My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RainStream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

RainStream Empty
PostSubject: RainStream   RainStream I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 pm

RainStream

RainStream Rain-1

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Red with a navy blue streak

Tail: Same as Mane

Eyes: Green

Body: Teal Blue

Cutie Mark: Quill with Rainbow streak

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: RainStream is a pony of few words, though when she speaks, it sometimes gets her into trouble. She like to act like a tough pony, when really, she's just shy and wishes to make some friends. When she was younger, she was the last one in her class at school to get her cutie mark, and to this day her class will never let her forget it. Since then, she has always acted mean and nasty, afraid that people will still tease her. She loves to write, and even though she's a Pegasus, she tends to stay away from the weather, and writes books.

Likes: Writing books, watching rainbows, and snowy weather

Dislikes: Being tease, people fussing over her.

History: RainStream was a lonely pony when she was a foal. The other kids in her class at school wanted nothing to do with her, since she was a blank flank until the end of the school year. Since then, Rain has kept to herself, and went from nice to mean. She refused to let anyone around her, afraid they would tease her like every pony had before. But deep down, all she wanted was a friend, someone she could talk to. The day she had finally got her cutie mark, was the day she had wrote a story for the end of the year project at school. After reading her story to the class, a quill with a rainbow streaking coming from it appeared. She finally received her cutie mark! However, when the foals in her class tried to congratulate her, Rain would have none of it, and walked out of the school. Since then, though she lives in Cloudsdale, she doesn't really mess with the weather, unless they really need help, and instead focuses on writing her books.

Example RP segment: Number 5:

Rainstream walks down the street of Manehatten, and sees a young filly being picked on by another foal. Stalking over the the two, the bully turns around, "You got a problem?" he asks, a smirk on his face. Rain looks down at the young foal, "Yeah I do, what gives you the right to pick on someone else?" she demands, walking around the bully to stand beside the young filly. "There's nothing she could have done to deserve it, so I suggest you go home, before I find your mother and tell her what you've been doing." The bully's eyes widen and he turns, running down the street. Turning to the young filly, Rain offers a rare smile, "Don't worry hun, he won't bother you anymore," she says, and turns walking away, waving her tail in farewell.

Acceptance

Last edited by Ebonywing on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

RainStream Empty
PostSubject: Re: RainStream   RainStream I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi Ebonywing.

I like your OC so far!

Please take a moment to check out the rules. It appears that you've overlooked one.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

RainStream Empty
PostSubject: Re: RainStream   RainStream I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RainStream Empty
PostSubject: Re: RainStream   RainStream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RainStream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: