My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duel Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Comical

Comical

Duel Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Comical looked around the boat looking for familiar faces, then he saw, Roze. He walked up to roze and sat down next to her. "Why hello there again, I had a feeling you would be here before me... after all, my watch is working again." He chuckled. "So, any time when we are getting to the Duel Academy? I've been so anxious to see it." He started fidgeting his leg and cracking his fingers, even if some of them couldn't crack, he still tried.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 am

"It's quite far off the coast. I think we'll be an hour or so." She said. Today she had her hair in a clip to stop it from falling in front of her face. A couple students were testing their dueling abilities on a couple of tables throughout the room. "So you can just relax." She said.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:05 am

"Ah... relaxing..." Comical sat back on a wall of the boat and closed his eyes. About two minutes passed and he jolted back to sitting upright. "What am I kidding, i can't relax, i hate it." He went back to fidgeting and picking at his hands. "... and for an hour? I don't understand how i stood this before at the entrance exams." Comical put his hands over his faced and peeked around. "This will be fun." He sarcastically remarked.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:20 am

Roze giggled. "Well, I'm pretty sure you can find something to do. Find someone to duel, read a book, watch the waves. You don't have to just sit here." She said. Roze, on the other hand, was all for relaxing, which helped her anxiety. She felt the boat slowly lurch forward as it left the dock and began to speed off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:46 am

"Duel... read... or watch..." Comical stood up and stretched. "Well, watching it is." Comical walked out to the outer part of the ship. The salty sea sprayed him a bit, but he didn't really mind. " I guess this could be 'fun" He said to himself, chuckling while doing so. Comical took off his watch and dangled it over the railing of the boat. It wasn't expected of him to drop it. He did so anyways, accidentally. The ocean sprayed his eyes, then Comical dropped it while going to rub them. "Dang it..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:17 am

Roze stood next to Comical, closing her eyes and letting the cool wind blow and the ocean spray against her face. She was almost completely lost until she heard Comical speak. She opened her eyes and looked over. her long hair flapping in the wind. "Why would you dangle your watch over the side like that?" She asked, "Oh well, good thing it wasn't your deck. That would have been a disaster." She said, instinctively patting her deck box to make sure it was still there.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:52 am

"Hello... again. It seems as if someone is following me" Comical said as he grinned and wiped the water off of his face. "Well, about the watch..." He scratched his hair thinking... "I do not know actually..." He smiled, embarrassed. "Yeah, Im glad i did not make the mistake of dangling my deck. Haha." He laughed at the idea. "Gotta keep this safe, or else going to this Academy would be pointless." Comical concluded, holding his deck.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:58 am

Roze blushed. "Well, I didn't mean for it to seem like I was following...well...um...you are the only person I know...and I'm no good at meeting people...and...well....I thought we..."She trailed off, becoming incredibly flustered. She did not want the boy to think that she was creepy or following him. She lowered her gaze and stared at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:11 am

Comical let out a laugh. "Hahaha... Oh well, don't worry yourself, i know how ya feel. I was trying to have some fun." He said, patting Roze on the back, gesturing to join the laugh. "If anything I would end up being the one following you, don't have much friends either." He coughed for a second and bumped his chest, then grinned again, trying to seem friendlier.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:20 am

Roze raised her gaze slightly. She smiled weakly at Comical, but was still blushing. She went slightly rigid when the boy patted her on the back, and pulled away slightly. "Oh, so you'll end up following me, eh? Is it because I'm cute?" She said teasingly, but almost immediately regretted it. "Oh, I didn't mean it like, you were into me, or...um...anything like that." She said.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:28 am

"Hmm..." Comical looked at Roze with a disappointing expression. Right after, he returned to a grin. "Hah, I can not deny that you arent, so maybe!" He chuckled, then returned to his attention to his deck. "How the heck did i get interested in zombies anyways?" He put it away and smiled. "Eh, must be a nerd thing." Comical then turned his head out to the sea. "Man, this is taking a while..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:31 am

