My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder Dash

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:57 pm

It was a lovely day in Ponyville. Storm Rush woke up bright an early. After a nice bowl of cereal, toast and delicious apple cider, he decided to head out to the town square, which he found out was where most ponies met to chat, play or simply hang out. When he arrived at the the town square, he noticed ponies of all kinds, earth, pegasus, and Unicorn. He even heard that occasionally, Princess Celestia would make her visit to Ponyville. Storm Rush did not know what to do or who to hang out with. He went to sit and chill under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:39 am

"No no no no!" Firework cried, stumbling after her fallen firecrackers. Some stupid pony had knocked into her saddle bags, dumping the mini-explosives out across the grass. Some had even started going off, forcing her to stamp out any sparks they might emit.

Firework squealed, stamping on her precious firecrackers.

"Ruined! They're all ruined!" Firework sank onto her haunches, sobbing dramtically among the ruins of her explosives.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:16 am

Storm Rush quickly got up and ran to the unicorn. "I got it." He said as he picked up a loose firecracker that almost went off. "That was a close one. Say I don't think we've met before. What's your name?" Storm Rush asked returning the firecracker to the unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:25 am

Firework leapt up, examining the firecracker in the stallion's hooves before putting it back in her bag. Firework's mood had done a complete change around from despair to elation like the flip of a switch.

"We have not met!" Firework said giddily. At least one of her firecrackers had survived! "I'm Firework. You must be new in town. I only pass through here, but even I can spot a new pony!"

Firework grabbed the stallions' hoof, shaking it enthusiastically.

"And what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:29 pm

"I'm Storm Rush, I'm originally from Cloudsdale, but I decided to move down here. I've never been down to Ponyville. All my life I've lived in Cloudsdale. Say, you must be known for your spectacular firework display. At night when I would be looking out the window back at my old place in Cloudsdale, I often saw little bits of fireworks shooting up. How did you get that talent anyway? Did it start when you were just a little filly?
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:27 pm

"Glad you enjoy my work!" Firework exclaimed, her tail swishing excitedly.

"My talent didn't start with fireworks, it began with simply creating light magically. I was cornered by a thief in an alleyway, and my horn emitted a bright light, bright enough to blind him momentarily. My talent is creating spectacular light displays, but I use fireworks for large-scale events." she explained, settling her rump down on the ground.

"How did you get yours?" Firework asked, pointing at Storm Rush's cutie mark. "It looks very cool."
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:30 am

"Well," Storm Rush said sitting down. "There is a notable storm that strikes once a year, in the summer. It is known as "The Great Eastern Storm". Many pegasus have attempted to fly through this storm, but it is so ferocious, all who tried went down. One pegasus made it 3/4 of the way through until he was struck by lightning. After seeing that pegasus go down that day, a fire started burning inside of me. My cousin Thunder Dash, who still lives up in Cloudsdale, had rescued this young pegasus from a storm, which is how he got his cutie mark. But now, to the awesome part. It was the summer of my 8th year, I was at flight camp as usual, until a patch of dark clouds were headed towards us. A pegasus made it out to be The Great Eastern Storm and they all fled the place. Fellow pegasus were calling my name to get out. But no, I was determined to do it. I then zoomed towards the Storm at super speed. I entered the clouds and what I saw before me, was the most beautiful thing: flares of lighting, rolls of thunder and super heavy rain: the perfect conditions for a super flight. So, I began to fly as fast as I can. About halfway, I was struck by lightning! You'd expect me to go down...but I didn't! The lightning bolt was actually absorbed into my body! However, I could not wield it. It only gave me a burst of speed. I continued my flight with the rain pouring down, thunder clapping and lightning flashing. It was the most awesome flight ever! Then, ahead of me, a hint of light! I couldn't believe it. I thought it was just a hallucination, but it was for real! I had flown through The Great Eastern Storm! When I got back to Cloudsdale, everypony cheered for me, for the feat I performed. That's when this awesome Cutie Mark appeared." Storm Rush said pointing to his Cutie Mark. "Therefore, my talent is flying through large scale storms, speed flying and immunity to electricity." Storm Rush explained.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:37 pm

"It's always nice to have an action-packed cutie mark story," Firework commented, thinking of the two stories. "Although, I like yours a little better!" she decided.

"I myself have not been in Ponyville long. I travel mostly, and just happen to be here at this time. It would be nice if I could give you a tour, but i'm no authority on this town," Firework chuckled, rubbing the back of her head.

"What do you think of Ponyville? Do you like it better than Cloudsdale?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:27 am

"Well, I haven't been to every place...yet...but so far it's nice. The only thing Cloudsdale has is the famous weather factory and the flight camp facility. And don't forget the famous Cloudsdale Colosseum where the "Best Young Flyer Competition" is held once a year. I think Ponyville's gonna be the place for me." Storm Rush said.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:55 pm

"Well, I hope you like it here! Whenever I pass through, I'll be sure to come and see you," Firework said, gathering up her things.

"I have to go find some more firework ingredients, but we'll bump into each other again soon. See ya!" the Unicorn said, skipping away towards the town marketplace.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Storm Rush said goodbye as he watched the unicorn skip away. He then went to walk around some more. He then decided to head over to the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day    The First Day  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Town square-
Jump to: