My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missed Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Rough Draft looked up at Erigo as she hovered slightly off the floor. "I've always envied that ability. To fly, to be as free physically as I am mentally when I write. It would be amazing." He said, then tapped his horn, "Although I admit this is also quite useful." He said as Erigo's glass levitated away from her and back to the counter.

"Well, I'm sorry we could not find your sister. I would help you keep looking, if you really want it, that is." He said, feeling a bit bad about himself for not being able to help. His social anxiety was also kicking in as more and more ponies began to enter the shop.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm

"It's alright. it was a longshot to begin with." Erigo said. "Nah, I think I'll spend some time around town. Who knows? I might run into her." as erigo said this, her mind went back to the remark on her flying. smiling, she speaks up. "Flying is nice, but it has it's downsides. the feathers, for example," She says as she extends a wing. "Pruning these can get annoying at times." she says giggling a little. "I've always found magic interesting as well. It sounds difficult."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Rough nodded. "Magic can be a bit difficult. It takes a while to learn some of the more difficult spells, although I am practicing it more in my free time than before." He said, his horn slightly glowing. "Well, I guess this is where we part ways." He said, anxious to get out of the store, "Unless you want to continue to talk."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Erigo looked around a little. it was getting pretty crowded. "I have nothing to do. hmm, on second thought, I should probably get sleeping arrangements sorted out. so I guess this is where we part ways." Erigo said. it was always nice meeting new ponies, but this was a bit more important at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Rough Draft nodded. "Well, then, I would be happy to see you around sometime." He said, bowing his head slightly. He then left the shop, happy to be out of the crowded area. The unicorn then got his bearings and began to trot his way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missed Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2