My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day's break

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 am

Green Bolt landed at the front of the gingerbread house looking building.
Whew! Today there were lot's of letters to be delivered. Chocolate milk sounds delicious right now!
He trotted into the bakery and walked up to the front counter.
"A tall glass of cold chocolate milk please!" A pink earth pony hopped, skipped and jumped to the fridge to get some chocolate milk. Placing it on the counter,
"That will be two bits mister!" The mare chirped. Bolt threw his two bits on the counter said "Thank you" and walked to a table. He set his saddle bags down next to him and sat there relaxed.
"Today was a good day." He sighed, happily.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:05 am

A small orange colored pony trotted up to the front door, nose in the air as she took a deep sniff of the glorious scent of freshly baked goods. There was cupcakes, and cinnamon rolls, and was that... was that apple pie? Screw it, she was going in there. Pushing open the door gingerly with one hoof, she glanced around, spotting another pony there but trotting over to the counter to order.
"One slice of DEEEE-licious apple pie please!" she exclaimed, practically bouncing with excitement.
"Comin right up!" A strawberry pony with cotton candy hair swiftly cut a slice of the gloriously baked goodness, and placed a dollop of vanilla icecream next to it. "10 bits please!"
Placing the correct money on the counter, Ember walked over to the other pony, sitting at the table next to him just in case he was waiting on someone.
"Hiya! My name is Apricot Ember, but you can just call me Ember! What's yours?" she asked happily, eager to make a new friend as she took a bite of her slice, the pastry melting in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 am

Amethyst walked down the street of Ponyville, no real destination in mind. He wore white beret on his head, effectively covering his horn from sight; not in any kind of attempt to actually hide it, but he thought it looked good. As well as that, had wore a white scarf around his neck. The two shone spotlessly clean over his natural gray fur.

Suddenly the smell of sweets and baked goods was in the air, and his stomach growled. He noticed Sugarcube Corner almost instantly - it really did stand out very well. He decided that he was going to go in and get a snack.

Walking in, he approached the counter and looked at what was on display. He didn't seem to pay the other customers in the shop any mind, or even notice them. He ordered an eclair (or four) and paid the perky cashier the bill.

Turning around, holding the plate with his food between his teeth, he then noticed the other ponies. He was at a mental crossroads. He didn't know these ponies, however, if he sat apart from them, it would seem as though he were rude, and he certainly didn't want that.

After a momentary hesitation, he decided to sit across from the other unicorn, setting his plate down with a light clatter. He looked at her a moment, offering a small, polite node, before taking a bite of his first eclair.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:28 am

"The name's Green Bolt, it's a pleasure to mee you. I haven't seen you before. You live here?"
He took a careful sip of chocolate milk, making sure not to stain his white fur.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:34 am

Ember nodded. "Course I do! I live just down that street, take a left, then a right, and then go round the round about, exiting on the left and... Oh, doesn't matter." she dismissed the topic with a wave of her hoof. She turned to the other pony, catching the nod before taking a bite of her own apple pie. "Hello there. What's your name?" she asked, making sure to swallow before she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:37 am

Amethyst finished his bite of eclair before opening his mouth to respond. "My name...I'm Amethyst Masquerade," he answered a little quietly. He cleared his throat awkwardly, not sure of what else to say, and so, took another bite of eclair.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 am

Hmm, do you come here often?(directed at kirby)
So what do you guys like to do?(to everypony)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:45 am

Ember cocked her head. "Well, I gotta say that I don't. Normally I'm at home or popping to the fruit stall in the market for some oranges and cherries!" she said, gesturing towards said market. "What I like to do?" She placed a hoof on her chin. "I like... to read, to run in the rain, to be happy, and to be insane!" There was a pause. "Hey! That rhymed!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:49 am

Amethyst takes another bite of eclair and swallows it before looking up again, this time at the pegasis to answer his question. "I usually just walk around wherever...or read, or something. Or buy new clothes." I'm really not good at this conversing thing...
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:53 am

Green Bolt, receiving the more than awkward responses, sits there and drinks his chocolate milk and thinks.
Man, not much to talk about...
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:21 am

Ember had a whole ton of things she could ask about, but she figured none of them were really appropriate. Finishing off her apple pie, she contemplated whether or not she should leave these two to their awkward silence or stay.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:18 am

Amethyst remained quiet a few moments longer before the unnerving silence began to get to him. So he decided to move the awkward conversation along with the first question that came into his head. "So, where are you from?" he asked nopony in particular.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:50 am

"I'm front Manehattan, I live in a log cabin out in the outskirts of town. I travel a lot due to my profession, I only really see my home once in the Summer, and once in the Winter. What about you?" He turned to Ember.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 am

Ember's eyes glittered as she spoke. "Oh, it's the greatest little house. It's in Ponyville, near the back! I love it there, and in Autumn it looks so pretty because of the two beautiful maple trees outside the front door! I love just watching the leaves slowly drift and drop..." she sighed dreamily, before snapping out of it. "Anyway, where do you live?" she asked Amethyst, really curious about this pony.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:54 am

"I'm from Appleloosa. I don't really have a home now, I just travel wherever I feel like going." He shrugged before taking another bite of his eclair before directing his next question toward Green Bolt. "What is your profession?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Semi-excited to answer the question Green Bolt, replied "I'm an Equestria wide messenger, I fly everywhere delivering messages. That's why I don't usually see my home. What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:52 am

[Skip XP]
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:08 am

"Nothing really. Sometimes do a random task here or there, maybe some magic on the street for tips." He shrugged his shoulders.

((Sorry for lame post :( ))
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 am

Green Bolt Quickly realized that this was going nowhere. "Hey you guys want to go on a walk?" He suggested, "Let's see what's around town!"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:35 am

Ember nodded eagerly, her eyes lighting up at the suggestion. Maybe there were some other ponies out on the streets!
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:56 am

Amethyst thought a moment, then quickly woofed down his remaining deserts and nodded. He then blushed slightly, realizing how unsophisticated he had just acted. "Um...sure, why not?" He then slid out of his seat.

((I apologize. I had done a post, but apparently I didn't actually post it...sorry! -.- ))
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:06 am

Green Bolt lead himself out of sugarcube corner and onto the dirt path outside. He turned to the other two ponies.
"Where to captain?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:51 am

Ember shrugged. "Iunno. I guess anywhere is fine really. What about you Amethyst?"
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:47 am

Tacha had been walking all around ponyvile searching for something anything to do. sure it was a nice day but nopony was really out and she had already done it all. being a pretty unsocial pony she decided to see the sights and really concider if ponyville really was the town for her to reside in. lost in thought Tacha hadnt really been paying much attention and crashed into a nearby filly just outside sugarcube corner. "oh my gosh im soooo sorry. i guess i wasnt paying attention"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:32 am

(OOC: Isn't it Amethyst's turn?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day's break Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day's break   A day's break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day's break
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next