My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medicina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

Medicina Empty
PostSubject: Medicina   Medicina I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Medicina

Medicina Medici10

Species: Unicorn

Mane:Midnight Black, Silken.

Tail: Same as Mane

Eyes: Light Blue

Body: Pure White

Cutie Mark: A heart with a green cross.

Age (Baby,adult): Young adult.

Personality: Calm, Friendly, Good, Quiet.

Dislikes: Stale or cold tea, a bad expedition and bitter tasting foods.

History: Being a Canterlot pony born and raised, Medicina was raised to have the best of manners and to always be polite and proper. She had the education that most ponies have, if not slightly more. And she always knew how to make a good brew of tea, even from a young age. Despite this all though, she was somepony who was late in finding her cutie mark. Her parents, being concerned for her daughter as they always were, tried their best to help her find it. It wasn't until her magic class started to learn about healing, that she gained her cutiemark. She didn't gain straight away of course, however after easily preforming an advanced regeneration spell, she saw her cutiemark poof upon her flank. Her parents overjoyed at her success started helping her nurture her talent immediately. She continued with her healing studies and was assigned to be the apprentice of somepony down in ponyville. During one of her training exercises she was to accompany a party of adventurers and use her healing magic to assist them if they got hurt and revive them if they were to get incapacitated. She managed to get a LOT of practice from the expedition and made a few friends! But the one thing about that expedition that still haunts her is the fact that she had saved the life of a newborn colt from the Everfree. She had wanted to keep the colt and raise him as his own after feeling immense responsibility for the colt, however her responsibilities of learning how to use her healing abilities better prevented her from taking proper care of him. Feeling it unfair, she reluctantly gave him away to the Manehatten orphanage. Hoping that he would live a good life. Today, she now tours Equestria looking for groups of adventurers to assist on dangerous and not-so-dangerous expeditions. (Though this brings her parents a load of grief.)

Example RP segment:

"Medicina! I love you!" The older stallion announced as he hugged the young mare. "I wish for us to be wed some day!"

Medicina sighed as she continued wrapping the bandages around him. This was a side effect to that particular spell if you don't preform it properly. Her mind must have been wandering when she cast it.

"I apologize ma'am." She said quietly to the mare nearby. "What your husband is saying now means nothing at all, it is part of a side-effect. It should wear off in awhile."

Medicina then helped the mare get her temporary lustful partner to their house, while he drooled over other mare's and Medicina the entire time.

[Acceptance.]

Last edited by Kid on Wed May 22, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bob

Medicina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicina   Medicina I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Medicina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicina   Medicina I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Reapproval by request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medicina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicina   Medicina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medicina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: