyramid, she smiled and took a bite of her cupcake. It was wonderfully sweet and moist. The pony across from her said hello and took a bite from a muffin. She never had a hard time talking to ponies she didn't know. She saw strangers as friends that she hadn't been introduced to yet. "My names Violet Shine. Whats yours? "
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:22 am

Amethyst chews thoroughly and swallows his bite of muffin before lifting his head. "Amethyst Masquerade," he answered. He lowered his head to take another bite of muffin. They were indeed delicious. He then lifted his head again, not sure if he was expected to make small talk or not. "Are you from around here?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Violet Shine

Violet Shine

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 am

Violet took another bite of her cupcake and lifted her head. A little bit of frosting had stuck to her nose. She looked at it with her eyes crossed and licked it off with a little blush. "Nope. I just made my way here the other day. I travel a lot." She just noticed the scarf that Amethyst was wearing. It was black and so long that its ends were touching the floor. "That's a really pretty scarf you're wearing, did you buy it here in town?"
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:26 am

Amethyst shakes his head as he swats one end of his scarf subconsciously. "No, I bought this in Manehattan a couple weeks ago. I got a lot of my attire from there, actually." After taking another bite of muffin, he continues. "Have you ever been there?" he asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Violet Shine

Violet Shine

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:38 am

Violet was about to take another bite of her wonder cupcake, but stopped herself at the mention of her hometown. She was so happy that she had met somepony that had been there that she hopped up and down. "Have I been there?! Its my hometown!" She bounced a few more times and finished her cupcake in one bite. "I haven't been home in a long time, but I'd love to visit soon."
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:55 am

Amethyst nodded his head, a little surprised by the other pony's excited reaction to his question, but he continued to speak anyway. "It's a pretty cool town. Except the slums...not a very fun place to be. Made a wrong turn and ended up there...some poor fellow tried to rob me, didn't realize I was a unicorn." He shook his head slowly then took another bite of muffin, finishing the first one off. "I mean...you aren't from the slums...are you?" He said the last bit quietly, almost embarrassed by the fact that he may have messed up and offended her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Shine

Violet Shine

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 am

Violet was still bouncing a little and barely noticed Amethyst question. She had noticed that he seemed a little timid. "Nope, but I have been there. It isn't a nice place at all. I mainly hung out around Centrot Park. That's where I got my cutie mark." She said with a satisfied smile. "I've been traveling around ever since then trying to build my acting career."
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:52 am

"So you're an actor? Or, I guess it's actress?" He took another bite of muffin, almost finishing one in a single bite. "I can't say I've ever met an actress before." He finished the muffin he had just bit in half, chewing it casually before swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings   New Meetings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Meetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: