My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Nameless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

nameless - Something Nameless Empty
PostSubject: Something Nameless   nameless - Something Nameless I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:09 am

Something Nameless
nameless - Something Nameless Mypony12
Species: Earth pony
Mane: Immaculately kempt, grey.
Tail: Same as mane, but a bit lighter.
Eyes:Red
Body: Small and slight. Looks like a small breeze can push her over, whilst in reality it would take a storm.
Cutie Mark: None.
Age (Baby, filly, adult): Filly
Personality: Very matter of fact and no nonsense, Something is very dedicated to serving her employer in cleaning, cooking and conversation. This strict mind of duty to her life has an unfortunate side effect of taking everything far too seriously and unable to develop a sense of humour. This pretty much leaves her friendless, not that she cares. Her life does not depend on making friends.
Likes: Order, efficiency, perfection, vanilla ice cream (her one weakness)
Dislikes: Nonsense, chaos, parties (gasp), crowds
History: Born into a poor family of 14 children (not including her), Something was taken in by a rich Manehattan family to be raised as a maid. Not even named when she was given, she became known as "something something" or, the title she adopted, "Something Nameless." Being a maid all her short life, she learnt only discipline and service from the older servants, who appreciated her earnestness. However she barely interacts with any other fillies of her age, leaving her with no close friends. She doesn't mind this, because she doesn't even know about such a concept, and she avoids large social gatherings. However, she still has the innocence of a young filly, and a liking for ice cream (specifically vanilla).
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

nameless - Something Nameless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Nameless   nameless - Something Nameless I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net

Something Nameless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: