My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad starts but good hair

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Bad starts but good hair Empty
PostSubject: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 pm

She woke up early, she got in late after she had cooled down, and still couldn't sleep. Getting out of bead she looked at her self in her mirror, she hated how she looked when she was undressed, she always felt so coltish. But part of her liked being big and strong. the scrappy part of her. Shaking her head Night flare went down stares, she had to scrub the booze smell from her fur, it wouldn't do for spa work.

After a short shower she came back up the stairs smelling like Lavender. She picked out her dress for the day. A simple slip that was pink like her hair, and also white knee highs. and slippers. After applying her makeup and styling her mane and tail she left threw her balcony, she always left it open.

She arrived at the spa early that morning, she would be opening today, Lotus and Aloe were visiting relatives in Switzermane. Putting the locks of hair that fell out of place back she entered the spa.

It was lovely and clean, She did general inventory as other ponies arrived. Once the majority of the staff were there Night flare retreated to her room, it was a private suite, equipped with a private version of all the spa necessities, many ponies liked the social nature of the spa. but some wanted there work done Privately, and teats what Night Flare took care of.

She Lit some candles, they smelled of Lavender and Sage,very earthy and spiritual. That done and water on to heat she started arranging her dyes and body oils, awaiting her first client.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Icarus entered the Spa. He was exploring, looking around Ponyville, and, upon seeing the Spa, Decided he was, at least, gonna try out a massage. He looked around, looking for a good price.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:56 pm

The receptionist Smiled and waved him over, she was an attractive earth pony. "Ello Sir ow can Ve elp you?" She had a thick accent. She handed him a flyer that stated there rates.

the cheapest was a simple hoof massage done by one of the trainees. the prices went up from there.

"Ve offer Private rooms for a few bits more, also ve ave a new girl, she ave special for er first veek." The receptionist smiled and fluttered her eyes, "best to take advantage, she come vith very high recommendation, next veek only few will be able to afford."

Her sell said she smiled and waited for him to make up his mind.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Icarus nodded. "I-I'll g-go w-with h-her... I-I mean, i-if that's o-okay..." He said, shyly dipping his head. He picked up a small bag of bits, placing them on the counter. "U-Um... H-How m-much?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:55 pm

The receptionist shook her head and pushed the back back at him. "you pay er, no me." waving over one of the stylist to take her place behind the counter. "come I take you to er rooms." without looking back to see if the colt followed she started walking down a hallway.

"is 5 bits for Hoove massage, 15 for full body." She stopped in-front of a door that had an elegantly penned NF on it. "ear you are, if you want somting special you negotiate wit er." With that the mare left him standing in front of the door.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Icarus gulped, and shyly knocked on the door. "H-Hello...?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Night Flare had just finished arranging her oils when she heard a tap at her door. Smiling she walked over to open it. Trust a special to bring the ponies in early.

Opening the door she did not expect to see one of the ponies from the night before. Stepping aside so that he could enter she smiled. "Hello dear, come in." He was the shy one from the night before ...Icarus. "My they mix the drinks much stronger down here then in Clouddale, I'm not used to it I fear I may have spoken less delicately then I would normally."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Icarus blushed, nodding. "I-It's o-okay... I-I d-didn't h-hear a-anything, t-though..." He said, nodding. "S-So... U-Um... C-Could I g-get a m-massage?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yes of course dear." shutting the door behind him Night Flare made sure to flit the sigh that said she had a client. Moving over to a low bench that was covered in cussions she laid a clean towel down for Icarus To sit comfortably on. "Still I am truly sorry. I feel I may have hit a nerve."

