My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Appleloosa (Neutral)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Flame looked around at all of the new recruits, then whispered over to package." I need to get something from where I have been staying. Don't worry, it will be useful to our cause." He said, looking towards a small warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:23 pm

As far as Smith Wesson was concerned, this had been a successful mission, if one could call it that.

Eying over the crowd, he spotted that the new recruit Flame Disk was whispering to Package. He couldn't make out what he was saying, but his body language suggested he needed to leave.

He casually walked over and said to Package, "Why don't ya go with our new friend here. Ah can sort sort the rest of our new recruits."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 pm

"I need to get something from where I have been staying. Don't worry, it will be useful to our cause."

Package nodded, and replied quietly. "Alright, hold on." The Pegasus looked over to Smith, but the Earth Pony was already coming over, and so he didn't need to gesture anything.

"Why don't ya go with our new friend here. Ah can sort sort the rest of our new recruits."

"Alrighty, thanks. Looks like we'll be returning home with a lot of new hands, eh?"

Package stepped down from the stall with Flame Disk, allowing Smith to take the stage. "Alright, Flame, let's go!" He took two steps towards the building that Flame Disk had gestured to, but then stopped. "Uh, wait." He turned around and walked up to Smith. "Rifle, please." Package obtained his trusty sniper rifle from his comrade, and then headed back to the newest recruit once he had strapped it to his back again.

"Alright, now let's go!"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Kid continued to watch the rebels as they recruited more and more ponies. The more he saw go to join the cause, the more he was saddened that most of them would end up deceased. While Kid was watching and listening, he saw a pegasus and a unicorn seeming leave the area. Tempted to follow them and find out what they were up to, Kid decided against it. seeing as how doing that would only end up in him getting caught, faster, especially since he couldn't even sneak around to his full potential in his current state. So instead, he sat and watched the pair leave, on equipping a rifle as they did. Making a mental note of that, Kid had decided it had been a long enough amount of time that he could get get to the other grouping of rebels without arousing suspicion. as he started to limp over to where the group of new rebel recruits were, he tried to avoid standing out. However his blood soaked bandages and his obvious scrapes and scratches made it difficult; as some of the new recruits and some ponies in the crowd start to look at him. Kid started to feel a tad nervous and decided to hurry his limp, though he tripped over himself and fell to the ground with a thud causing the nurse's spell to wear off a tad. 'Today is simply not my day' Kid thought to himself as he lay on the ground, trying feebly to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Flame disk opened up the door to the warehouse to reveal a large cart seeming to be filled with hay. "Okay. Let me just get hooked up to the cart then we can leave." He said, with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Hay? Nah, I'm sure there's something there of value. Of use, rather. "Alright then, tell me when you're ready."

Package looked outside to see how Smith was doing as he waited for the recruit to strap in. It seemed there was currently some commotion coming from the center of the crowd he had drawn in, though he couldn't tell what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Flame nodded and began to get the cart out of the warehouse. "So, where's the headquarters?" He asked, looking outside as well.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 am

By this time Smith Wesson had acquired some quills and paper and had half-organised a line of potential recruits. As he was writing down names and details of volunteers, he noticed a fuss in the middle of the crowd.

Tilting his stetson upwards, he strained his neck to see over some ponies. He spotted what looked like a colt. His black coat contrasted with his white mane and he even had red eyes. To add to his peculiar appearance, he seemed to be heavily bandaged.

Wesson momentarily abandoned the stall and head over to the colt's side, allowing the young pony some room.

"Hey son, ya'lright?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:04 am

Kid kept trying to get up, but the Nurse's spell seemed to be wearing off. The pain had hit him like a ton of bricks rendering him near immobile, or at least unable to get back up. To had to his problems he saw a larger burgundy stallion trotting over to him. 'Once again, not my day.' Kid though to himself as the stallion approached him.

"Hey son, ya'lright?"

"Oh...yeah, i'm fine." Kid smiled up towards the stallion as he was finally able to get back up, though still very wobbily and in some clelar pain. "Thanks for asking though!"

Kid trot/limped over to where the line of recruits was, hoping he might be able to blend in. Though after what just happened, he wasn't very certain if that was a possibility. Thank goodness this mission didn't really call for him being unnoticeable, he just had to look, speak and walk the part of a rebel till he got the 'call' to head back or something.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 pm

"So, where's the headquarters?"

Suspicious Package stepped outside to get out of the way of Flame Disk's cart as the Unicorn pulled it out of the warehouse. He thought about Flame's question for a second before replying to it. "I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to answer that, actually. Big secret, after all. Don't worry, we'll lead you back with the others. You probably need to register yourself with Wesson over there first though, so just go do that real quick, and I can stay here with your cart if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Flame disk nodded. "Okay. I'll go do that." He said, beginning to walk over to smith, leaving the cart behind.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 pm

"Oh...yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking though!"

Smith simply watched as the earth pony colt got up and slipped into the crowd as if nothing had happened.

"Strange kid," he muttered under his breath as he trotted back to the stall and returned to the papers.

