My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grounded (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Grounded (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Now this caught Steam's attention. What were the odds that this other unicorn had a pegasus friend also within the vicinity of Dylgo's accident. She coughed to grab their attention. "What was the stallion's name, Dylgo? Did he tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:46 pm

"I think he said his name was Shadow, but I don't remember much of the minutes just before the race." she said. she was telling the truth. she remembered seeing him, introducing herself and scouting the route from above, but she doesn't remember the actual race. as far as she remembers, she was flying above the trees one minute, the next she's lying on the ground in immense pain.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:16 am

Flame looked at dylgo, bewildered. "thats the name of the friend im meeting at the nightclub tonight." he said, shaking his head. "it's gotta be a coincidence. it has to be." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:11 am

"Shadow? Shadow Whisper? Was that his name?" Steam was surprised to say the least. Most ponies only knew Shadow Whisper from gossips floating about. But one thing didn't make any sense. Shadow wouldn't normally socialize with anypony, let alone lend a helping hoof.

Then Flame Disk said that Shadow was his friend's name and that they were supposed to meet at a night club. 'Shadow, in a night club? Maybe it was just somepony else. It's just not like him. He's way out of character. But if it is... I'll have to talk to Dylgo about this later.'
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:23 pm

That jogged her memory. at least the introduction. "Yeah, that's it. He was a real gentlecolt." So he is supposed to meet the mysterious stallion at the nightclub? that's interesting.

Noticing Steam looked deep in thought, Dylgo decided to speak up. "Are you okay Steam?" Dylgo said, looking at Steam.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Flame shrugged and looked out the window. "maybe it is somepony else. i dont really know." he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:59 pm

"Yea, I'm fine..." Steam trailed off. 'I'm just surprised YOU are.' She thought, remembering what Midnight, as Shadow, was capable of. That stallion that was picking on her when Midnight was around almost never saw the light of day again, and it chilled her to the core that he was that close to her new friend. Although she knew Midnight wasn't the type to hurt mares even if he had a reason, the thought of that beat-up stallion from her past just struck fear. That, plus the uncertainty of what he was now just added to the fear.

'What's with his sudden change of personality?' She could only hope that Midnight had cured his little emotional instability. "Yes, it's just probably a coincidence."

'I hope it is.'
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:52 pm

"if you say so." Dylgo says, not convinced. something else is going on here. Steam has to know something she's not telling. deciding not to push her, Dylgo speaks up.

"either way, I'm stuck here for at least another day." This thought was slightly depressing. she felt cooped in if she didn't get out of the house at least once a day, but now she has to stay in this room for today and tomorrow. even after that, it'll be another month before she can fly again.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:03 pm

"Don't be so glum. There's plenty things to distract you while you're here." Steam took out the book from her bag. "I found this in Whitetail. It looked like it was about to rain, so I took it along." She put the book beside the pegasus. "And don't worry. Even if you can't fly right away, there are plenty of things to do to keep your spirits up."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:13 am

"I guess." Dylgo said, not really believing her. upon seeing the book, Dylgo's eyes light up. truth be told, she had nearly forgotten about it. "Thank you so much. On the bright side, I think I found a job for when I can fly again." she says, looking at the pegasi flying around outside and giggling. seeing her vague reflection in the window she notices that her mane is still a mess. her tail is probably even worse.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:50 am

It was always a nice feeling for Steam when she managed to put a smile on a friend's face. More so now when that friend happened to be in the hospital. Nobody liked being in a hospital, it was just too restrictive. "And what job is that, dear?" Steam tilted her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:58 pm

"helping out with the weather, of course." Dylgo said. "I'm sure they could always use a helping hoof." Dylgo didn't know how hadn't thought of this before. she loved flying, so it only made sense that the right job for her would be one that's specialized for a pegasus.

looking at her book, she picks it up and holds it under her good wing. "Thank you again for getting my book. This'll really make the time alone go by a lot faster." this was true even though she might not get that much alone time. between the doctors and her friends, alone time was a commodity. Speaking of doctors...

"Miss Dylgo, how are we doing so far?" The doctor caught her off guard. "I'm doing just fine now that these two are here." she says looking at Steam and Flame. in fact, Flame's been pretty quiet. "very good. I would just like to do another quick X-Ray of your wing now that it's had a little time. If you're lucky you could be released earlier than expected." How long had they been talking anyway?

(( I figured that we were quickly running out of things to do here. so I'll start moving things along if nobody minds. ))
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:35 pm

(No problemo, creative juices are running out of the situation.)

"You'll never be alone." Steam rubbed her nose on Dylgo's cheek. "No one is ever alone." She took a seat when the doctor arrived, letting him have enough room to work. "Well, maybe your stay here won't be as long as you expected it to be."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 pm

"Maybe so." she said, smiling as the doctor got to work.

---After the X-Ray---

"Well Miss, your wing is doing fine. if you think you could keep those bandages on, you are clear to leave. if you stay here, the bandages would come off when you leave. it's your choice." This was not a difficult decision. "I'll keep the bandages on." besides, the ponies asking her about the bandages might be fun. she does tend to be an attention hog when she can be.

"Excellent. I'll go do the paperwork. while I'm doing that, you can go ahead and start getting ready to go." The doctor says, smiling and turning to leave. "Thanks Doc." Standing up, she takes a good look at the bandages wrapping her broken wing and half her midsection. "might as well get used to these. they'll be on for awhile" she said, giggling.

Last edited by Dylgo on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:07 am

Steam waited outside the x-ray room. Dylgo's wing was looking just fine when they were walking to get to the room, and Steam was confident that her friend would be released early. As the doctor went out, she slipped inside and saw a wide smile on her friend's face. "Let me guess. They're letting you out early." She smiled. Steam already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:34 am

Dylgo was smiling quite a bit when Steam entered. "I have to keep the bandages on, but yes, I'm free to go." she instinctively flapped her good wing upon saying this. she really was happy. she was excited to get to a good quality bed. The hospital beds were nice, but they didn't offer a good night's sleep. more so than the bed, she was excited to get outside again.

"The doctor's doing the paperwork. we can get whatever i have here and meet him at the front." she said, smiling at Steam.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:43 am

Flame disk had been sitting in the waiting room, and when he saw Dylgo he walked over to her. "so, you can leave whenever you want? thats good." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:10 am

Steam was happy to hear the news. The past couple of nights were lonely without another soul in the house. "Anywhere in particular you want to go to after we're done here, Dylgo?" Steam asked eagerly before turning to the stallion who accompanied them. "Do you want to tag along with us?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:43 am

"Anywhere is fine. I'm just glad to finally be getting out of here." She says, giggling. it was the truth. she felt cooped in. she was so excited to be getting out, she couldn't help but prance around the waiting room. the clopping of her hooves was such a good sound to hear for once.

"it'd be great to have you join us." she says as she continues prancing around happily.
Back to top Go down
Flame Disk

Flame Disk

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Flame disk shrugged. "Sure." He said, looking at dylgo.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:18 am

Steam packed everything that belonged to Dylgo. After making sure nothing was left behind, she turned to Dylgo. "Lead the way, Dylgo. It's only fair that you get to choose where we're going."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:48 pm

"Why don't we get my stuff home first. we can decide on the way." She says, looking at Steam. "I can carry my stuff if you want. My wing my be broken, but my back sure isn't." She says, smiling. her mind wanders to her bandages. the layers would take some getting used to. the same goes for the fact that she can't move one of her wings. on the bright side, her legs would get plenty of exercise.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:18 am

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind. I've carried heavier things than this. Anyway, it's what friends do. But if you really want to carry it yourself, then alright." Steam trotted happily towards home (with or without the bags.)

(And here comes Dare Devil :D)

Steam was just passing by a fork in the road when she noticed something flying her way. She stopped to look at what that thing might have been, which wasn't the best thing to do when there's a high-velocity object coming right towards you. When she realized what it was, it had already crashed into her. She tumbled with the flyer, sending dust clouds all over. They finally stopped tumbling and Steam scrambled to get herself upright. The thing that crashed into her was a white pegasus covered in scars, and wearing some sort of eye protector. "Ow. Ow. Ow. I think I landed on a rock." The stallion said as he rose up.

When Steam saw the metal braces on the pegasus' left wing, she instantly recognized who it was and squeezed him tight in her arms. "Hey take it easy! You might snap my other wing!"

"What are you doing here? And why are you crashing into mares now? Surely that can't be your new stunt." Steam poked at her old friend. When she noticed the other two, she introduced them to the stunt pony. "Dare Devil, these are my friends, Dylgo and Flame Disk. Dylgo, Flame Disk, this is my old friend Dare Devil. He's a stunt pony, also from Manehattan."

Dare Devil nodded his head to the two. "A pleasure to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:17 pm

"alright, Thank you." Dylgo says, letting Steam carry the bags. The bags probably would have messed with her bandages anyway. Caught in thought, Dylgo was falling behind. nearing a fork in the road, Dylgo sees Steam looking at something. stopping to look herself, Dylgo quickly knows what it is. but by this time, they had already crashed.

Running over, Dylgo couldn't help but laugh at all the pegasi crashing lately. seeing the metal brace, he must have done this before. Dylgo came up right as the introductions started. "That would certainly explain a lot." Dylgo says, laughing about the crash. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." as she says this, she extends her good wing revealing bandages that wrap her other wing and midsection.

(( like I said, she can tend to be an attention hog :P ))
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:55 am

Dare Devil took notice of the pegasus mare's bandages as she extended her wing. Then he remembered that he saw the trio coming out of the hospital building just before he tackled Steam to the ground. "Ahh, I see. So that's why you were hanging around the hospital." He said to Steam before walking towards the other pegasus.

He examined the injured wing, then let out a giggle. "A crash you live from, is a good crash indeed! Hahahaha!"

"Maybe for you, Mr I can defy death." Steam cut in. "Remember that last crash you had that nearly killed you?"

"As if I could forget!" Dare Devil looked at his left wing where the metal braces were placed to support the joint where his wing met the body. "But the important thing is that it didn't, and I'm as healthy as ever!. Isn't that right?" Dare Devil looked at his fellow pegasus. "So, where are you guys headed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grounded (open)   Grounded (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grounded (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next