Apology said Night Flare felt a little better, still at least it was only one pony, and the bar keep that saw her almost loose her control. "Now then, What kind of massage would you like, I must tell you that I will refuse any payment, I must make amends somehow!"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Icarus blushes, starting to stammer worse. "O-O-Oh! N-N-No, I-I C-C-Couldn't..." He mumbled, bright red. "I-I, um, s-should p-pay, l-like e-everypony e-else..."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Smiling Night Flare went over to her table and moved a few of her oils around. "Its a one time offer dear, next time you'll have to pay, but today let me give this to you" Done with the oils she turned and fluttered her wings. It was nice to be be able to look a stallion in the eye without having to crouch. "Besides, all the other ponies do this kind of thing for there friends."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Icarus gulped, and gave a nod. "R-Right..."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Steping beside him she draped a wing over his back and gave him a gentle push in the direction of the massage table she had laid out. "Now what hurting you dear? do you have tense joints? its very common in ponies our size, or perhaps you had a little to much to drink last night?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Icarus blushed, and layed down on the table. "J-Joints Are b-bothering me..." He admitted. He, however, didn't want to say he only had the unfinished Wine last night. he didn't want to look like a pansy...
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:17 pm

"Very well, then." Night Flare didn't like to talk much once she got to work. But she did hum softly as she picked up a bottle of oil in her mouth and squirted some onto her front hooves. Letting her body heat warm the oil she used her wings to flap over Icarus. "Just relax, a massage is meant to be enjoyed." with that she continued her humming, it was a Lullaby common in clouddale.

Once the oil was warm she gently smoothed it over his major joints, shoulder, hips, knees, and down his spin for good measure. That done she went back to his shoulders and pressed gently into the knots that had gathered there. "Let me know if I press to hard, Its not supposed to hurt."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 am

Icarus nodded, relaxing, the stress of moving, Starting a buisness from scratch, and going out to drink two nights in a row, both with Drama, and the fact that today was a forced day off as Intel recuperated, And that Icarus would basically make sure that he stayed in bed, Delivering pay...

Well, Stress.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:52 am

Kneading her hooves against his shoulders some more Night flare started to spread her hooves out and down his forelegs, Giving a final hard press to the shoulders that now felt like putty until they let out a soft crack. Taking first one foreleg and then the other into her large talented hooves. those done she moved back to his shoulders, making sure they were still supple before she started to work her way down his back. Applying oil as needed.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:57 am

Icarus Basically melts on the table, Sighing in contentedness, His Troubles seeming to disappear with the knots. He nearly fell asleep, he was so Relaxed. "T-Thenk... y-yooou..." He mumbled/slurred, too relaxed to form the words properly.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:24 am

"its ok if you fall asleep dear, its normal" She cooed softly her hooves working there way down his back, releasing little pops and cracks as she went up and back down until the stress had melted from that part of his body as well. Feeling a large knot in his lower back she placed both hooves on it and slowly applied pressure until it disappeared with a hefty creak "ooh poor dear" she cooed again her hooves moving to his hips and flank as she gently brushed more oil over his cutie mark.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:30 am

Icarus blushed, but Nodded, eyes fluttering closed, and soon, was quietly sleeping, relaxed by Night's gentle hooves... (The fact that that sounded like a metaphor was not lost on anypony.)
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 am

Kneading his Flank until it was knot free as well Night flare moved down to his knees and calf and giving them the same treatment. those done she gave his whole back half one last going over before she stepped off of him and brushed the side of his face. "Can you roll over? or... do you need a moment.?" she asked kindly raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:57 am

Icarus woke up, Turning bright red, Shaking his head. "O-Oh, N-N-No, I-I'm f-fine..." He mumbled, Turning over, face bright red. "T-Thank y-you, f-for this... I-I n-needed t-this more t-than I k-know..."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:30 am

"Yes, most ponies take it for granted, but after I'm done with you you should feel good for at least a week." she started at his neck and working down his rib-cage. Night Flare was very carful with his arm pits and ribs, not wanting to tickle him.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:33 am

Icarus sighed contentedly, closing his eyes to let Night work, quickly falling asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:32 am

Night Flare worked her way down to his belly and back up again, stoping just below his naval. She went over him again, making sure there was no knots left before stepping aside and letting him rest a moment.

She washed her hands before she came back to wake him up. "Icarus, I'm done are you feeling better now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad starts but good hair
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next