Roze shrugged. "If you're so bored I noticed some people dueling inside, if you wanna join them." She turned around to walk back inside the boat. She then turned and looked over her shoulder, "Or, you could duel me." She said winking, then continuing back inside.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:37 am

Comical stopped and thought for a second before he replied. "I.. uh.. Yeah, a duel sounds good." He chuckled, and followed. "Hopefully a flashy display of your skills does not occur again... I would rather keep my score with zero losses before i get to the duel academy." He said, shuffling his deck.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:56 am

The duel was short lived. Comical managed to hold of Roze and stall for a bit. But, in the end, his zombies fell to the onslaught of her dragons. "Well, that was a good duel." Roze said, packing up her deck. "If you ever want a rematch, just come looking for me." She said. The duel had taken up some time, and hopefully Comical could make the wait and arrive at Duel Academy without getting to restless. "So, what do you wanna do now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:01 am

"Well..." Comical stood up and put his deck away. "Hopefully my deck does not spit out that hand... ever again." He said disappointingly. Then he pointed at Roze. "Hah, you bet, we will have that rematch, and things wont go this way again... hopefully." He laughed, and started cracking his fingers again. "As for what we will do... i have no idea..." He sat back down onto his seat, and laid his head back, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:09 am

Roze giggled. "Aren't you the impatient one. Try taking a nap. I may be good, but I can't keep you constantly entertained." She said. The idea of a nap sounded good to her. She took a seat next to Comical. She closed her eyes and was soon asleep, her head cocked back at an awkward angle and her mouth slightly open. She leaned slightly up against Comic in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:14 am

"Ah yes impatient... the one word that always spews from my parents mouths..." He looked at Roze as she sat next to him and fell asleep. Comical chuckled at how her mouth was gaped a bit. He did not mind though, in fact, resting seemed like a good idea. He kicked his feet up and put his arms behind his head and prepared himself for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:33 am

Roze awoke a while later when an announcement came on the boat's PA system. "Attention all students. We will be arriving at Duel Academy in 15 minutes. Please gather all of your belongings and prepare to disembark." The voice said. Roze yawned and stretched her arms. "Well, that was a good nap." She said. She then began to gather up her suitcases to be ready to get off the boat.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:20 pm

"Mmh... Whats happening?" Comical sleepily said as Roze got up. He opened his eyes and looked around to see everybody getting ready. "Well I guess its time to go." The boy cracked his back, and stood upwards, grabbing his dueling case and his bag. Comical walked outside, to take a glimpse of Duel Academy. It was small, but it seemed to get bigger and bigger as they approached it. "Eh... this will be fun."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Roze nodded as the boat began to dock. "Ya, I'm going to love it here." She said, turning her head to look at Comical. The boat docked, and the students were led off. They were being taken to the main building where they would receive their dorm assignments and their class schedules. "Hopefully I don't get put into Slypher." Roze said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 am

Comical followed behind Roze slowly, looking around and taking in the new scenery. If he were going to spend the next couple of years somewhere, it minus rather be there. Comical was lead into the main building. He stood next to Roze, and continued to look around.

"Hopefully I don't get put into Slypher."

Comical hoped so either. "Yeah... I mean, Slypher is not bad, but i would rather not be at the bottom of the food chain, ya know?" He scratched his light brown hair, it was getting a bit itchy. "Hopefully we are put in the same classes." Comical concluded with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:09 am

Roze smiled back. "Ya, hopefully. I don't look forward to meeting a lot of new people." She said, and gulped.

Roze and other students were told to take their seats. She turned her gaze as a older man, dressed in the same clothing as most professors, stood at a pedestal in front of the crowd. The man introduced himself as the Chancellor, and began to welcome all the students. Roze shifted in her seat, getting slightly bored by the speech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Academy   Duel Academy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: