My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ave returns to the spa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Ave returns to the spa Empty
PostSubject: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 am

So, the appointment day finally came. Makeover had been busy as of late, but also she had been affected by the latest happenings in her social life. As she had gone to have a date with Arpeggio, things had not ended well, for Arp had gone trough an awful coughing fit until he had started to cough up blood. Makeover had managed to get him under the medical care, but he had to stay there for ... well, Celestia knew how long.

So that, naturally, had made Makeover worried and therefore tired and a little malnourished as well, even if she tried to keep up appearances. She just did not sleep as well as she used to, also forgot to eat sometimes - not to mention that she did not have the appetite.

Today, she was polishing the counter, but the work - as expected - was a little feeble and lame. She did not feel well, so she sat down for a little moment, sighing. She rubbed her aching backhooves and then had a look at the clock on the wall, which reminded that she had a client coming in any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:49 pm

as the door opened slowly, Ave entered slowly, his focus first to his mane and tail, making sure they don't get stuck in the door, once entering, he noticed her visual appearance wasn't exactly top notch. he gave her a worried look.

"Are you alright? you don't look too chipper, Ms."
he mentioned, showing her a concerned look.
"if you aren't feeling too well, we can move the appointment." he mentioned, walking up to the counter and tilting his head questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 am

Makeover perked up from her seat, as the little bell jingled above the door to mark a customer's arrival. Turning to look at Ave, she flashed a quick, but genuine, smile and then moved from behind the counter.

"No-no..." she replied, "I have had just a bad night's sleep. I am fine, really. And I am going to have a decent lunch after the appointment, if that worries you."
The recent times had not been the easiest, but it was Makeover's duty to take care of her clients, so did her best to keep up appearances.

She pointed at the direction of the spa furniture, then urging Ave to get properly inside the spa. "If you please... It was a facial treatment, a wash for mane and tail and brushing, right?"

[I noticed some inconsistencies in timelines here and there, but ... I really can't be bothered to change them at the moment. The trouble with Makeover's friend should have happened actually after this game, but I forgot that gametime and real time are different, so my mistake. To fix this, I would say the appointment in the spa got postponed with a week or so.]
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:29 pm

"correct" smiling more, deciding to not look concerned anymore.
After fully walking in, he took a quick gander around, for no apparent reason.
moving towards the spa furniture with a slight spring of joy in his step, his blank flank bouncing with his body.

He was a little anxious and excited, even if it wasn't visible at all, his blank eyes widely open and mouth reaching from corner to corner.

When he thought he was near enough to the spa apparatus/furniture, he stood still waiting for Makeover to show him where he should go OR if she was already walking with him, he followed her to the correct spa furniture.

[alright, that's easily done. we could just say that either party wasn't available at the original date.]
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:03 pm

"Please, take a seat." Makeover said, patting a treatment chair. Meanwhile her client was supposed to make themselves feel comfortable, Makeover went to her so-called "treasure chest", which actually was a shelf and cupboard of supplies and remedies needed for facial treatments and other stuff.

"So, what kind of facial treatment would you like?" she asked, trying her best to get a little bit more cheery tone in her voice. She selected the basic ingredients, then continued, "I mean, relaxing mask, or would you rather want one that unclogs pores and purifies the skin, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:23 pm

"i.. i think unclogging pores would be best for me. it's what a growing pony has to deal with the most of all skin issues, after all." He smiled, bewildered at the different kinds of skin treatment available.

"i hope the whole spa treatment will be me learning new things instead of knowing what to do" he chuckled to himself, possibly talking loud enough for makeover to hear him. he wasn't all to sure himself if he was really talking himself or trying to make conversation with her, it just blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:12 am

"Sure thing, sweetheart." Makeover said - almost reaching a genuinely happy tone of voice - and gathered the the ingredients for unclogging and purifying facial mask. These items were mostly things one got from the earth, white clay and pumice. She started mixing the ingredients in a bowl, as Ave mentioned the learning.

Makeover nodded a little.
"Understandable," she said, trying to smile a little, "We are here to live and learn."
She had mixed the mask ingredients swiftly and then grabbed a tiny spatula to spread the paste with.
"Oh, this might be a little cold," she mentioned, actually waiting for a permission to start working the facial treatment on the face of the earth pony.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:24 pm

"oh, no worries" he mentioned, as he applied his best remedy to comfort, focusing on his breath and forgetting all that is outside, however, this means he would most likely not be able to talk without losing his focus.

as he calmed down he smiled with a slight joy, settling into simple joy and relaxment instead of being fussy or talkative, this was supposed to be a treatment, after all.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 am

Makeover settled down and applied the facial mask on Ave's face and fell in silence. It was actually nice to work in silence for a little while - usually she would have been talking about the latest gossip or things like that, but now she had not been on the edge of the news.

While spreading the paste to the face of her seemingly relaxed client, Makeover could not help but think of her ill friend under medical care and not being able to see him for, well, Celestia knew how long...
Makeover frowned, trying to concentrate on the task at hoof. She sighed a little, finishing with the masking.
"You want cucumbers on your eyes, or is that just too cliché?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:40 pm

"i believe that is indeed a little too cliché, unless ofcourse there's a reasoning for them, in which case, i'd gladly have them for their function." chimed the pony careful, not to strech and move his face all too much.

Instead of assuming his relaxed position again, he decided to initiate some small talk
"how long have you worked at this Spa?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:19 am

"It does soothe puffy skin around eyes, but I think you might not need them this time." Makeover then said upon closer examination of Ave's facial features. "Let's stick to the facial mask for now."
Luckily she had seated her client to the chair, which was attached to a basin. She could get into washing his mane immediately.

"Oh, worked here?" she then repeated, turning the water on and waited for the temperature to be just perfect for manewashing, "I have not been here too long, just a couple of months. But it has been very nice here, the other staff is pretty nice, too."
She wetted the earth pony's mane, taking her time, because she wanted to be thorough and there was lots of material to work with.

"By the way, have you recently moved here, because I have not seen you in town much? I mean, I live in Cloudsdale myself, but tend to run errands around Ponyville as well..."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:43 pm

"yes, i'm quite new here. actually very new, less than a week or few."
"i used to live in manehattan, but that's really not an interesting story."
he mused calmly in a sing-song tone.

He chuckled a bit as she tended to his mane, not used to others touching his mane, it tickling slightly.
the moment she was busy washing it thoroughly, he smiled happily, the water calming him completely.

his mind wandered, not striking a conversation subject, but he partially thought she would continue on about either her own or questioning his life.

Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:34 pm

[Sorry it has taken me some time to get back to this. I have not had much free time in my hands.]

Squeezing quite a lot of shampoo to her hooves, Makeover nodded to herself.
"I used to work at Manehattan some time ago, but that was pretty much hard times." she mentioned, not willing to go into detail this time. She mentioned this just to let her client know that she knew the 'hoods of Manehattan, at least to some extent.
Rubbing the shampoo - it had an energizing scent of citrus - to the both of her front hooves, the spa worker started to rub the washing liquid to the mane.

"Hey, I might be a tad rough at washing, so let me know if I hurt you." she mentioned, even if majority of clients liked a little massage on their scalp. Anyway, she started to wash the mane, beginning from the very roots of the full mane, then continuing slowly to the tips of the hairs.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 pm

(i can say the same myself. now let's see, i hope i have not lost my edge)

Ave took a grand sniff at the citrus scent, adjusting his shoulders and his hooves a bit at the energetic feeling that intruded his nostrils.
After that, his relaxation continued effortlessly, as he thought of what they could talk about.
"well, Manehattan seems to be past, for both of us. now we're in Ponyville. I like it, so far, very calming and perhaps even tranquil at times." He mused with a great smile of relaxation.

As she got busy with his mane, it straightened out to one of the longest manes Ponykind may see.
When wet, it hardly curled at all, but the curly spring remained in the doused hair, simply waiting to jump back out to it's ridiculous volume when it dries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ave returns to the spa   Ave returns to the spa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ave returns to the spa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Day Spa-
Jump to: