My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder Dash

Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Storm Rush walked up to the medium-sized house he would reside in Ponyvile. He walked inside. There was a kitchen, some stairs leading to the bedroom and a lounging area where a medium-size TV sat on a dresser. After a few minutes of looking around, Storm Rush unpacked all of his things. He then proceeded to walk around Ponyville. He saw all three types of species of pony: earth, unicorn and pegasus. They were either working, chatting, or playing around. Storm Rush immediately went over to the group of pegasus. "Hello, my name's Storm Rush." He said.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 am

Iridescent was shocked when the pegasus intervened in her conversation with the other pegasi. "uh...hi Storm Rush," she said awkwardly, "I'm Iridescent, but, you can call me Iris."
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:52 am

"Oh, did I mean to interupt? My bad. But anyway, I just moved down here from Cloudsdale. I'm one of the managers of the weather factory. My cousin Thunder Dash is up in Cloudsdale. He also works in the weather factory, but he has an ability I wish I had..." Storm Rush said.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Jeez this pony talked a lot.
"Uh cool. I used to live up in Cloudsdale when I was little, but I moved when I got my cutie mark, I began to travel. An somehow I just ended up here, met some friends, and stayed. This place is awesome. How are you liking it?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:25 pm

"It's really nice. I enjoy being down here, instead of having to work my flank off all day at the weather factory. But occasionally I do go back up and work." Storm Rush said. "Say, how did you get your cutie mark anyway?" Storm Rush asked.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:17 pm

"It's, uh, sorta hard to explain. I met this stallion when I was little, and I've been searching for him ever since." She replied, grateful that he had asked instead of just letting her comment about her cutie mark hang there.
"So, you gonna get a job down here on the ground?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:42 am

"Maybe..." Storm Rush said. "Wanna know how I got my cutie mark?" He then asked.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:22 pm

"uh, sure." Iris replied, taken aback by the pony's abruptness. "How'd you get your cutie mark?" She asked. "Wait just one moment, I'm sorta hungry, wanna get a bite to eat? Then you can tell me about your cutie mark." she said, waving him towards her as she trotted away to look for a cafe.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:49 pm

"Hey that'll be great!" Storm Rush said as he followed Iris to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:17 pm

"Awesome." Iris walked down towards the small yet awesome cafe. It was the best in town, it had plenty of small sweets and even some delectable pies, Iris' favorite.
"So, you gonna tell me about your cutie mark while we wait in line?" she asked as she opened the cafe door and stood in line.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:39 pm

"Well," Storm Rush said. "There is a notable storm that strikes once a year, in the summer. It is known as "The Great Eastern Storm". Many pegasus have attempted to fly through this storm, but it is so ferocious, all who tried went down. One pegasus made it 3/4 of the way through until he was struck by lightning. After seeing that pegasus go down that day, a fire started burning inside of me. My cousin Thunder Dash, who still lives up in Cloudsdale, had rescued this young pegasus from a storm, which is how he got his cutie mark. But now, to the awesome part. It was the summer of my 8th year, I was at flight camp as usual, until a patch of dark clouds were headed towards us. A pegasus made it out to be The Great Eastern Storm and they all fled the place. Fellow pegasus were calling my name to get out. But no, I was determined to do it. I then zoomed towards the Storm at super speed. I entered the clouds and what I saw before me, was the most beautiful thing: flares of lighting, rolls of thunder and super heavy rain: the perfect conditions for a super flight. So, I began to fly as fast as I can. About halfway, I was struck by lightning! You'd expect me to go down...but I didn't! The lightning bolt was actually absorbed into my body! However, I could not wield it. It only gave me a burst of speed. I continued my flight with the rain pouring down, thunder clapping and lightning flashing. It was the most awesome flight ever! Then, ahead of me, a hint of light! I couldn't believe it. I thought it was just a hallucination, but it was for real! I had flown through The Great Eastern Storm! When I got back to Cloudsdale, everypony cheered for me, for the feat I performed. That's when this awesome Cutie Mark appeared." Storm Rush said pointing to his Cutie Mark. "Therefore, my talent is flying through large scale storms, speed flying and immunity to electricity." Storm Rush explained.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:54 pm

"Wow" was all Iris could say.her eyes wide open in shock at the pony's story.
"That is pretty intense. I've only ever been able to fly through a mild thunderstorm, but that sounds bucking awesome! Wish I'd been there." Iris pouted, seriously wishing she could have seen this amazing feat. She loved daring, brave and courageous ponies. She could tell this Pegasus was something. And she was a bit of a daredevil herself, she knew they would get along well.
"And what'll it be for you two?" Asked the counterpony.
"Umm ill have an iced mocha and a key lime pie tart." Replied Iris quickly, she turned to Storm Rush, waiting for him to place his order.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:43 pm

"I guess I'll take some vanilla cake." Storm Rush said pointing to a piece of vanilla cake.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Iris nodded and dropped five bits on the counter. She leaned against the glad as she waited for the counter pony to return with their orders. Once she did, Iris picked hers up and strolled to a table.
She began munching on her tart immediately.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Storm Rush followed Iris and sat with her. He then began to eat his piece of vanilla cake. "So, how long have you been in Ponyville?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:26 pm

"Not that long. I moved here just last year, thanks for asking." she said with a mouthful of tart. She finished chewing and sipped her iced mocha.
"So why'd you move here?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:06 pm

"Well..." Storm Rush said taking another bite into his cake. "I moved down here just to get away from the busy Cloudsdale. I work my flank off morning, noon and night, for I was one of the major Weather Factory Managers along with my cousin Thunder Dash." Storm Rush said. "I moved down here to take a break from all of that and find a job that would still earn me bits, but would not be so laborious." Storm Rush explained.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:32 pm

"Ah. I remember the hustle and bustle of Cloudsdale. Part of the reason I moved." Iris said, picking at her tart thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Thunder Dash

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:36 pm

"But hay, I'm still gonna go back up there for competitions and stuff." Storm Rush said finishing his cake and wiping his mouth with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:50 pm

"Cool, I sometimes go up for comps too." Iris said, remembering her last competition. "Hope you enjoy yourself here in Ponyville."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville   Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving in: Storm Rush's new life in Ponyville
Page 1 of 1