My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vastile: OC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vastile

Vastile

Vastile: OC Empty
PostSubject: Vastile: OC   Vastile: OC I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:55 am

Vastile

Vastile: OC Vastile_the_pwn_e_by_vastile-d5l4rf3

Vastile: OC Vastile_the_vectored_pwn_e_by_vastile-d5vf46d

Species: Unicorn
Mane: Dark Blonde
Tail: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Unknown, He wears glasses
Body: Grey
Cutie Mark: Two theater masks, one happy, the other angry
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Lay-back, suave, jovial
Likes:Illusion Magic, Acting, Music, enjoying good company, rain,
Dislikes:Rabbits, hot-weather, bullies, angry ponies, new foals
History:
Vastile was born in Manhattan, where he spent his childhood, he learned to use magic to a normal degree, however he mastered illusion spells. At a young age, he had become interested in Drama and Acting, but was put to work in the industrial district, building machines for use in Equestria, he was also solitary as a child.

Vastile was met by an incredibly high ranking official in The Royal Guard, Gilded Lance, who offered to send him through school and add a little on the side for his own use, if Vastile was able to cause him fear, something no ordinary pony could accomplish. Vastile, using a combination of illusion magic and impression, tricked Gilded Lance into believing that he was un-able to save a child from falling over a cliff, after reveling the trick he began to scold Vastile. He said, "Now, this sort of trick is un-acceptable! You nearly scared me to death, making me believe...", Lance realized that he did have fear in that moment and beginning to laugh, agreed to do as he promised. Vastile continued to see Gilded Lance while in Manehatten and would recieve tuition and extra for his own use.

It was here, in the military facilities, that Vastile also found a love in machines and he used the money he received from Gilded Lance to fund a privet project, "The High-Spirits". This project was his Airship and home, after it was finished, he had his savings, and was done schooling, he flew off to settle in Ponyville.

Here he helps fix broken things around town, gives rides and tours in "The High Spirits", and puts on acts, music shows, and other entertainment, with aid of his illusion magic, for Ponyville and the rest of Equestria. "The High-Spirits" can normally be found tethered in the glade by where a strange yellow pegasi lives, he likes that she is quite, but doesn't get too annoyed, when her odd friends come to visit her. Not a solitary spirit, anymore, he likes nothing more than to put a smile on a face.

Example RP segment:
A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Vastile, always being willing to allow any-pony a chance, says, "Sir, I'd recommend you leave the mare be.". The Colt not being affected, shrugs him of and continues to bully the filly. "Sir, I insist."
"Or what?" He says turning quickly and coming towards Vastile, "Are you going to do something about it, four eyes?"
Vastile, becoming cross, stays put and remarks "If I must."
The bully goes for a tough kick, Vastile ducks out with barely and inch to spare. He runs around in front of the filly and says "Run." She starts in one direction and as she foes, Vastile uses his illusion magic to form two "reflections" of her, to make it hard for the colt to see where she ran off to. Vastile takes a few tough hits and slumps to the floor, before the Colt can continue, Vastile plays dead. Allowing him to approach closer, Vastile head buts him, leaving a mark where his horn made contact and limps out before the Colt can continue, taking refuge under a trashcan lid, where the Colt runs across, not noticing him.

Acceptance

Last edited by Vastile on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Vastile: OC   Vastile: OC I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:20 pm

Hello Vastile! Welcome to the forum.

Approved! His history is wonderfully creative. I assume that the location of the airship is a subtle reference to Fluttershy's cabin. Was that your intention? :)

At any rate, you may begin posting at your earliest convenience. Feel free to chat with us all in the chat box at the bottom of the front page.

Thanks.
1nc
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Thank You very Much.   Vastile: OC I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:45 pm

1ncnspcuous wrote:
Hello Vastile! Welcome to the forum.

Approved! His history is wonderfully creative. I assume that the location of the airship is a subtle reference to Fluttershy's cabin. Was that your intention? :)

At any rate, you may begin posting at your earliest convenience. Feel free to chat with us all in the chat box at the bottom of the front page.

Thanks.
1nc

Thank you very much. I am pleased that you are pleased, I may post "The High Spirits" into the homes category sometime in the future, but I'll need to make it perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vastile: OC   Vastile: OC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vastile: OC
Page 1 of 1