My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extended absence.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

Extended absence.   Empty
PostSubject: Extended absence.    Extended absence.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Some unfortunate events and fortunate events have cause my absence to be extended, unfortunately. I probably won't be on till thursday or friday. I will fill you all in later. It's a bit of an emergency situation.
Back to top Go down
http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Extended absence.    Extended absence.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Extended absence.    Extended absence.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Be back soon master ;~;
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Extended absence.    Extended absence.   I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:08 am

Take your time. These things come up, we understand :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended absence.    Extended absence.   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extended absence.
Page 1 of 1