My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erigo Wallen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Erigo Wallen Empty
PostSubject: Erigo Wallen   Erigo Wallen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Erigo Wallen
Erigo Wallen F6ab2604-51cb-435c-bf08-ba13a4b24074_zps70f37b42
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Black and White
Tail: Same as mane
Eyes: Pink
Body: Light Grey
Cutie Mark: Erigo Wallen 0e2bc9dd-02ba-42ca-be97-cdfea2de4edb_zps290c1fb9
Age (Baby, adult): Young Adult
Personality: Erigo is very much like her younger sister, Dylgo. She can be a bit of a loner from time to time, but she’s not nearly as nervous about approaching others. She’s not afraid to get her hooves dirty every now and then, but she’s not as willing to jump into a problem as her sister is. Growing up, she knew she was different from most, but she didn’t know what it was until she got a crush on anther filly in her class.
Likes: Helping others, time alone, secluded walks, fighting fires
Dislikes: Bullies, alcohol, talk of death, impoliteness
History: Erigo grew up in Manehattan with her sister and her brother. Life was good. Her family wasn’t exactly poor, but they weren’t rich snobs. Life had been uneventful until her younger sister, Dylgo, was born. Erigo could not have been happier to see the new addition to their family. As they all grew up, Erigo and Dylgo grew very close. While Dylgo seemed even closer to their brother, Erigo felt like Dylgo was the best friend she had for the longest time. You see, this was because of her personal life at school.

As Hearts and Hooves Day came around one year, all the fillies were staying close to the colts. But Erigo on the other hand, felt alone. She didn’t care for the colts. No, she had a crush on another filly. When she came out to her with it, she was shot down. If that wasn’t bad enough, as soon as the rest of the class found out, she was even more alone.

One day, as she was walking home from school, she noticed a plume of smoke coming out of one of the apartments above. Looking around, no one seemed to be doing anything. The fireponies haven’t arrived yet. But she couldn’t just stand there and watch. As she ran up to the apartment, she could hear a muffled sound of a young foal inside. The flames blocking the door, the foal was trapped. Flapping her wings as fast as she could, the wind had opened a small opening in the flames. Rushing in, she grabs the foal and rushes back out. Getting back outside, the fireponies had just arrived to fight the fire. She felt good to have saved the foal. Putting her saddlebag back on, she noticed that sometime during all the commotion, she had gained her cutie mark.

Today, she’s a firepony in Trottingham, doing what she first did from her foalhood.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below) (1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.)

Erigo walked down the street after a satisfying day of running errands. Despite the rain, she thought it was a relatively nice day. Trotting along, her eye caught a young filly slowly walking around, looking lost and really upset. “Are you ok? What’s wrong young one?” She said as she extended her wing to protect the young filly from the rain.

“I… I was going home with mommy, and I can’t find her…” The filly said with tears in her eyes. “it’s ok. Where did you last see your mom?” she said wiping a tear from her eye with a hoof. The filly reluctantly points in the direction of a storefront.

“Then let’s start our search there. She could be looking for you as well.” Erigo said with a smile. Walking over to the store, she could see a frantic mare talking to the pony working there. “I bet that’s your mom right there.” Erigo said pointing inside. As the filly looked inside, a look of instant joy flooded her face as she ran inside to hug her mom. Smiling, Erigo turns and continues on her way home.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Erigo Wallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erigo Wallen   Erigo Wallen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Just approve yourself xD

Nah, in all seriousness, your character's been approved.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Erigo Wallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erigo Wallen   Erigo Wallen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:30 pm

lol thanks Fireseeker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erigo Wallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erigo Wallen   Erigo Wallen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erigo Wallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: