My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manehatten Broad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Manehatten Broad  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 am

Renny couldn't help but find himself blushing as they were not in the classroom alone. Fate had changed for the better perhaps. He shuffled a bit closer and chuckled.

"Oh don't worry. Foals are foals. If it really bothers you though, you could always invite me over for dinner."

There we go Renny, back in the game. Lets hope that worked. No stupid leaving without setting plans or anything. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:09 am

"Oh I don't know," She fluttered her eyelashes at him and giggled. "Trottingham fare is not for the faint of heart..." She leaned a little closer, it was as close as she would get. She tried to ignore the fact she was turning red as she smiled at him.

It was such nice and shiny armor, and he filled it out so nicely.

Her eyes snapped back up to his face from his chest. Flicking her tail she hoped he didn't notice her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 am

"My heart is anything but faint. I was wondering if you could handle my heart." He said with a chuckle.

Wow Renny, that was terrible. You need to work on that.

He couldn't help but notice her taking a look over him. He could have guessed it might have to do with how great he looks in armor. Her hovering so close to him though, was giving him some very good signals.

He tempted to lean in to counter her proximity, but bumped noses with her. "Oop. Heh, sorry. Guess i was only using one eye."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:31 am

Blushing terribly Peach kissed him on his nose. She couldn't look at him after that. She looked up at her patchwork ceiling as she magiked a little note into the front of his armor. "That's my Address, come over for dinner some time."

Walking past him she flicked her tail to rub up against his back leg stopping and turning at the door she added "Just give me fair warning."

With that she blushed so deeply her fine peach colored pelt turned a dark amber, and she fled out the door.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 am

Renaultar felt his heart leap up and twist around in his chest a thousand times before exploding. He stared dreamily at her as she left, waving a hoof and smiling stupidly until she was out the door. After that he leapt up in the air and bucked at nothing.

"YES!" He shouted. He was thrilled. He got her address and even a kiss from her. There was no telling what would follow when they had 'dinner'.

After a few moments of dancing, Renny calmed down and took the paper before moon walking his way out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manehatten Broad    Manehatten Broad  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manehatten Broad
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4