My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Search for Metals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

A Search for Metals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Search for Metals   A Search for Metals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Fireseeker was quite surprised by the hug, although he guessed he shouldn't have been after having already observed this mare was quite eccentric.

"Ha, no problem," he replied, hugging back a little with the one free hoof he had. He cast a look at Logik as if to say 'Ok...'

Despite this display, Fireseeker felt a little safer around Firework than earlier. At least she seemed to know what she was doing, having ordering exact measurements of metals.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: A Search for Metals   A Search for Metals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:45 pm

The trio went over to the stall that Fireseeker had pointed out, and quite soon Firework was looking through the collection of minerals and metals that were on display, apparently looking for something in particular. After a few seconds of looking, she told the stallowner her order.

"I need some strontium please. About 3 grams should do."

The two quickly exchanged bits and ingredients respectively, and the Pegasus then turned back to Logik and Fireseeker.

"Thank you for helping me find this place!"

Firework ran up to Fireseeker as she said this, and upon finishing the sentence she gave the Pegasus a tight hug. Fireseeker somewhat awkwardly returned the hug, giving Logik a strange look as he did so. Logik simply blinked back at him, not quite sure how to evaluate the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: A Search for Metals   A Search for Metals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Backing away from the Pegasus, Firework looked at Logik. He didn't seem like the type to appreciate a hug, so she settled on a wide grin instead.

"Thank you also!" She said, beaming. But since she had reached her goal, there was nothing to stop them all from splitting up.

"I'm sure you're both busy for the rest of the day, and i've distracted you enough," Firework said, her left ear drooping. "Besides, I should get started on these fireworks. But we should meet up again sometime!"

Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A Search for Metals   A Search for Metals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Fireseeker nodded in reply.

"Yeah, we could...go to Sugar Cube Corner and catch a bite to eat sometime, or something," he suggested. "And if I ever need fireworks, I know who to go to."

Looking at Logik, he added "Or any spells. You know, I also wondered what it must be like to be a unicorn. Magic must make everything so much easier, especially for writing, like me."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: A Search for Metals   A Search for Metals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Luckily, Firework attained the hint that Logik did not require a hug, and so she refrained from doing so after a second of thought. She did speak her thanks to the Unicorn as well, though.

"Thank you also!"

Logik smiled and nodded. "Not a problem, you're welcome."

"I'm sure you're both busy for the rest of the day, and I've distracted you enough. Besides, I should get started on these fireworks. But we should meet up again sometime!"

Now that he thought about it, Logik had reminded himself of the fact that he had been interrupted in his studies when Firework had asked for his and Fireseeker's help in finding her required metals. Even now, once he had remembered the occurrence, he still didn't dreadfully mind, as he essentially had all the time in the world to conduct his research.

"Yeah, we could...go to Sugar Cube Corner and catch a bite to eat sometime, or something. And if I ever need fireworks, I know who to go to."

"Yes, I suppose that that would not be a bad idea at all. I would hate to never see either of you again, after all."

Fireseeker turned to Logik. "Or any spells. You know, I also wondered what it must be like to be a unicorn. Magic must make everything so much easier, especially for writing, like me."

"Oh, yes. Quite so. I am actually somewhat surprised that you are a professional writer, actually, as it can be considered difficult to master such a relatively delicate art without magic. I do amend you on your skill though." Logik looked between the two ponies with him. "So, I suppose this is goodbye, then. At least for the time being."
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Search for Metals   A Search for Metals - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Search for Metals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2