My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowy Aura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

Snowy Aura Empty
PostSubject: Snowy Aura   Snowy Aura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:23 am

Snowy Aura
Snowy Aura New_pony_oc__by_toxicwaterfall-d5qkqc5
(yes picture was made by me using a base on Deviantart!)
Species: unicorn
Mane: short, spikey
Tail: short with a bow at the end.
Eyes: light blue
Body: tall and slim.
Cutie Mark: an ice-cream cone.
Age (Baby,adult): adult
Personality: Ever since she was adopted shes always been a straight forward kind of girl, if she thought you looked ugly she would say it to your face, usually this brought on many enemies and little friends which made her anti-social and a bit mean. Although this may put off some ponies if you try to talk to her and keep trying you'll soon discover a much nicer and calmer mare on the inside almost like a whole different pony.
Likes: ice, snow, playing in snow when no one is around, snow flakes, cold weather, ice-skating.
Dislikes: heat, fire, humidity, crowded places, loud spaces.
History: A stormy night in Manehattan is where her story begins, a dark blue mare walks up to a run down orphanage. After a few last decisions she puts down a small foal at the door step and ran off, this foal was Snowy Aura. Spending most of her life here she was never truly happy. It was a rather rough past for her, Other ponies tried to socialize with her but to no avail. She was always mean and straight forward. She thought that she didn't have to care for any one because her mother and father never cared for her. After becoming a young adult she took a look around the orphanage. What was she doing here her whole life? What made her stay? She didn't understand it herself. The foster mother was mean, the father was never around and the food was terrible. Even the beds were old and had some springs sticking out. After that it was the last straw, she packed up what little she had and moved out of Manehattan. After going to different places she finally found one that had pretty pleasant ponies... Ponyville. She attended some school to try to get her cutie mark for she was a late bloomer. She never really was good at anything. Art made her too frustrated and she never could run fast enough in gym nothing helped, she never got any mark on her flank. Until one hot and sunny day. Snowy was experimenting with some ice in her fridge, she was very bored and did all kinds of things to it. She crushed it, she creamed it, she added fruits and all kinds of things. After tasting some samples she thought to herself "I like this... I REALLY like this..." and that was it. She went to bad and wouldn't you know it an ice-cream cone had appeared on her flank! She then set up her own ice-cream cart and now roams the streets selling her yummy icy treats!

Example RP segment: A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

-Snowy Aura walks to her home in Ponyville pushing her ice-cream cart along the streets. It was a long and slow day for her because no one had bought anything. Except a small foal who didn't pay much due to the fact she had nothing and was really craving some ice-cream and Snowy, being the big push over she is to big eyed foals, let her have a free scoop. Arriving at her door she was about to push it open but then a sound of small sobs caught her attention. She glanced to the side and saw a small pink foal crying her eyes out. Snowy Aura sighed and shook her head saying 'Don't get involved...' to her self quietly. The crying got louder and finally she couldn't help but walk over to the pony.

"Uh...Whats the matter kid?" Asked Snowy tilting her head in concern yet sounding a bit awkward trying to sound mature. The foal looked to her still crying and muttered "I lost my mama..." she said with a sniffle turning to look down at the ground. "What does your mom look like?" She asked looking around to the crowd of colorful ponies. The foal described her mom to have a dark pink coat and a white mane. Snowy Aura told her to stay put and ran off to find her mother.

An hour later Snowy returned, a dark pink mare following her with worry in her face. The worry soon went away after she saw the foal and she ran up to her giving her a tight hug. "Oh don't you ever run away from again Cherry!" She sighed in relief as the foal nodded quickly. She let her daughter go and turned to thank Snowy but she was out of sight. She looked around and soon shrugged it off walking off with her daughter wondering where she could have went. Snowy Aura was still close by however, she just had went inside to avoid the awkward thanking she would have had to go through.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
http://toxicwaterfall.deviantart.com
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

Snowy Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Aura   Snowy Aura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:32 am

By the way, you could have just edited the post, but its okay.
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

Snowy Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Aura   Snowy Aura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 am

I could but when I posted I wasn't logged on so I couldn't edit the guest post ^^;
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

Snowy Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Aura   Snowy Aura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:38 am

Okay. Also. Feel free to come down to the chat box. There's a lot of users there, including me, the admins, the mods, and a lot of others.
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

Snowy Aura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowy Aura   Snowy Aura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:40 am

Alrighty!
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Snowy Aura Empty
PostSubject: Snowy Aura   Snowy Aura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 am

Approved. You may begin posting at your earliest convenience. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snowy Aura Empty