My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponyville (Neutral)

Go down 
+3
Blind Side
Green Bolt
Firework
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:44 pm

As he charged down the alley, intent on leaving the chaos behind him, Fireseeker heard the sounds of weapons firing following him. He let out what he would later claim to be a brave war cry but was really a cry of terror as he ran as fast as his hooves would carry him.

He suddenly felt a couple of sharp pains in his flank and promptly lost his footing. Fireseeker stumbled to the ground and skid to a halt. Whimpering in the mud, he turned to look at what his injury, inspecting the worst. Thankfully, there were no gaping wounds, only two darts protruding from his flank.

A wave of nausea and drowsiness overcame him as he realised the darts must contain some kind of tranquilliser. With his last thoughts being sudden panic at what would happen while he was unconscious, Fireseeker passed out.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:00 pm

(Firework's taken two days, so I'm posting)

This pegasus must really have a one track mind. OzyManedias didn't have to look behind him to know that the pegasus was close to his rear. He saw Fireseeker collapse and a look of suprise passed his face.

"Wow... I actually hit him." He chuckled. His fur stood up on end as he heard a hollow, dead laugh. If OzyManedias was correct (which he really really hoped he was) He should duck. Three crossbow bolts whizzed over his head.
"You know..." He yelled at Shadow. "You really shouldn't telegraph your attacks for pure dramatic reasons!"

As he passed by Fireseeker's unconscious form, he grabbed the parcel and continued his mad dash through the narrow alleyway. He quickly checked to make sure the documents he wanted were there. He ran away, only taking a moment to glance back at the sleeping Pegasus. He mouthed a silent apology before diving under a broken fence.

He rounded a corner and disappeared from view. the only evidence he had been there at all was an open manhole, leading into the sewer.

On his way to the rebel base camp, he couldn't help but smile. He leafed through the documents, absorbing the information and archiving it in his memory.

"Today has been a lucrative day."

[LEFT PONYVILLE FOR REBEL HQ]
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:46 am

A wicked grin was all that was left on his face. The prey had escaped, but the hunt was not yet over. Till next time. He walked over to his unconscious squad mate. If he were some other useless piece of trash, he would have soon felt a hoof pressing hard against his throat.

Shadow got under the unconscious pegasus and lifted him up. Looking like a hunter with a fresh kill, he walked out towards a carriage which belonged to the UAE, and presumably the one Fireseeker used to get here. Shadow just dropped him there and let the others fly him out. He stayed to mop up any other resistance that dared to enter the town.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:38 am

Green Bolt flew over the town and examined the situation that had just played out.
Well then, maybe we should try another assault or something? I'll just find Torna and report the situation to HQ. I'll just stay here and get some chocolate milk, wait for Torna.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Torna found herself in Ponyville in no time. She was a fast flyer, after all. She scoped the scene. It seemed to have just ended. She landed and looked around for Green Bolt, whom she had followed.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:25 am

Green casually looked around and saw Torna out the window and motioned her to come in.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:56 am

((Fireseeker has been flown out, so no longer include him in the rotation here))
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:04 am

Torna saw Green Bolt and his motion to come inside. She did so, especially in the light of the fact that she had not seen any other friendlies here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponyville (Neutral)   Ponyville (Neutral) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ponyville (Neutral)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4