He spotted Flame Disk walking over and figured he needed signing up. He quickly wrote down her name and turned the paper and quill towards him.

"Jus' sign here."

Last edited by Fireseeker on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 pm

As Kid stayed in the line, the Nurse's spell was starting to get weaker and weaker. Not wanting to make a scene, or draw too much unnecessary to himself. He decided to simply keep his trap shut and wait until the line got to him so he could sign the thing and go find another medic. If he had enough time to visit the local healer...and if there even was a unicorn medic in the area. Though seconds had started to drag on into hours while minutes into days in the heat of Appleloosa. 'was it always this hot here!?' Kid thought to himself. 'How can anypony else stand it!?' he had started looking around the area to see if anypony else was affected by the heat. Long story short, no...they weren't. 'I must be getting soft from the air conditioning back at base.'
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:56 pm

((Ooc: hey fire seeker, flame disk is a guy. Just to let you know.))
Flame disk nodded and signed the paper. He then went back to the car. "All ready?" He asked package.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:06 am

"All ready?"

Package nods as Flame Disk speaks to him. "Eeyup, let's go." The Pegasus quickly informed Smith that they were leaving early because of Flame's 'hay' as the new recruit strapped himself back into the cart, and then the two headed out towards the rebel base with Package leading the way. Might as well learn a bit about him on our way there.

"Alright. You know how to fight, or were you going for a support position?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:29 am

The line of recruits moved steadily along as everypony willing signed the papers. Soon it reached the last pony, to whom Smith Wesson raised his eyebrows in surprise. It was the colt from earlier.

Before he could even reach for the quill to sign, Wesson slid the paper away from him.

"Son, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:23 am

Kid, about to sign and even having slight difficulty reaching the quill was disappointed when the stallion slid the paper away.

"Son, how old are you?"

What did it matter how old he was!? He was old enough! Then again...the U.A.E operatives continue to ask him the same question. Despite how much he wanted to give the stallion a piece of his mind, he had to keep up with his happy-go-lucky facade.

"Older than you!" Kid joked with the stallion as he reached for the quill and paper again.

Kid was in trouble if he couldn't sign that page and get into the rebels.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:41 am

"I'm kind of both. I fight, but I'm a support unit as well, I guess." He said, shrugging. "I'll show you once we get to the HQ."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 pm

"Alright then. Can't wait to have you with us."

((Hey Fang. Idea. Since we're already traveling, why don't we come across this? Unless you just want to timelapse the travel or normally roleplay it or somefing similar instead.))
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Once again, Wesson slid the paper away from the kid. Raising a hoof, he tipped back his stetson enough for the colt to see his face as he looked directly into the young pony's eyes, giving him a no-nonsense look.

"Do ya even know what your signin' up for here? If you were even able ta sign up?" he inquired seriously, curious to here his answer. "You want in on a war? 'Cause Ah can tell you that they ain't pretty."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 pm

'So then, how should I play this?' Kid asked himself. 'Should I start blubbering like a baby..? no...then he wouldn't let me in. Should I keep joking around with him? no...that won't work either...Hmmm....' Then Kid had a large pain shock from the bruises on him and thats when it hit him. Looking straight into the stallions eyes he started to speak.

"You act as though i'm a stupid child!" Kid shouted as he stomped his hoof into the ground, instantly regretting it as it hurt massively. "I will have you know I have lost more to this war than you have, and I intend to have somepony pay for it. If it isn't the U.A.E then it will be you."

Kid continued to look the stallion dead in the eye; instantly regretting what he had just said. He was still in massive pain and still slightly bleeding from his earlier beating, He has no clue how to fight and if he did some how manage to avoid getting killed by this stallion, he would have to go back to base and put on an entirely different disguise.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 am

((Your choice. I'm kind of new at these kinds of RPs.))

Flame disk nodded. "All right then. Lets get going." He said, looking towards package.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:50 am

((Alright, I'll make a post in said thread, you may reply when ready.))
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:31 am

Wesson remained looking at the colt with an expressionless face at the threat of being beaten by a young pony half his size. Then he burst out with laughing.

"That's a good one," he said, calming down when he started to notice that the colt's injuries seemed to be wearing him down. He also saw something that caught his eye...

He quickly changed his attitude. "Look here kid, I ain't letting you join up ta fight. But Ah can see you wanna help, and you don't look that good if ya don't mind me saying."

Smith Wesson gestured to a mare among the group of recruits.

"How 'bout you stick with her? They're all goin' back east to join the rebels. Ya may not be one for fightin' but that don't mean ya can't help other ways."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:09 am

Kid was disappointed at how he wasn't going to be able to get info from the front lines. But he had to take what he could get, and this would be better because he wouldn't have to betray the U.A.E by killing somepony from it. He couldn't say he was risking killing one of his friends, because he didn't really have very many to begin with.

"Well..."Kid sighed as he turned to the mare he had pointed to."I guess you're right...thanks."

He was about to trot off to the mare when he realized.

"Hey...uhh...Do I still need to sign that thing or...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appleloosa (Neutral)   Appleloosa (Neutral) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appleloosa (Neutral)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next