My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smashing good time....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Smashing good time.... Empty
PostSubject: Smashing good time....   Smashing good time.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:14 am

Three ponies entered the hospital emergency room. One carrying another pony bleeding from the head, and the other was almost too intoxicated to walk.

Shala stumbled over her tired hooves as they finally reached their destination. Relief came over her now that Intel would have a professional take care of him and her stupid mistake.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Smashing good time....   Smashing good time.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:21 am

Indigo lifts the drunken bleeding colt off his back and onto the hospital floor. He didn't care what happened now, he just wanted to go home and sleep.

"Shala, do you want to go home or sleep here?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Smashing good time....   Smashing good time.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:26 am

For Shala, it was not a hard question, but it was a bit hard to talk. "I-i....Am going to shtaaay..." She stuttered. That Bacardi 151 really did ruin her senses. Her insides were hurting enough. "Intell....gonna be alright?" She nosed at Intel on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Smashing good time....   Smashing good time.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:28 am

Well, that's all he needed to know and turned to walk out. "He'll be alright." And walks out.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Smashing good time....   Smashing good time.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:34 am

Ouch. This almost hurt as much as being attacked by an enraged Sparkle. He had just spent the last couple of minutes drunk and bleeding on a pony with a surprisingly comfortable mane. Now he was on the hospital floor.

"Yeah, yeah, I tink, thionk, think!" Intel scrunched up his eyes in frustration. "I think I'm going to be right." Pause. "You...got my nameright."

Thank Celestia for small victories, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Smashing good time....   Smashing good time.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 am

Canvis walked into the E+A and saw the three ponies. She had been out drinking with them but left before it got out of had, which it clearly did. But that was a few night ago, so this was recent. "What the-?!" she gasped, jumping away. "You-you guys are mad! MAD!" She was yelling now. Okay, in all fairness, she was intoxicated too. But she was here because she needed sleeping pills and no pharmacy was open. She couldn't sleep. She hadn't for the past two nights, and she needed sleeping pills to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smashing good time....   Smashing good time.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smashing good time....
Page 1 of 1