My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardinal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkstar

Darkstar

Cardinal  Empty
PostSubject: Cardinal    Cardinal  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:16 am

Cardinal

Cardinal  2cwls84

Species:Unicorn
Mane:Brown
Tail:Brown
Eyes:Blue
Body:Red
Cutie Mark:Two feathers
Age (Baby,adult):Adult

Personality: Cardinal is a rebellious and cunning pony who can outfox his way out of just about any problem, he is witty and always coming up with jokes and snappy retorts. Though Cardinal is very indecisive and always heavily questions his actions.

Dislikes:Rude people, Pain, Getting lost, Getting up early

History:Cardinal was born in Ponyville to a family of geniuses and was always exposed to knowledge. However, He is an avid reader but he hated school and was always finding way to get out of school. One time, in order to rebel against his parents, he convinced his friend to run away with him to the Everfree forest. He got lost and started to wander through the Everfree forest. After wandering amuck for at least an hour, he came across flocks of birds flying left from right he started to follow the flying birds to the best of his ability. After following the birds, he met up with his friend and out of fear, they left the Everfree Forest. The next day, he brought his journal and a pen and spent the whole day studying birds.
One day of studying birds, his cutie mark appeared. He was so excited he sprinted back to Ponyville to show off to his friends and parents. He now lives on the edge of Ponyville with a bird sanctuary outside of his house.

Roleplay segment 5.

Cardinal was taking a walk through Manehatten when he heard a colt and a filly fighting. As a good person he decided to break up the fight but his head started to fill his head with self-doubting questions. "What if the colt hits the filly if I step in?" "What if the colt keeps bullying the filly when I leave?" He heard the filly's voice choke up in tears as she tried to stand up to the bully. He had enough, he had to stop it. "Hey kid!" He shouted.

"What'cha lookin' at?" The Colt sticks his tongue out at Cardinal in a mocking tone.

"Leave that filly alone, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if you were being bullied."

"Who do you think you are? My mother?" The colt says in a mocking tone.

Ironically, the colt reminded Cardinal of himself as a colt, he felt so hypocritical for chewing out this colt. How he hated being lectured as a colt, but all colts and fillies need discipline didn't they? "No but I am an adult and I can discipline you." He paused for a minute "Now say sorry to this filly and get back to your parents before I drag you down to your parents."

"Make me!" The Colt yells at Cardinal

Cardinal becomes genuinely angry at the colt "Oh I'll make you alright!" He realized the only way to get through to the colt was to act like one. His horn started to glow as he lifted the colt onto a streetlight. "You're going to stay on that streetlight until you apologize to this filly and promise to never bully anyone again!"

The colt starts to become panicked "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll never hurt anyone again! Just please put me down! I'm afraid of heights!" The colt cries out in terror as Cardinal lifts him down and the colt scrambles to his house.

"Oh thank you! He's been bullying me for years!" The filly exclaims

Cardinal calms down and smiles "My pleasure."

Cardinal walks up with a smile on his face and continues with his day.

Acceptance

Last edited by Darkstar on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Cardinal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal    Cardinal  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:14 am

Welcome to the site :)

Your character is good. The only thing that needs improving upon is the personalty. Try to make it more lengthy and avoid simply listing words.

After that's changed, I'll be happy to approve you.

Also, feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the homepage to chat to others online.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Cardinal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal    Cardinal  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:26 am

Change have been made.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cardinal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cardinal    Cardinal  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardinal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: