My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visit to Eltenia's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

Visit to Eltenia's Empty
PostSubject: Visit to Eltenia's   Visit to Eltenia's I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Shadow Flare double checked the address on her sheet of parchment, making sure she had arrived at the right house. Though her and Eltenia were close, this was the first time she had actually been to her house as a visitor. As courtesy would dictate, she brought along a gift to give to Eltenia: a few ripe apples they could slice and share. The sky was cloudy and dark, threatening to rain at any moment. Flare took a deep breath and trotted up to the door and gave it a heavy knock.
Back to top Go down
http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
Luster Maw

Luster Maw

Visit to Eltenia's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Eltenia's   Visit to Eltenia's I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:34 pm

Eltenia was worn, nothing new of course but her very day was already in shambles due to a overprotective mother, she was about to pour a cider and relax when she heard the door, walking over and opening it her expression turned to one of joy.
"Well this is a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

Visit to Eltenia's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Eltenia's   Visit to Eltenia's I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:39 pm

"Elty, my dear sister from another mister! Told you I wouldn't get that lost..." Flare responded, laughing. She levitated the apples in the air. "I brought us a present to share. They are freshly picked from Apple Jack's farm. I bought them on my way here. I think they will serve as my 'gift'."

Flare giggled, smiling at her close friend, one of her only friends it seemed, since she had moved to Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Visit to Eltenia's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Eltenia's   Visit to Eltenia's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit to Eltenia's
Page 1 of 1