My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brand New Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosemary

Rosemary

A Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: A Brand New Day   A Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Rosemary awoke as the sun shined the rays of dawn through her window and knew that tody would be a wonderful day. She trew off her covers, leat out of bed, made her bed, then totted downstairs to make herself some breakfast. The medical mare had a apple pancakes with some zap apple jelly that she had been saving. After washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, Rosemary went back upstairs and ran a bath for herself. Humming to herself, the medical pony settled in te tub and let herself relax.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

A Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day   A Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:46 am

(Mind if I jump in?)

Steam Heart was starting her day with a large delivery. Her bags were full and since most of the items inside were made from metal, it was awfully heavy. Some would be surprised that she could carry that load without breaking a sweat, or showing the slight hint of discomfort. Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said for her bags. A piece of metal cut through the satchel and only gotten wider from constant movement. It wasn't too long till her satchel ripped and spilled it's contents all over the ground, making a lot of noise. Luckily, or unluckily, there was nopony around. "Ohh no... I hope nothing broke." She bent over and checked every piece. everything seemed to be intact, except for a music box. The moving piece on the center snapped off. Steam wound up the spring to check if it would still work. As she let go of the key, the air got filled with a wonderful melody. It was soft and calming, just how she intended it to be. She now turned to her satchel. "I should have placed a metal sheet or a piece of wood on the base..." Sighing, she sat down on the ground and tried to fix her bag.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary

Rosemary

A Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day   A Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:59 pm

(sure)
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

A Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day   A Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Jordan was carrying some of the new potion he had developed and was preparing to test in his saddlebags to towards someplace safe to test it. Somewhere quiet and cozy where it couldn't do much damage.

He enjoyed the weather but inside his heart was empty. He hated himself and was sure he was a failure, sure the potion was a useless dud and sure everypony hated him. So he so he crept through town, avoiding everypony he could with care. His head hanging and eyes sad.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary

Rosemary

A Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day   A Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Rosemary got out of th tub, dried herself off, went to her dentist appointment and was now walkingdown te street to Sugarcube Corner where Pinkie Pie was, undoubtedly sellig her favorite cake and tea combination. So she picked her speed u a little and trotted down te avenue. Once she arrive, the medical mare walked in, placed, her order with Pinkie, then seted herself at a table near the window.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

A Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day   A Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:14 am

(We're not even crossing paths :P Time to fix that)

Steam fixed up her bag and placed everything back, This time she made sure that none of the pointy bits were poking the inside of the satchel, but doing so lessened the available space she had. She couldn't use her magic to carry the rest cause she pulled a late night working on some of these pieces and it left her drained. She couldn't just leave her stuff lying around either. Ponies might think they were junk and throw them into a pit or something. Fortunately, she spotted another pony, a red unicorn. It might have been a bit selfish to think of it, but he could have some extra space in his bag for a few nick-knacks "Excuse me, Sir! Umm... can you help me carry some of my things, if it's not too much of a bother, that is. I just need help dropping these off to a few houses" She pointed to her matalwork. There was only three pony figurines, a trinket, and the music box.
Back to top Go down
Truemane

Truemane

A Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day   A Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:48 am

Jordan had been doing okay. most ponies just ts ignored him. But sure as the ground was dirty someone felt the need to draw his attention. looking around for a second Jordan then looked at steam. "oh, uhh, s-sure." he squeaked nervously and magically lifted the dropped items. He was scared of breaking a potion and so just held the items. "w-where do they need to go?" he asked slightly less worried since his flack was covered. he wanted this over with though.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

A Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day   A Brand New Day I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:55 pm

"The first one goes just around the corner, then we need to stop by two more houses on the next street. Alright, let's go!" Steam lead the way to the first house. "My name is Steam Heart by the way." She said as she knocked on the door.

"Can I help you?" A Stallion said as the door opened.

"I have a delivery from the workshop."

"Ahh... You work fast. Come right this way. Just leave the stuff on the table there."

Steam took two of the figurines from pony who was helping her and got inside, put the stuff down, and received payment for her work. "Have a nice day." Steam went outside and looked at the red stallion. "Are you ready to go to the next house?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day   A Brand New Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Brand New Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: